Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 162votes)

TESTING

Alt Names: alt Delete
Author: Testing
Artist: Testing
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyCooking CookingDoujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorJosei JoseiMartial Arts Martial ArtsMecha MechaMedical MedicalMusic MusicMystery MysteryOneshot OneshotPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShoujo ShoujoShounen ShounenShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutSports SportsSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon WebtoonYaoi Yaoi
Type: Other
Description: A tale of comedic tragedy. As it's completely silly of how tragic trying to read this would be. A collection of gibberish and occasional cute pics.

Yeah, this isn't a real comic. But it may be a sign that you're pressing random button too much or that you should go buy a lottery because the chance to hit this title with random is about 1 in 10000.
Go to TESTING Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

137 Comments

No comments here

test

Push the go to TESTING Forums! link

Spoiler

asdf

Spoiler

text

text

text

First impression of this after clicking random button, TAG TAG  TAG TAG TAG so many tags lol

This is a test. A what? A test. A what? A test. Oh! A test!

10/10 would read again

Spoiler

Ah, testing. My favourite manga.

the chance to hit this title with random is about 1 in 10000. <- Maybe I really should try the lottery haha

Oh, guess I'm lucky

Recursion:

"... because the chance to hit this title with random is about 1 in 10000."

This would be AWESOME if this weren't the 10,000th time I hit the random button.[/size]

This would be AWESOME if this weren't the 10,000th time I hit the random button.[/size]

Quote1
This would be AWESOME if this weren't the 10,000th time I hit the random button.

Quote2: With spoiler

Spoiler

This would be AWESOME if this weren't the 10,000th time I hit the random button.

Quote3: With two spoilers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Where chapter 7!? I no find chapter 7!! Can some1 pls tell where chapter 7!!!!111!!!11!!!!

Test.

Test.

You have an uncanny talent for this.

You have an uncanny name.

1. Is Grumpysaurus Rex powered by explosive farts?

2. Jeez, people sure do ignore the spoiler tag convention in this here comment section.

3. There is no Spoiler Tag Con. There's just a... Dammit, thesaurus thesaurus grumpy-the-saurus... Ah! Just a custom, usage, practice, tradition, way, habit, or norm.

4. Why is everyone fixated on the

Spoiler
A cute widdle
Spoiler

(Unnumbered). ...which reminds me of my favorite fake paper title that I ever came up with: "Spear and Magic Helmet: Lingam/Yoni Symbolism in What's Opera Doc."

BTW. I got here without the Random button. I started at http://zero-alliance.org/vote-for-the-next-tza-series-project/#more-153 and got here via MoonFlower Scan's group page.

"5 absolutely magnificent stars."

- Chicago Tribune

"TESTING will have you on the edge of your seat with every chapter.  undef is absolutely unrelenting."

- TIME Magazine.

"All at once a labyrinthine escapade into the human soul and a mesmerizing immersion into who we are, and why.  You will not be disappointed."

- New York Times

"The duck was cute."

- Nostalgia Critic

"A low level discussion of both the human condition, and the crushing force of socioeconomic exploitation of lower income families.  Tragic, yet edifying."

- Forbes Magazine 

You have an uncanny talent for this.

I seriously hope this manga is going to available in my country and translated in my language.

I honestly cant imagine if an anime is made out of this...

It maybe win some Oscar.
Or even Nobel prize.

If an anime were made of this, it would definitely result in World Peace!

Make anime plz !!

I honestly cant imagine if an anime is made out of this...

It maybe win some Oscar.

Or even Nobel prize.

The story is just getting better and better, unbelievable.

"5 absolutely magnificent stars."

- Chicago Tribune

"TESTING will have you on the edge of your seat with every chapter.  undef is absolutely unrelenting."

- TIME Magazine.

"All at once a labyrinthine escapade into the human soul and a mesmerizing immersion into who we are, and why.  You will not be disappointed."

- New York Times

"The duck was cute."

- Nostalgia Critic

"A low level discussion of both the human condition, and the crushing force of socioeconomic exploitation of lower income families.  Tragic, yet edifying."

- Forbes Magazine 

chapter 99 was filled with suspense, it really excited me!

tho it's a little sad T-T

I really dig the main character Undef. Though I wish he could show some balls already; he's barely dared to make a peep since volume four.

Sigh -- another filler chapter loaded with fan service and not much else. It is pretty clear the mangaka has run out of ideas and is hoping to distract the readers with pantsu, pantsu, and moar pantsu. If I was paying to read this, I would be super annoyed right now.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics