Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 82votes)

Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru - Anthology Comic

Alt Names: alt 人外の嫁といちゃいちゃする アンソロジーコミックalt Jingai no Yome to ichaicha suru - Ansorojii Komikkualt Monster Wife and Heavy Petting
Author: Amatou & Hiyama Daisuke & Kaga Mitsuki & Mintarou & Mizuguchi Takashi & Nishizono Fumiko & Rage & Rishin & Soro Pippubii & Takaho Chuushige
Artist: Amatou & Hiyama Daisuke & Kaga Mitsuki & Mintarou & Mizuguchi Takashi & Nishizono Fumiko & Rage & Rishin & Soro Pippubii & Takaho Chuushige
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of oneshots about monster girl wives (and more!).
Go to Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru - Anthology Comic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

95 Comments

I'm a simple man. I see "Monster Girl Wives", I follow.

Aye+_c2c7b7a27b22780889a56584a5f9d39d.jp

2z3qqnp.jpg

You+need+to+login+to+view+this+link+_136

Most Dullahans in games I've seen usually have the head cradled underarm (Shin Megami Tensei IV), floating overhead (Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin), or in some instances part of their shield (Golden Sun/Earlier Megami Tensei games). And when fighting, the two are usually in sync. I really, really, want to play as one, but I guess they are too strong/imposing to be anything other than bosses. That, or the developers also don't know what to do about the body/head.

There have also been truly bizarre interpretations, such as the Dullahan in FF3 riding a HEADLESS HORSE (seriously, that's asking for trouble), and the ones in FF Legend 3 (SaGa gameboy games) dressed in formal attire and carrying brains in jars.

For more Dullahan needs, there's Demi-Chan wa Kataritai (a shy and sweet girl), and Konosuba (a goofy and horny version that likes to roll his head under women's skirts).

Dullahan FPS with Oculus Rift support. VERTIGO SIMULATOR 2020!

Calling it.

Sekibanki's School Years

2z3qqnp.jpg

I have never read about a dullahan like this, the body really decides things the head didn't even think about: like when the body ran away and the head didn't realize she was giving them some privacy. I didn't specify female, I think male dullahan can be interesting too, I'm also not limiting my question to manga either.

Most Dullahans in games I've seen usually have the head cradled underarm (Shin Megami Tensei IV), floating overhead (Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin), or in some instances part of their shield (Golden Sun/Earlier Megami Tensei games). And when fighting, the two are usually in sync. I really, really, want to play as one, but I guess they are too strong/imposing to be anything other than bosses. That, or the developers also don't know what to do about the body/head.

There have also been truly bizarre interpretations, such as the Dullahan in FF3 riding a HEADLESS HORSE (seriously, that's asking for trouble), and the ones in FF Legend 3 (SaGa gameboy games) dressed in formal attire and carrying brains in jars.

For more Dullahan needs, there's Demi-Chan wa Kataritai (a shy and sweet girl), and Konosuba (a goofy and horny version that likes to roll his head under women's skirts).

Tell the truth, Satou! You really want Naruse's "body" to give you "head", don't you!?

My mind's telling me no

But my body, my body's telling me yes.

More like "my body's telling me holy shit girl fuck this i'm off to find a better head".

are there other dullahans like this: body and head are basically two different people?

m.e.hydra is doing a let's play of paradox 2. and the dullahan appears like the original

there's another manga on here somewhere where the head likes one boy and the body another. there's only a few chapters. not sure if it was axed or the scanlator dropped it but i thought it was pretty funny.

this one: https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/dullahan-chan-is-head-over-heels-r19343

The face of the dullahan while as she went to confess is adorkable

MONSTER GIRLS ARE A JAPANESE CONSPIRACY TO PROMOTE BESTIALITY
WAKE UP SHEEPLE DO NOT FALL FOR IT LIQUID SLIME GIRL CANT MELT SOLID DICK

hopefully they find my body like this

death%2Bby%2Bsnu%2Bsnu.jpg

Her body like: Girl. I'm so done.

The body usually does have some degree of autonomy, but is still linked to the head. And female Dullahans were exceedingly rare until the monster girl craze (and Durarara!!). And they are actually fairies, one of the more badass varieties.

I have never read about a dullahan like this, the body really decides things the head didn't even think about: like when the body ran away and the head didn't realize she was giving them some privacy. I didn't specify female, I think male dullahan can be interesting too, I'm also not limiting my question to manga either.

My mind's telling me no

But my body, my body's telling me yes.

are there other dullahans like this: body and head are basically two different people?

m.e.hydra is doing a let's play of paradox 2. and the dullahan appears like the original

The body usually does have some degree of autonomy, but is still linked to the head. And female Dullahans were exceedingly rare until the monster girl craze (and Durarara!!). And they are actually fairies, one of the more badass varieties.

Author blurbs have copypasta potential

So much fluffyness this chapter, also

Spoiler
for best girl

WELP. It's that time again.

*insta-follows*

simple...wife her

Out the gate running from chapter 1. To be honest, if I had a nurse that looked like that, I would have ended up getting hurt a lot myself. <3

Let's hope this anthology is around for a long time.

“Snff” What a beautiful story!!! Both my eyes and pants agree.

Let me google the autor's name to see if i can find something to use in my research.

It's not only ecchi, you pervs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). There's gonna be cute too...
I'm glad you all enjoy it!

0e3.png

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics