Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 95votes)

Heroine Shikkaku

Alt Names: alt นางเอกตกกระป๋องalt ヒロイン失格alt Failure of a Heroinealt No Longer a Heroine
Author: Koda Momoko
Artist: Koda Momoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This could be any girl. Imagine being a heroine of a love story. Hatori also believed that one day she would get married to her childhood friend, Rita. But that's not how the world works! This is a hilarious comedy that honestly paints a painful unrequited love story of this young girl!

Specials:

> Hirunaka Shikkaku
> Heroine no Ryuusei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-shikkaku-r9404 )
Go to Heroine Shikkaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Am I The Only One Who Hates Adachi? New Window Misa
  • 5 Replies
Topic About Hatori... New Window sharks
  • 4 Replies

217 Comments

I recently reread this and the first time I read it, I DIDN'T SEE ALL THE STROBE EDGE REFERENCES. In one chapter, Ren, Ninako and Andou make an appearance and in another Hatori was reading Strobe Edge. And then I saw some similarities in the Rita would choose duty over feelings(that he may or may not have) much like Ren did, much like Kou is doing in Ao Haru Ride. 

Sorry, I'm such a big Sakisaka Io fan I just had to gush about it.

Yeah, you're right! Y'know, I never had anything against Ren; I really liked him as a char, but I was hoping Andou would win Ninako's heart, or at least get a chance to date. Looks like this is the opposite of that situation; and I hope it stays that way(esp since Ren was a great guy; Rita, not so much).

I recently reread this and the first time I read it, I DIDN'T SEE ALL THE STROBE EDGE REFERENCES. In one chapter, Ren, Ninako and Andou make an appearance and in another Hatori was reading Strobe Edge. And then I saw some similarities in the Rita would choose duty over feelings(that he may or may not have) much like Ren did, much like Kou is doing in Ao Haru Ride. 

Sorry, I'm such a big Sakisaka Io fan I just had to gush about it.

I'm pretty sure Hatori is the shoujo equivalent of Bossun (you know, from Sket Dance). They both make the craziest faces! XD

It takes a certain amount of Awesome for a Character to Troll their own Author;

Hiromitsu = The Best Ever

(insert Haters gonna Hate picture)

Oh,go for it Hiromitsu-kun! I know he's a player and ,honestly, I didn't like him at first...but now I can see a tiny chance that he can change a bit so...and Rita is way too annoying!!

I had actually dropped this cause the love triangle got so annoying but i decided to give a another try and chp 16 restored some faith. Although, I'm a little worried it has 5 more volumes. (like how much more back and forth will happen)

chp 15 pg9 was like experiencing an original "LOL" moment   

Thanks for the update!! 

Just started reading this today. Generally I HATE unrequited loves. If it wasn't for Rita falling for Adachi(that being a rather unusual and unique turn of events), I'd have given this up. Adachi is a char I can empathize with very well! I have a very similar mindset, so I know where her generosity comes from. Hatori is such a selfish character, and sometimes I dislike her for it(the word "bitch" comes to mind), but I do like her mood swings and personality in general =03. Hiromitsu and Nakajima are great characters in this series (^,^). Despite Hiromitsu coming off as the usual "player" type, some of the things he'd say gave him a sympathetic edge to his char and the way he interacted with Hatori had no ill-intentions in them. These latest chapters with him and Hatori have been quite a delight =03. He's actually starting to garner feelings for Hatori, and that's something she doesn't particularly deserve, given all of the plotting she's done against Adachi to get Rita, but nonetheless, it's nice to see her get something after she's been given the short end of the stick so many times.

Also, Rita is kind of an asshole. Adachi is too good for you >=0[. Glad Hiromitsu stuck it to him several times already. So damn refreshing.

The faces that Hatori made in chapter 15 and chapter 16 were just great so funny.

I really like the way chapter 16 ended. =D

so the 4 eyes girls use the "u are the only thing i have to live for" card, well play i must say
I actually can't wait for the next chapter! Suspense is going to be the death of me... x_x
chapter 15 was genius comically wise, especially Hatori's conclusion about what she should do next - well, it's obvious, just go and be a mean girl and have random badass scars on your face, duh! xD A shame she was actually scared of acting like this herself...
That was great, thanks Autumn Scans guys! <3 Posted Image
And there it goes. Hiromitsu is the new fan favorite ^.^ Aside from Hatori, he's probably the most sincere (although he doesn't seem to show it too often, or is extremely blunt).
You go Hiromitsu!
Spoiler

Preach.
Ooo, let those tears flow...

Posted Image
I know Rita is trying to do the right thing but... FUCKKKKKK!
FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU RITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
oh my god, Rita is a real dick
Man being in the middle of everything. I think he kinda has his own difficulty too. If this turns out like School Days or something like that, I wouldn't be half surprised :D
Again: What's so good about that asshole?
There is no point in anything he does and he only hurts everyone around him with his stupid act.
At this point, I dislike everyone in this manga except for Hiromitsu.
Can't wait for more!
Uh Wow > < The mean one is Rita
I want Nakajima! She needs more pages.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics