Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 142votes)

Cavalier of the Abyss

Alt Names: alt Cavalier in the Abyssalt Cavalier of Abyssalt 심연의 카발리어alt 深渊骑士alt Рыцарь Бездны
Author: Ga On-Bi
Artist: Juder
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Sequel to Immortal Regis. Reading the entirety of the prequel is highly recommended, otherwise, this story from chapter 4 on will spoil it and/or be confusing.

Chaos has gotten itself a new Regis, Nex, a seemingly heartless ruler who destory everything and everyone who stand in his way. A small boy named Xix, who's contracted with an Evil is out seeking his revenge on Regis Nex for killing his village and Sister. When he gets his chance to kill Regis Nex, he loses completely and gets taken to the Royal palace. But once there, he see that there is something else going on in the background of the Royal Family, a Secret they don't want to be uncovered...
~Scantily Clad

Prequel:

> Immortal Regis
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/immortal-regis-r288)
Go to Cavalier of the Abyss Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is your favorite character and why? New Window Razz
  • 13 Replies
Topic Totally confused New Window morlyn
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest chapter thread New Window Coca
  • 22 Replies
Topic Problem with groups? New Window Hollowcantaro
  • 1 Replies
Topic Cavalier Of The Abyss New Window shoushikochou
  • 2 Replies
Topic When will new chapters be released? I heard other volumes already came out. New Window Happiness
  • 5 Replies

235 Comments

Can someone explain or tell me what chapter shows all the things about Serin's betrayal? im actually reading the chap 62 but im totally loose since i dont really know what did Serin do to "betray" Nex...

Spoiler

It's already been revealed that one of them was created as a proxy for the other and is probably an undead like Regis. Considering the heart doesn't produce blood Sianna's heart in Xix doesn't tell anything. 

I loathe Ninurrta though and hate how he's being paired with Sianna.

awww man... how many MC are there in this manhwa... I really tired of reading xix stories... i want NEX !!! I WANT NEX!!!.... >.<'''

i agree!!!!! Nex more badass than xix!!!!

Spoiler

awww man... how many MC are there in this manhwa... I really tired of reading xix stories... i want NEX !!! I WANT NEX!!!.... >.<'''

I'm just wondering, the seal can only be unlocked by "royal" blood right?
And anyone related to Nex fits the bill.

So Siana is pretty much confirmed to be Nex and Serin's.
And there can only be one son of Nex.
Xix and Ninurrita both meet the blood requirement.
But, Kalabolg is also royalty right? So what if one of them is Kal's son?

My bet is that Xix is Kal's son while Ninurrita is Nex's.
If so, Serin really got screwed over, figuratively and literally.

Ninnurrita was said to be the one born out of wedlock, his ability to open the seals just means that Calabolg is helping him. Xix is more likely the real son of Nex, hidden from him

Kalabolg was the original ruler, so he should have the ability to enable anyone to break the seals, not just the blood of Nex, who is the current ruler.

Of course if any of this is proven wrong, then I will stand corrected, I still want the story to go back to Nex, I'm tired of all this childish spats between people with connection to Nex, including when the chapter says that Ninnurrita is on the same level as Nex, when he is "serious."

Still waiting for Nex to reclaim his status as main character.

After the greatness that was Immortal Regis, this just gets more annoying by the chapter. I don't know if a sequel ever disappointed me this much, at least in manwhas/mangas.

A-team and village idiot scans, thanks guys.

Some rant below.

Spoiler

Chapters are way behind, it goes up to 92 on other sites, and that was months ago.

forgot this existed :)

I'm just wondering, the seal can only be unlocked by "royal" blood right?
And anyone related to Nex fits the bill.

So Siana is pretty much confirmed to be Nex and Serin's.
And there can only be one son of Nex.
Xix and Ninurrita both meet the blood requirement.
But, Kalabolg is also royalty right? So what if one of them is Kal's son?

My bet is that Xix is Kal's son while Ninurrita is Nex's.
If so, Serin really got screwed over, figuratively and literally.

Will it be updated more times from now on?

Would really like to get this picked up again

Soo... this stopped or what?

my god, nex is a shit king. you think a kid from mordern day korea would be a bit smarter than this. "people in town is infected you say"....kill everyone. did you just question me? die as well. did my son just betray me. i'm gonna kill his mother then.

well yeah,i think this happen because of serin betrayal which make nex in withdrawal from lack of love from her lol

my god, nex is a shit king. you think a kid from mordern day korea would be a bit smarter than this. "people in town is infected you say"....kill everyone. did you just question me? die as well. did my son just betray me. i'm gonna kill his mother then.

Sooo uhh.. Whatever happened to that guy Mikhail?

A subcompact handgun? Well, could've used a whole lot more of those in the first series, let me tell you. I don't like what they did with the characters in this one. It's a right mess.

I always forget what way to read this... 

I sure won't be able to follow this without re-reading everything..

Hopefully I remember some things in v8..

You got some things wrong in this one.

Spoiler

Spoiler

You got a quite a few things pretty backwards:

Spoiler

You got some things wrong in this one.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics