Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

p80.jpg

so much lovely drama. So many emotions. Sad for one, happy for another, empathy and such. And they're all overlapping in a crazy web of love. Gah! Will everyone be happy in the end?

I'm in support of yukina and shigure so I'm glad that their love for one another is becoming more wholesome. =) 

So many confessions.

2ytqm86.gif

since when is this a good thing?

all you need is ONE confession from the RIGHT couple (or another for the side couple)

Ah, Akira will say no or wait a while or something just to add more spices into this drama manga.

Fixed...

It was right the first time.

Everything Yukina do is always about her.

Anything Shigure do is always about him.

Those selfish mofos can die in a flaming bus.

A LOT OF

tumblr_luda07aMFP1r4o72bo1_250.gif

IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

So many confessions.

2ytqm86.gif

Spoiler

Is there a way Yukina and Akira can die?  They seem to be the root of all problems.  A spin-off of Shigure and Mami would be a better story.

Fixed...

i just noticed all these readers are screaming NTR.. do all of us are male readers who think of Yukina in such high regards?  i do not feel the least bit of anger at this.

if akira ends up with Yukina i am going to feel frustrated, i rather akira be with Mami or even Shigure even rather than Yukina -.-

This manga has become an abomination...
How can someone ruin a manga like this?

Is there a way Yukina and Shigure can die?  They seem to be the root of all problems.  A spin-off of Akira and Mami would be a better story.

Don't look at the latest raw then because you'll bang your head against your monitor till you stop moving.

Spoiler

Heh.  And this is why I don't just take the raws at face value.  While that LOOKED like a head-banger moment, in actuality, nothing's changed: Yukina and Shigure are finally in mutual love, Mami's in love with Akira, Akira's in a weird place where his affections may be shifting, and Hisame is projecting his love for Mami on Yukina.  Yukina's just trying to show Hisame what love feels like, and he forgets he's not with Mami.

I know you said they're only supposedly play acting, but reading the full dialogue of the situation makes it all make a lot more sense.

stupid yukina, you went too far.

i dont know what the author is trying to make anymore.. 
now this became reverse harem eh?? ugh... dem feels

is that..... NTR O___O

Yukina's first kiss... T___T

tumblr_mgztqjkqsm1qh2o7zo1_r1_500.gif

is that..... NTR O___O

Yukina's first kiss... T___T

LOL man yukina is such a tease >.> this is what happens when the main female character actually has erokawaii charm that many shounen manga female characters have (though her dere side is very frustrating and not cute at all), people hate and call her bad things.

and that hisame guy, he just wants everyone's girls.  everyone just feels bad for him no one even loves him :P.

Yukina is the true one and only shoujo main heroine I came to despise.

Mami x Akira FTW, bitches.

I'm only still following this because I am in denial of what the manga has become now.

Well that means you actually understand the story, I have no idea what is going on since Hisame got introduced.

I'm only still following this because I am in denial of what the manga has become now.

Well technically, if Hisame's heart really leans towards Yukina now (as stated on the last page of chapter 56), it will be in fact 3 guys in total going after her, but let's hope that won't really happen shall we.

I didn't catch up until recently so I didn't realize Hisame but nevertheless, with so many people in on the web, it still qualifies as a love polygon. 

Lol I don't recall love triangles being synonymous with reverse harems...but to be more precise, this is a love polygon (two guys, two girls) Harems are at least 3-4 girls to one guy and reverse harems are 3-4 guys to a girl no?

Well technically, if Hisame's heart really leans towards Yukina now (as stated on the last page of chapter 56), it will be in fact 3 guys in total going after her, but let's hope that won't really happen shall we.

totally a reverse harem .. ugh ... 

Lol I don't recall love triangles being synonymous with reverse harems...but to be more precise, this is a love polygon (two guys, two girls) Harems are at least 3-4 girls to one guy and reverse harems are 3-4 guys to a girl no?

I picked this manga up when it was first released then some time later, I put it on hold. Now I'm reading it again and one way too many events are a result of the "suspension bridge effect" which irks me....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics