Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 203votes)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Alt Names: alt がをられalt 如果她的旗帜被折断了alt อลวนรักหักแฟล็กalt 彼女がフラグをおられたらalt Gaworarealt If Her Flag Breaksalt Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Cuteg & Nagian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatate Souta, a young man who can see the "flags" that stand at the crossroads of life, transferred to “Hatagaya Academy”, a prestigious school in the metropolitan area. Not only does he meet beautiful girls in his busy school life, he even goes as far as living with them under the same roof! Surrounded by these flags, this enviable romantic comedy begins!

Spinoff: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!?
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-oo-yuusha-yo-flag-wo-tateteshimau-to-wa-nanigoto-da-r9133)
Go to Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Really didn't expect that on the anime New Window lves
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga or Anime New Window Purr-Nyan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Lol Reaction Guys Meme? New Window silentinsanitys
  • 5 Replies
Topic Mysterion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 2 Replies
Topic The letter New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 12 Replies
Topic Kelp's Comments New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 3 Replies

658 Comments

Hello, I am a member of Vietnamese translating web, Vnsharing.
I am very interested in your group's project Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara. That's why I really want to translate it into Vietnamese, so I want to have permission from you. Can I use your scans to do it?I'm sure that I will add your group's name into my credit if you allow me.I looking forward to your answer soon.Regards,
Vince.
So the main heroine isn't Nanami....? *rages *
<Has read it >

<Sees the Harem tag>

<Sees the anime adaptation notice>

<Does not 'Click the 'Follow' button>
<Hasn't read it yet>

<Sees the Harem tag>

<Sees the anime adaptation notice>

<Clicks the 'Follow' button>
GREAT ending for the first volume.
shameless promotion in omake version ... lolz ...
oh well, as long as it's interesting ... =3= ...
Spoiler

can't wait for the anime version ... ^x^ ...
In the second volume of Flag, I'M going to have a face like that, too. O_O
@sultan199999

As of now, there are 3 volumes out in japan. Doesn't seem to be going anywhere soon. :)
@atgc

Thanks for outlining the characters, just you wait until chp 6+ :P
Pretty "classic" characters. Got a tsundere, an oujo, a trap, a childhood friend... But the story itself is pretty good! Great adaptation from this perspective. Not "just" a harem manga. Although those who don't like the genre prolly won't get into it.

And I do have a liking for sidetails. Looks good combined with the ponytail.
What I think he'll end up doing:
Spoiler
i hope this manga does'nt end soon
This brings us to the end of volume 1 :3 If you want to know more about the letter at the end of chp 5, please read the thread above. Those are things you should already know if you were a Japanese reader.
@yariel

omg they used my translated synopsis without crediting XD oh well...

last line about the anime... "details on the inside of the strip" - uh, nice they don't bother showing us the inside :P
anime project on the way ...
however it seems doesn't get released this year tough ...
http://www.moetron.com/2012/11/28/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-ln-to-anime-adaptation/
@Kaosu
I think that flag is the reason he says that misfortune will befall those who get too involved with him. This being symbolized by it being a death flag with a vortex in it.
Woaa.. Looks fun.. RPG quest time?
Now I feel like it's named 'quest dormitory' for a reason XD
Hey guys! Kelp here, editor for Flag. Glad everyone's liking it! It's a blast working on this. Up next we've got a 5.5 bonus omake chapter, and then we'll move on to volume 2.

In this spoiler box, I'm going to include a couple of teasers/hints about plot details that you may not have noticed. It's not going to spoil anything ahead of what you've already read, but rather points out something that's been hinted at but hasn't been outright said. The more clever of you may have already figured it out. If you want to wait and see, then feel free to not read it, but it's pretty interesting.

Spoiler
Shit just get realer than real!!!
I get quite a bit de javu with TWGOK when the kiss event is happening ...
a kiss to save the girls live ... lolz ...

@vertigo
Spoiler
a new falg:sleeping princess
vertigo
think of it like a eroge *ehem* visual novel, if he didn't gone through that route the heroine might've died but if he did she'll just be dandy, you know like the dude that can look into the different dimensions and future possibilities in the multiverse in the movie MIB3
ooooooh shit just got real!!
So he can even see his own flag, but he can't see Nanami's? That kinda scream who's the end girl if you ask me, though I do root for Nanami end :3
Tragedy tag? Anybody?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics