Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 271votes)

Rain

Alt Names: alt レイン
Author: Yoshino Takumi
Artist: Sumikawa Megumi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The continent Murgenia, where they master swordsmanship and magic:

The small country of Sunkwoll is in a tight spot because it's under attack from the great country Zarmin. But General Rain, who's reputed to be an exceptionally gifted swordsman, is against the war and won't enter the battle. But how is one supposed to wage a war like this anyway?

Based on the light novel series of the same name.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Side Story:
> Rain Gaiden - Vampire Master
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/rain-gaiden-vampire-master-r11709 )
Go to Rain Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies
Topic Confused about something from the prequel. New Window morlyn
  • 5 Replies
Topic Rain is a annoyingly OP annoyingly central character. New Window truepurple
  • 59 Replies
Topic Sunkwoll's power New Window pothb
  • 0 Replies
Topic Rain's relation to Ralphus New Window icedpyro
  • 0 Replies
Topic Adaptation in anime? New Window Alchemist
  • 1 Replies

590 Comments

Exciting, but… Rain's invincibility is getting quite annoying. Seriously, I will hold back my barking, but someone please outsmart him.

Yes! the playboy pegasus makes an appearance! (thats how I think of Rain's horse).

Hmmm "A Three-Way"... the title suggested action and excitement, but I felt pretty disappointed after reading it. =/

Another pretty girl appears. I love this manga.

He doesn't count its too essential to the manga

"Rain from Rain" is him being stronger than everyone else not too essential though?

Alright I found Rain's weakness! He's bad at drawing kakakaka.

What are you talking about???

If this isn't a masterpiece then what is???

Spoiler

Look at all the shocked faces!

You can't get that kind of reaction from anything but a masterpiece!

Plus: It really evoked strong emotions from inside me!

ROFLOL!

Saitama, from One-Punch Man, definitely the most powerful being in the series yet.

He doesn't count its too essential to the manga

Spoiler

Saitama, from One-Punch Man, definitely the most powerful being in the series yet.

Spoiler

How about Akabara from Record of a Fallen Vampire? He's a vampire that has resistance against the Sun and was once an excellent king and a very, very skilled and powerful.

Alright I found Rain's weakness! He's bad at drawing kakakaka.

the reply remind me of the Seige of Bastogne  during world war 2.

Man I'm really happy Rain has been getting constant updates!!!

Spoiler

Shit. shit. shit. the messengers have been slain, that's very bad diplomatically. Well, at least the chief envoy is alive? Still, I see this as a possible pretext for hostilities.

Go download it here: http://rp-fans.livejournal.com/tag/rain%20-%20releases

Ehhh? There's a lot of overpowered characters...

Rai from Noblesse
Id from Id

Yuusha from Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

There are more, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment. Bah.

Spoiler

where is chapter 7 - 12 ?

Go download it here: http://rp-fans.livejournal.com/tag/rain%20-%20releases

The Overpowered characters are a nice change from the weak/dumb strong willed always stand up when beat down getting random powerups

Ehhh? There's a lot of overpowered characters...

Rai from Noblesse
Id from Id

Yuusha from Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

There are more, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment. Bah.

I really like this series, it is an excellent treatment of that difficult entity, the overpowered main character.

But I am starting to think that Rain must lose. At least once. I know he deserves every speck of his super-power and he worked hard to become both an invincible warrior and a master strategist, but I would like to see him outwitted at least once. Actually, outwitted would satisfy me more than overpowered. He can remain unbeatable in one-on-one duels, but I would relish the opportunity to see someone cleverer than he. Preferably a woman.

The Overpowered characters are a nice change from the weak/dumb strong willed always stand up when beat down getting random powerups

where is chapter 7 - 12 ?

I really like this series, it is an excellent treatment of that difficult entity, the overpowered main character.

But I am starting to think that Rain must lose. At least once. I know he deserves every speck of his super-power and he worked hard to become both an invincible warrior and a master strategist, but I would like to see him outwitted at least once. Actually, outwitted would satisfy me more than overpowered. He can remain unbeatable in one-on-one duels, but I would relish the opportunity to see someone cleverer than he. Preferably a woman.

oh god i never noticed, Rain's business smile is scarier than when he's angry.

it makes everyone doubt any smiling faces

lol at their reaction seeing Ralphus's honest smile:"shit another smiling face"

on a side note, i just noticed on ch19, that drill hair did go "OHOHOHO"...

Once again... poor poor Ralphus... "I didn't come here to see you." guess Rain stole his thunder again. XD

Oh look!!! It's the stereotypical haughty spoiled rich kid...how I love those ali_022.gif

Well if it makes you feel any better the other characters seem to share your sentiment.

Aww... No one died.

sensescans.com

Thanks.

Oh look!!! It's the stereotypical haughty spoiled rich kid...how I love those ali_022.gif

Uhhh... What happened to Sense's Site? I've been going there to download the chapters, and now it is just a default Wordpress page. o.o

sensescans.com

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics