Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

sigh....

Spoiler

So.....

Spoiler

I fail to understand how "I'll tell your boyfriend about how you use real life experiences as inspiration for your novels unless you cheat on him with me! Mwahaha!" is effective blackmail at all. Oh well, I guess the writer's been running out of story arcs that make sense and going into "Oh God, how do I extend this manga now?!" territory for a while, so I shouldn't be too surprised...

They do say to write what you know, after all.  I'd say the only downside to her doing that would be possibly being embarrassed if people found out the exact things they did (like, her becoming all flustered when he caresses her neck or whatever).  Other than that, if I was Yukina, I'd knee Hisame in the balls and tell him to go suck an egg, then promptly tell Shigure ev-er-y-thing.

Spoiler

Why do I keep reading this?

This is such a terrible manga already.

Please. Yukina's such an emotional pushover. Ughhh.

...So let me get this straight...Yukina is the "bad" guy for using Shigure as her novel materials (which ended up falling in love for him for real (LOL)) and should feel guilty about it but when Hisame (planning) to do the same to Yukina he's okay with it? no guilty  feeling whatsoever? ... oh right, he's a dick...

d06.gif

Took the feels out of my body!

...So let me get this straight...Yukina is the "bad" guy for using Shigure as her novel materials (which ended up falling in love for him for real (LOL)) and should feel guilty about it but when Hisame (planning) to do the same to Yukina he's okay with it? no guilty  feeling whatsoever? ... oh right, he's a dick...

d06.gif

Depending on how far Yukina lets Hisame go I hope Shigure dumps her. I know we dont need any more annoying character but she deserves a female rival. A sexy big boobed sneaky but sweet female rival who drapes herself over Shigure so Yukina can feel what he feels when she lets guys grope her left and right. I actually hated Shigure at the start of this and loved Yukina. Now its reversed and she pisses me off. Dont even get me started on Hisame who caused all his own problems. You're alone? No duh you're alone. You're a dick to everyone. Your brother, Mami, and now Yukina the only one who put up with your crap. I dont understand Hisame or his apologists.

Ugh, Hisame, stop being a dick. It's not Yukina's fault that Mami hates your ass. You were a dick to her too. If I could...I would totally whoop your ass

Spoiler

Haha.  Man, does this manga create good shitstorms, lol.  Well, I'm about ready to consider Hisame a little piece of shit myself but I'll wait till the next chap' to see how far Tooyama is willing to really take this NTR plot.

i really don't know why I continue to read this anymore.

so she finally falls in love with shigure but now they are using that against her? i see. that's one way to keep it going

Hisame is such an annoying character, weak-willed, scheming, little piece of s**t. Hope he gets no girl at all, but I bet the manga will turn out with everyone forgiving him after he is found out and blablabla  

NTR means stealing someone from the person they love. This doesn't have to involve sex. In hentai this theme is used quite often (mostly with the femals becoming a slave to the stealing guys dic*)... but it isn't limited to that. If Hisame were to steal Yukina from Shigure (read she now likes Hisame and not Shigure anymore) it would still be NTR.

It is for hentai and maybe some smut or borderline-hentai only because you do bang them silly making them a slave for your shlong and not giving two shits about their lover/husband whatever in the end. It's only people like yourself and others who cry wolf thinking the term NTR is for everything across the board.

I fail to understand how "I'll tell your boyfriend about how you use real life experiences as inspiration for your novels unless you cheat on him with me! Mwahaha!" is effective blackmail at all. Oh well, I guess the writer's been running out of story arcs that make sense and going into "Oh God, how do I extend this manga now?!" territory for a while, so I shouldn't be too surprised...

I doubt he's going to bang her so there won't be any NTR.

NTR means stealing someone from the person they love. This doesn't have to involve sex. In hentai this theme is used quite often (mostly with the femals becoming a slave to the stealing guys dic*)... but it isn't limited to that. If Hisame were to steal Yukina from Shigure (read she now likes Hisame and not Shigure anymore) it would still be NTR.

YES! NTR NTR NTR! Omfg this is the first time in my life ever where I'm enjoying an NTR development, while I was reading this chapter I had this huge shit eating grin on the entire time buhahaha. Normally I hate NTR with a passion, but for some reason I'm getting excited! Where are the NTR doujins of this????

Don't get me wrong, I actually like this manga a lot. The art is top notch, I enjoy the characters too. I even support Yukina x Shigure. I just can't explain it. Something about Yukina getting NTR'd by Hisame just turns me on.

I doubt he's going to bang her so there won't be any NTR.

Idiot.

For frell's sake, are the Japanese really this easy to blackmail? I'm tired of the never ending "i've got something on you but not really so now I'm going to blackmail you into an even worse position and you're going to fall for it" arc.

YES! NTR NTR NTR! Omfg this is the first time in my life ever where I'm enjoying an NTR development, while I was reading this chapter I had this huge shit eating grin on the entire time buhahaha. Normally I hate NTR with a passion, but for some reason I'm getting excited! Where are the NTR doujins of this????

Don't get me wrong, I actually like this manga a lot. The art is top notch, I enjoy the characters too. I even support Yukina x Shigure. I just can't explain it. Something about Yukina getting NTR'd by Hisame just turns me on.

It seems Yukina has gotten dumber as the story progressed rather than smarter. What the hell happened to the Yukina from chapter 46?

This manga has become so frustating to read now, the only reason for me to still read this manga is the story b/w Akira and Mami.

Just call me whatever.

I don't get the mind of someone who got blackmail. either ways you still lose then why don't chose to tell the truth. if you tell the truth ,at worst the lover hate you ,at best he accept your mistake and you free from blackmail. 

In this manga Hisama just blackmail about novel, NOVEL. Yukina, plz tell Shigure the truth.do you think Shigure will hate you while he head over heel for you like that?

ooo blackmail arc. sooo. 20 chapters of it?
>.>
Wow just wow.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics