Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 320votes)

Crepuscule

Alt Names: alt Alacakaranlıkalt Crépuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt Crepuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt 크리퍼스큘alt 크리퍼스큘 (밀치/얌치)alt Merdealt Zmierzchalt Сумерки
Author: Mirchi
Artist: Yamchi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Crepuscule Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler] Raws Discussion New Window Gizmos
  • 469 Replies
Topic latest chapter discussion New Window cry_nevermore
  • 102 Replies
Topic Is Lark really human? New Window d4rk
  • 95 Replies
Topic Is this any good? New Window vipa567
  • 4 Replies
Topic Naver Speed View - What it is, and why is it there New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Part 1 Discussion New Window Daktyl
  • 1 Replies

405 Comments

Spoiler of the lastest chapter, don't open if you don't want to read any spoilers.

Spoiler

Lark, GO FOR THE BATHORY ROUTE!!!!!!

Oh how many corpses will this new incarnation of Vlad leave in his wake I wonder. I hope he makes it HURT.

yes its back!!! thanks for uploading

Yeah. MP does not deserve the awesome you. <3

Neither so the awesome me, so there you go. Let bottom feeding leechers be bottom feeders, we will only leech off EG Scans(EGS scan lol) like any loyal leecher should.

But, but, but I'm addicted. I'd do anything to get my fix - even pick up a dirty used syringe! I don't care how dirty it is! I just want my fix!!!

jK I avoid MP... I do however avoid them mostly, because of my repulsive disgust towards "pirates" (Yes, I don't like the countless amounts of 3 Pirates of the Carbondioxidebeans sequels)

Aaaanywaay... When one does read on MP, one usually does so after having caught up to the latest chapter on a higher quality site (like for example this one) and thus is thoroughly informed of whom to give credit. Right?

Sia seems so sad seeing Seere having Lark on her mind

Poor Sia, hang in there...and do not fight Lark again xD

oh damn, Lark going all anakin sykwalker on us

theres always a cliffhanger at the end of a chapter

it makes me want MOAARRRR

Ugh. This manga has few redeeming qualities. The fantasy doesn't excite. The cast is perpetually gloomy and requires mental care. The MC spends too much time being useless (though that is changing). Narvarus Sr. is so stupid he'd keep a murderous psycho by his side and goes surprised when it backfires. The villains are too neurotic to sympathize with.

I'm just here to watch people get slaughtered and I hope the MC delivers.

Angela.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Just read ch88 ~ 89. XD

Spoiler

pls put meore chapters this is nn of the best manghwa that i read

The pace is picking up as if it was riding a two-headed dark steed of damnation.

Well..This is one of the unique situations where i actually want him to kill Silvia...Unless Angela is still alive...which i think she is because of the hollywood no body= alive thing but on the other hand all the evidence and dialogue clearly says that shes dead... Good damnit why ANGELA? why!?

Tepes, as in Vlad Tepes, is pronounced Tsepesh in Romanian. Thus why the authors went with the "Tchepeshi", as that's the closest thing Korean will get at.

What is that from? I am intrigued.

Magicka.

"I am Vlad. And I am no Vampire."

What is that from? I am intrigued.

Carmilla finally showed her face

"Lark...I am your FATHER" kekekekeke

"I am Vlad. And I am no Vampire."

What a great comic I want more :)

Lark seems to have totally lost it~ <3

^ since a number of chapters ago into the newest raws

i just started this... and what did i just see, a chibi naruto and sasuke? 

xD

Okay someone explain the latest ch99, as if you were explaining it to a child.

• Sylvia says why did have to be her while looking at Lark, why is she freaking out.
  • Is that Giles on the ground, cause he gets called a vampire, and eye colors aren't a match
  • Is Chepesh supposed to be Tepesh

I don't know how to do Spoilers so highlight the above text.

Navarus ... i just want to shave his penciled goatee off!! looks so weird

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics