Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 203votes)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Alt Names: alt がをられalt 如果她的旗帜被折断了alt อลวนรักหักแฟล็กalt 彼女がフラグをおられたらalt Gaworarealt If Her Flag Breaksalt Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Cuteg & Nagian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatate Souta, a young man who can see the "flags" that stand at the crossroads of life, transferred to “Hatagaya Academy”, a prestigious school in the metropolitan area. Not only does he meet beautiful girls in his busy school life, he even goes as far as living with them under the same roof! Surrounded by these flags, this enviable romantic comedy begins!

Spinoff: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!?
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-oo-yuusha-yo-flag-wo-tateteshimau-to-wa-nanigoto-da-r9133)
Go to Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Really didn't expect that on the anime New Window lves
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga or Anime New Window Purr-Nyan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Lol Reaction Guys Meme? New Window silentinsanitys
  • 5 Replies
Topic Mysterion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 2 Replies
Topic The letter New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 12 Replies
Topic Kelp's Comments New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 3 Replies

658 Comments

I love Hakua already

Spoiler

By the way, if u want chapters from me, post some pictures like this and it may get done quicker (pokemon is super effective against purr)

haha thanks for the update purr,

More chapters please?

mudkip_by_nightofthelivingme-d3690id.png

It's finally back!

those-are-tears-of-joy-ash-is-finally-de

But... I forgot... everything...

By the way, if u want chapters from me, post some pictures like this and it may get done quicker (pokemon is super effective against purr)

It's finally back!

those-are-tears-of-joy-ash-is-finally-de

But... I forgot... everything...

IT'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UyhSqNh.gif

First episode was out...

My Reaction: CHECKMATE!

I didn't knew all of them were in the same class... AND HE IS CORNERED IN ALL SIDES!!!

Based on the LN? even better. We shouldn't be comparing it to the manga but I've got high hopes!

that 15min preview of the 1st ep. are they going to skip or make the anime with less characters? the childood friend didnt appear...

Well the Anime is NOT based on the Manga... It is actually based on the Light Novel...

So expect to have a change in Scenario....

that 15min preview of the 1st ep. are they going to skip or make the anime with less characters? the childood friend didnt appear...

Childhood friend doesn't appear until way later, unless they plan to either change up the plot, or give her an early cameo.

For some reason I can't get the embed code to work...

http://youtu.be/4ZPD3vJ8grc

so cute...

Volume 7 & Volume 7 Limited Edition cover:

Spoiler

sure, i forgot to update the cover, thanks (altho vol 7 isn't out till April). We're working on chp 19 now

Volume 7 & Volume 7 Limited Edition cover:

Spoiler
For some reason I can't get the embed code to work...

http://youtu.be/4ZPD3vJ8grc

so cute...

Spoiler

Chemical biology... Is Biochemistry.. Right??? >,<

ycu5.gif

Nooooooo the maids! 0eeeff42.gif ...such a waste 1b38f9e2.gif

Dude...on the bright side....

Spoiler

Black Panties!!!!58.gif

Cant that assassin just get off the train onto the stationary carriage?

It's not like it's going to go anywhere

Yes but it'd be more it seems she's more interested in letting the "eggs hatch"

just like hayate(hayate no gotoku) and io(acchi kocchi)

well she could detach the carriage she's in and let it slow down.

anyway, im looking forward on what they will do now that the three of them are alone.

Are they alone wasn't the last car were there the main group at? Or on the other hand if not then the group will likely meet the assassins in the next chapter... This chapter seemed weak story wise.

Wth?  What kind of turn of events was that?

Jjae2Wl.jpg

No wonder they got defeated... They don't open their eyes!

At the speed the train goes, you would have to be superhuman to do that and not become a pile of broken bones. And in this case, the assassin is superhuman xD

just like hayate(hayate no gotoku) and io(acchi kocchi)

well she could detach the carriage she's in and let it slow down.

anyway, im looking forward on what they will do now that the three of them are alone.

Cant that assassin just get off the train onto the stationary carriage?

It's not like it's going to go anywhere

At the speed the train goes, you would have to be superhuman to do that and not become a pile of broken bones. And in this case, the assassin is superhuman xD

i liked this alot more when it was about a harem not lets all play as friends and be be friends forever.....

Soo... whats gonna happen to the rest of them?

Nooooooo the maids! 0eeeff42.gif ...such a waste 1b38f9e2.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics