Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 132votes)

Addicted to Curry

Alt Names: alt Addicted to Curryalt カレーなるしょくたくalt Curry naru Shokutakualt 華麗なる食卓alt 화려한 식탁alt Karei naru Shokutakualt Одержимые карри
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makito Koenji is a curry chef with a mysterious past who helps Yui Sonezaki keep her father's curry restaurant, Ganesha, open through a lack of customers, a hostile takeover attempt by a huge company, and many other challenges. Get addicted... to Curry.
Go to Addicted to Curry Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thanks to the V16(No Group) for picking this up. New Window Glueballs
  • 6 Replies
Topic Yeah, so, current recipe . . . um, chapter . . . discussion New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 20 Replies
Topic I wish someone would pick this up New Window Bacchai
  • 4 Replies

321 Comments

I believe you!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

The problem with that statement is that I know from experience it's basically false, less is more if you want something done quickly.

Spoiler

No, that's "the less people involved on the same task". If you can have multiple people working on different things, (different tasks or manga, for example) then you can increase your productivity. It's called pipelining, and has been common in manufacturing since Henry Ford (with his introduction of the assembly line) and has been commonly applied in computing for decades.

Oh, look, is that a shark I see?  Why yes, Makito appears to have gone right over it!

I think this is getting too long.  God knows what they're going to do for the next few hundred chapters, but I have higher priorities.  It was fun for quite a while though.

You doubt the power of Vanilla??

Spoiler

well if it wasnt already clear when they appeared, if more than one are "picking up" girls on the streets its always rape.

Let me guess...

Makito will remember that...

Spoiler

And somehow he'll manage to...

Spoiler

I can see a different outcome, though that's the most likely one so far.

most useless plot device.

You doubt the power of Vanilla??

Spoiler

Aw yeah, Makito the vanilla-man will save her from the clutches of the evil rapists! :P

most useless plot device.

please someone pick this manga translate it :s

If you want faster updates, join the scanlators and help to get the chapters done faster. Otherwise, stop whining.

The problem with that statement is that I know from experience it's basically false, less is more if you want something done quickly.

Spoiler

Who else enjoys strangling people who ignore reality to reinforce their own foregone (false) conclusions?

Spoiler

someone tell me, ive read in some forums that this series has gang rape scene in volume 43. tell me if its true or not. 
i also saw some pics in it where the main heroine got gang raped. i hope its only doujinshi.

It was a fake.  Badly photoshopped at that--I saw it.  Someone cut and pasted some frames of Makito looking upset looking for her interspersed with frames of someone whose face you didn't see being raped in an unrelated H manga.  Troll city.

Meanwhile, annoying chapter.  I guess if it's going to last another 10,000 chapters or whatever they have to do stuff like this, but honestly!

Asshole. What a douche. Ugh. Not good for the heart.

someone tell me, ive read in some forums that this series has gang rape scene in volume 43. tell me if its true or not. 
i also saw some pics in it where the main heroine got gang raped. i hope its only doujinshi.

it's from H manga... dont worry yui is safe ... :) 

That guy has topped the list of a-holes who I want to go all Joel on his ass with an Iron pipe.

Also, please give a bit more information. Because otherwise I might drop this. despite it being 30 some volumes away.

Spoiler

Please.

For the random wimp guy....i'm kinda disappointed in the author for using that plot progression.  That guys already got no chance with her and it's a bit unnecessary (honestly could have used another way of making her miss Makito).

We know they will eventually meet, doesn't have to introduce a dick of a character just to delay the meetup.

GRRRRR, TSer is right, damn that guy. ><

Spoiler

Goddamnit Yui! Stop being so cute already! I'm a grown-up man, I can't be going "awww!" all the time!

It's a doujinshi I guess, since this is not this kind of manga

Re-reading time!!

she got really cute......that bastard he is so lucky.

I hate how slow the updates are. Totally kills the pacing/mood and whatever else the manga is trying to set up.

Just be glad you're getting updates. For The Halibut stopped updating it for a whole year, and then 4 months after they started updating it again, they dropped it. Then we had to wait a year until the current scanlators picked it up.

If you want faster updates, join the scanlators and help to get the chapters done faster. Otherwise, stop whining.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics