Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 203votes)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Alt Names: alt がをられalt 如果她的旗帜被折断了alt อลวนรักหักแฟล็กalt 彼女がフラグをおられたらalt Gaworarealt If Her Flag Breaksalt Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Cuteg & Nagian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatate Souta, a young man who can see the "flags" that stand at the crossroads of life, transferred to “Hatagaya Academy”, a prestigious school in the metropolitan area. Not only does he meet beautiful girls in his busy school life, he even goes as far as living with them under the same roof! Surrounded by these flags, this enviable romantic comedy begins!

Spinoff: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!?
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-oo-yuusha-yo-flag-wo-tateteshimau-to-wa-nanigoto-da-r9133)
Go to Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Really didn't expect that on the anime New Window lves
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga or Anime New Window Purr-Nyan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Lol Reaction Guys Meme? New Window silentinsanitys
  • 5 Replies
Topic Mysterion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 2 Replies
Topic The letter New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 12 Replies
Topic Kelp's Comments New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 3 Replies

658 Comments

now let wait for a tsundere flag

Wow much props to the translator...it looks like he has a lot of work cut out for him o_____O

Thank god the Yandere flag was averted.  This author knows that "trendy" is not required.  Sanity is.

...But averting it may have created an even worse fate.

yandere somehow get depth in character personality ...

so ... even if this one get averted ...

it doesn't mean will disappear permanently ...

Maybe they should exchange him with Minamoto, he seems to be a better "Hikari Genji" than him xDThat's what I hate in harem though, the indifference between the characters.There are no special characteristics in the main cast and so the development is near to none, especially since how a manga with a storylike system could turn out like this so quickly.I mean there were many chapters that featured the "flags", but lately the main element of the story makes less and less appearance and it turned into 08/15-junk. If this continues I'll drop it, I don't want to waste time to continue another pointless "story"...

we are at chp 8, pretty much still the prologue! This manga moves fast, so it gives the illusion of that it is long past it.
@sora, soda is his nickname and she starts calling him by his proper name next chp, i wrote edited the note after chp 9 xD

well, she's cute, but Iono, sota in kata as soda ._.

I guess I'm too used to LN tl format with non all-caps words.

Man every time that that robot asked Y/N question cracks me up lol

Thank god the Yandere flag was averted.  This author knows that "trendy" is not required.  Sanity is.

...But averting it may have created an even worse fate.

What is this it's like a normal harem character on steroids.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/149157/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara_v1_ch5_by_village-idiot/32

a re-read was necessary but this is a strangely specific flag 

One picture worth a thousand words ... lololol ...

2vlpjwo.jpg

I guess that's the "death flag" they mentioned ...

get beat up ... by bunch of naked girl ...

(kinda wonder if that's a "good" death flag) LOLZ

men are never given the reasonable doubt, always guilty either way

Maybe they should exchange him with Minamoto, he seems to be a better "Hikari Genji" than him xD
That's what I hate in harem though, the indifference between the characters.
There are no special characteristics in the main cast and so the development is near to none, especially since how a manga with a storylike system could turn out like this so quickly.

I mean there were many chapters that featured the "flags", but lately the main element of the story makes less and less appearance and it turned into 08/15-junk. If this continues I'll drop it, I don't want to waste time to continue another pointless "story"...
Girl's first appearance at page 4. Flag captured at page 28. Wow, that's 24 pages! Souta might be setting harem-capturing records for all I know.

some manga are just impossible not to smile at.

Thanks for continuing to scanlate this, VI & Purr-Nyan^^

@sawsers I think it's pretty clear, like Iris Zero, that the first girl is going to be the romance partner. The flags (lol) are everywhere, but it's not like Nisekoi which focuses more on the romance (save the unmoving plot)

Yandere?

YES YES YES Carlton-Dance-GIF.gif

So is this ever actually going to have romance or will it be one of those harems where the MC only has at best ambiguous feelings toward one or two of the girls, and it ends before he ever shows definite signs of actually liking any of them

@yariel: given that circumstance?

Spoiler

Still, THAT escalated quickly

Spoiler

Appropriate soundtrack for harems that grow this fast, at least in my opinion:

Spoiler

One picture worth a thousand words ... lololol ...

2vlpjwo.jpg

so they're walking through the hall naked and beat the GUY up? what's up with that?

I guess that's the "death flag" they mentioned ...

get beat up ... by bunch of naked girl ...

(kinda wonder if that's a "good" death flag) LOLZ

Appropriate soundtrack for harems that grow this fast, at least in my opinion:

Spoiler

so they're walking through the hall naked and beat the GUY up? what's up with that?

childhood ... err ...

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru ?

but since childhood is yandere ...

probably like in Bright World Project instead ?

hmm, that death flag ... I don't understand ...

is rejecting peeping at girl in bathroom causing deathflag ?

So when does the Tsundere flag appear?

I think there's already tsundere in early chapter ...

it means tsundere is common trait ...

while yandere is rare and precious trait ...

(or rather, can suddenly appear on anyone)

I wonder what will he do if more than one of his harem girl have that yandere flag ... shuraba ? lolz ...

Man this boy has some game. he just opens his mouth and the ladies all just start opening their legs for him

probably because he is natural gigolo ...

triggering harem flag over here and there ... lawl ...

5fhlbl.jpg

Can I get a yandere flag?

you got it sherlock ... =3= ...

Ah, piss. He broke the Yandere flag. So much for more diversity.

don't worry ... I doubt it's the last time we see that flag ...

Yay for pissing buddies!  "dude, i hate to break it to you, but your penis fell off"

too many pple !!

Man this boy has some game. he just opens his mouth and the ladies all just start opening their legs for him

Ah, piss. He broke the Yandere flag. So much for more diversity.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics