Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 206votes)

The Duke of Death and His Black Maid

Alt Names: alt Sang Bendoro Maut dan Si Dayang Kelam-nyaalt Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Meidoalt Young Master the Grim Reaper and the Black Maidalt 死神坊ちゃんと黒メイドalt النبيل الشاب حاصد الأرواح و خادمته السوداء
Author: Inoue Koharu
Artist: Inoue Koharu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a large mansion lives a boy, an aristocrat who was cursed by the witch to "let everything he touches die". With him is his maid Alice, who besides serving him likes to tease him. The boy who is interested in her doesn't mind the teasing, but not being able to touch her is painful!

If they are unable to hold hands, will their love ever bloom?
Go to The Duke of Death and His Black Maid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic NO DOUJIN? New Window Dantziel
  • 5 Replies
Topic SPOILER TALK - How he got the curse and if it can/will be lifted New Window CB777
  • 1 Replies

277 Comments

Are you suggesting that Alice is or will become undead?

Personally i suppose Alice IS witch.

I Swear the duke has morning wood and create a tent

He could hang his top hat there...

|And the duke experienced a really perverted dream| ...All according to her plan!

the duke of death and his black balls

I Swear the duke has morning wood and create a tent

We know how this story has to end.  True love breaks the curse.

...Or...She finally touches him and she dies.

We know how this story has to end.  True love breaks the curse.

or possibly even a sword of truth ending. That would be sweet. Honestly the best happy ending to an "impossible" relationship scenario. Not sure how that would work here though.

The Sword if Truth (blech) resolution revolved around destructive Love powers being negated by somebody already being absolutely in love.

Are you suggesting that Alice is or will become undead?

Or there's always the possibility of the surprise happy ending. You know, the type where we all complain about how cheap and corny it is to waste the opportunity of a real tragedy on cheesy feel-good endings, even though we're smiling like a bunch of idiots on the inside.

or possibly even a sword of truth ending. That would be sweet. Honestly the best happy ending to an "impossible" relationship scenario. Not sure how that would work here though.

Are we or are not to discuss on how "big" alice is. Jees, her arm is sinking into her tits

Seriously, that maid must have taken the lessons of Takagi from Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san to a whole new level....

jebaited

I can already see the sad twist that will happen at the end.. Considering that the whole reason for the curse was for the witch to see the MC as miserable..

Although no clue if the author will go through with it or if the series ends before that.

Or there's always the possibility of the surprise happy ending. You know, the type where we all complain about how cheap and corny it is to waste the opportunity of a real tragedy on cheesy feel-good endings, even though we're smiling like a bunch of idiots on the inside.

Perhaps Alice is the Witch, and as she was the one who laid the curse, she is immune to the touch of death, since she seems to have great security in her taunts.

Also if Alice is really the witch, she may have put the curse on the duke to keep him from falling in love with another woman.

Spoiler

This is the true "Alice-dono".  .....Rob is amazing XD

I can already see the sad twist that will happen at the end.. Considering that the whole reason for the curse was for the witch to see the MC as miserable..

Although no clue if the author will go through with it or if the series ends before that.

God i hope not, he had suffer so much since being a child

On contrary tho if he used his power fo wreck havoc upon the word it would be so much interesting to me

Or make it so after everybody he cheerishes died he could use that power to erase everything lol

Rob for best grill

Rob for best Grill???

I was sure best Grill was Peter.

Taishou Wotome Otogibanashi , name of the title on bato.to

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/taishou-wotome-otogibanashi-r17883

Rob for best grill

Perhaps Alice is the Witch, and as she was the one who laid the curse, she is immune to the touch of death, since she seems to have great security in her taunts.

Also if Alice is really the witch, she may have put the curse on the duke to keep him from falling in love with another woman.

I just realised that this premise feels like a combination of Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san and Taisho Wotome Otogibanashi. 2 for the price of 1, I like it

Taishou Wotome Otogibanashi , name of the title on bato.to

I just realised that this premise feels like a combination of Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san and Taisho Wotome Otogibanashi. 2 for the price of 1, I like it

I love the maid, she reminds me of Satsuki from Watari-kun-no XX ga Houkai Sunzen. 

Just FYI, the actual way one addresses a duke is "your grace" (like how a king is "your majesty"" and a prince is "your highness"). That would sound much more natural than "my duke".

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics