Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 203votes)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Alt Names: alt 恌悒悉悌alt å¦‚ęžœå„¹ēš„ę——åøœč¢«ęŠ˜ę–­äŗ†alt ąø­ąø„ąø§ąø™ąø£ąø±ąøąø«ąø±ąøą¹ąøŸąø„ą¹‡ąøalt å½¼å„³ćŒćƒ•ćƒ©ć‚°ć‚’ćŠć‚‰ć‚ŒćŸć‚‰alt Gaworarealt If Her Flag Breaksalt Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Cuteg & Nagian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatate Souta, a young man who can see the "flags" that stand at the crossroads of life, transferred to ā€œHatagaya Academyā€, a prestigious school in the metropolitan area. Not only does he meet beautiful girls in his busy school life, he even goes as far as living with them under the same roof! Surrounded by these flags, this enviable romantic comedy begins!

Spinoff: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!?
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-oo-yuusha-yo-flag-wo-tateteshimau-to-wa-nanigoto-da-r9133)
Go to Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Really didn't expect that on the anime New Window lves
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga or Anime New Window Purr-Nyan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Lol Reaction Guys Meme? New Window silentinsanitys
  • 5 Replies
Topic Mysterion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 2 Replies
Topic The letter New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 12 Replies
Topic Kelp's Comments New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 3 Replies

658 Comments

Harem maths ; 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 118, 236... so educational, lol.
Basically, the formula tells us once you attracted more than one girl, the multiplier effect would appear and thus attracting more girls.

Thus, I decided to study the theorem behind harem maths... if we use some real numbers instead of imaginary, maybe we can have real life harems!
This is super harem XD
2 more girls to the harem, donĀ“t you guys just love it when a harem goes from 2 girls to 5 or 6 and even 1 trap is just a few chapters XD ( I was being a bit sarcastic :P )
been busy lately, next chp out in a few days, sorry for the wait!
u mean like this? o_o
oops. second-to-last.
that last panel
I so love this series <33
I think I can probably see the ending flag ... lololol ...
Spoiler

A BIG CAPTURED FLAG FOR EVERYONE !!!
(harem flag ?)

and all the old bag in there seems loser when they tried to create harem or something ... LAWL !!!
EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!??????
Spoiler
oh well? Sports Festival?
He already had the cheatcode on....
Time to switch flags that aren't on your favor....
Holy cra.....
Seems like he's playing the game against her....
Since when do kids have the power to negotiate with adults? The board of directors need to grow some balls. It's sad when you see an adult capitulate to a kid. Then again, it says more about the adult than about the kid.
Why does the chairman has shoulder pads...?
She just went and dropped a bomb with a full smile xD
My face to the final page of the latest chapter:

Posted Image
Lol, those old farts are jelly :P
Akane-tan seems to be even more win than Nanamin.
<insert applicable witty meme/gif>
Time for Souta to raise the victory flag!

Thanks for the update village idiot
I dunno but when I read this I got the vibe of
Okay guys, we at VI are hard at work on Flag chapter 6, volume 2! Look forward to it!

In this next chapter, we learn how Souta got his powers:
Spoiler

^^^
not actually spoilers... just a joke. =P
I like the way things are going... but the whole dorm thing is friggin' distracting.

He got relegated to an exceedingly old dorm without it being checked as to whether or not it's fit to live in?
He was living by himself despite the rule that you need 5 people for a dorm to stay open?
They were going to close a brand new dorm they just built because of an arbitrary rule they weren't enforcing already?
The dorm's floor got broken through despite being brand new?
No one questions any of this? -_-

On a different note, I wonder what a harem flag looks like?
@Kelp: I took his reply. Thank you.
Be sure and check out the FORUM THREAD I made. It should be interesting.
@yariel Whoa, the hair colors are WEIRD in that picture... grape purple for Akane and lime green for Kikuno...

@Vincebutler I've read your comment, I'll ask our group admin to get in touch with you.
Vince, I think you should go to http://vi-scans.com/ and ask them there.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics