Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

Damn this manga got more confessions than a priest at church.

Little does Hisame know a pending rejection is coming :).

I put my money of Mami running away without giving an answer just to force some more drama.  After awhile Mami will build up the courage to reject Hisame.  Next battle for Mami is to get Akira to accept her feelings.  All this will probably take 7 chapters which mean 1 year left of this manga, it's has been a long ride, but bout dayum time this story come to a conclusion.

Nah, there are more. They are just acting tsun. And hey, still a better love story than twilight. :P And even if the love does suck for people, the moe and art sure don't.

tsundere is infectious eh?

to sum up the last chapters:

._.
confession massacre
._.

btw: 50% sparkles and blushing does not increase moe or art factor...

lmao why is everyone so pissed off? Am I the only one left who still likes this manga?

Nah, there are more. They are just acting tsun. And hey, still a better love story than twilight. :P And even if the love does suck for people, the moe and art sure don't.

Okay, so I dropped this when Yukina and Akira got together and I realized that this was not going to stop, but are you telling me after all these months they were still together??

It pisses me off how much I still care about how this is going to end but I refuse to read the whole thing. I am going to wait until the ending shows itself.

I still can't believe I used to really like this one :'(

Coincidentally you picked it up when they break up.....  Stop lying, you was always secretly reading this manga.  No reason to be tsundere.

And its the whole Shigure vs Akira again.

lmao why is everyone so pissed off? Am I the only one left who still likes this manga?

Okay, so I dropped this when Yukina and Akira got together and I realized that this was not going to stop, but are you telling me after all these months they were still together??

It pisses me off how much I still care about how this is going to end but I refuse to read the whole thing. I am going to wait until the ending shows itself.

I still can't believe I used to really like this one :'(

Excuse me for asking but I don't understand why there are two groups translating this very same series? I can see differencies in quality and release schedule, but wouldn't it make more sense for the other one to release their working power (which appears to always be lacking in the scanlation groups...) to something else? Or maybe the two groups could cooperate? O.o

Cockblock removed after what... 20 chapters?

Finally. Now they are no longer bound. Time for more Hisame drama. And crap, just realized again that it's getting one step closer for one of them to end up alone(as in, no lover, not literally alone) at the end. Well, not that it's bad. It just allows more depictions of bonds that are just as powerful as romantic love. I'm waiting for a scene where all of them have become friendly and are having a good time doing something like picnic or karaoke. Would take some time to reach it though but I'm happy to wait.

I dont really hate any of the characters of this manga, but Mami is the only character i really like. 

As for this chapter YUCK so cheesy.  I get the point of the chapter but it was just so CHEESY.

i thought i would throw up.

but still, please let Mami be happy >.>

Akira~TeddyBear15.gif

I can't stand either Shigure or Yukina, they don't deserve happiness.  They deserve to be alone for the rest of their life.  If there was a continuation of this manga, the relationship will last no longer than a month.

I can't see how people feel sorry for Hisame.  He's a little brat throwing a tantrum because he lost his toy. 

so...you hate everyone but mami and akira? good to know. >.>

I can't stand either Shigure or Yukina, they don't deserve happiness.  They deserve to be alone for the rest of their life.  If there was a continuation of this manga, the relationship will last no longer than a month.

I can't see how people feel sorry for Hisame.  He's a little brat throwing a tantrum because he lost his toy. 

What should you do? That's clear you idiot.

Well, now that they are no longer a couple, Akira can finally go to Mami!!! :D
This is a good chapter :)

It is confirmed that Watashi ni xx Shinasai has surpassed printing 1,500,000 copies.

p80.jpg

It's better than letting it drag on. I'd be quite satisfied as long as the mangaka nicely wraps things up. =) However a second season with an after-high school arc would be cool too. It can work considering who yukina is. 

It was right the first time.

Everything Yukina do is always about her.

Anything Shigure do is always about him.

Those selfish mofos can die in a flaming bus.

LOl haven't you heard? Humans are inherantly selfish. Even being altruist has an implicit selfish benefit i.e. you feel good from being altruistic. Some argue that love is simply so that you feel good about yourself as in the other person whom you love loves you and that person who loves you makes you feel good and vice versa =)

It was right the first time.

Everything Yukina do is always about her.

Anything Shigure do is always about him.

Those selfish mofos can die in a flaming bus.

Agree with the first part, but you must be reading a different manga for the second part.

I dunno how to feel ._.

At first I really wanted Mami and Akira together but now I feel for Hisame =[ I want him and Mami to be together cause he really loves her! BUT!!! Akira T^T I love him a lot but I feel he isn't really in love with anyone =c Akira needs his own girl =(

So I stand at:

Mami x Hisame 

Yukina x Shigure 

Akira x someone he loves for real 

Lol that hula bunny should become a recurring character outside of the omakes XD

wow, those kids sure can read the mood xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics