Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 206votes)

The Duke of Death and His Black Maid

Alt Names: alt Sang Bendoro Maut dan Si Dayang Kelam-nyaalt Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Meidoalt Young Master the Grim Reaper and the Black Maidalt 死神坊ちゃんと黒メイドalt النبيل الشاب حاصد الأرواح و خادمته السوداء
Author: Inoue Koharu
Artist: Inoue Koharu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a large mansion lives a boy, an aristocrat who was cursed by the witch to "let everything he touches die". With him is his maid Alice, who besides serving him likes to tease him. The boy who is interested in her doesn't mind the teasing, but not being able to touch her is painful!

If they are unable to hold hands, will their love ever bloom?
Go to The Duke of Death and His Black Maid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic NO DOUJIN? New Window Dantziel
  • 5 Replies
Topic SPOILER TALK - How he got the curse and if it can/will be lifted New Window CB777
  • 1 Replies

277 Comments

I know some people who would love that cauldron.

(¬‿¬)

She's probably the witch

I don't think she's the witch who cursed him, since she seems to really care about him.

She's most likely a witch though. Or at least someone who knows the nature of the curse or is resistant to it.

She's probably the witch

tsundere cauldron MADE this chapter

More i read this more i start to think the maid "IS" the witch that curse him so no one but her can have him.. :(

I agree with the maid.  It is fine.

It's the "in" thing to do to start rabble-rousing.  That's so 2016.  Bored of it, but people still think it's funny.  *Yawn*

Just proves stupid is never easy to get rid of, especially with so many places to hide on the internet.

Alice is literally courting Death, here. 
Perhaps it's not exactly the Duke she loves, but rather the idea that even the slightest touch could be fatal. Just like people jump off cliffs tied to a rope or eat food that could kill you if prepared even the slightest bit wrong- because the only time they feel alive is when they're at the brink of death.

Nah, I'm probably overthinking it.

Yeah, I would say you're overthinking it as well.

Her feelings seem quite genuine. Take the end of chapter 3 for example where she openly states, that she wants him to be normal again.

Their relationship will most likely stay sweet, if the author doesn't decide to do a tragic twist at the end.

You do realize that the "black" doesn't refer to race, right? Please, convince me you are not that stupid.

It's the "in" thing to do to start rabble-rousing.  That's so 2016.  Bored of it, but people still think it's funny.  *Yawn*

Rule 34

This is why i must install multiple adblocker
Must block all link related with evil nature. This series must remain pure
Edit : (Except Vanilla Ending are Welcome)

links or it's not real

Rule 34

She doesn't look very black to me.

You do realize that the "black" doesn't refer to race, right? Please, convince me you are not that stupid.

Master trolling !

The troll is too real

Unrelated to anything, by the way, this is supposed to be the author's first work?
Bullshit. There's more than a couple doujinshi floating out there, I'd put money on it.

links or it's not real

♬ Trap, trap, trappin in the rain 

♬ She say I look like Usher when I'm trappin in the rain 

Karakai Jouzu no Alice-san

Spoiler

She doesn't look very black to me.

Unrelated to anything, by the way, this is supposed to be the author's first work?
Bullshit. There's more than a couple doujinshi floating out there, I'd put money on it.

Alice is literally courting Death, here. 
Perhaps it's not exactly the Duke she loves, but rather the idea that even the slightest touch could be fatal. Just like people jump off cliffs tied to a rope or eat food that could kill you if prepared even the slightest bit wrong- because the only time they feel alive is when they're at the brink of death.

Nah, I'm probably overthinking it.

|And the duke experienced a really perverted dream| ...All according to her plan Keikaku!

T/N: Keikaku means "plan"

Sweet dreams in the demon maids cottage!

A perverted dream?! Oh my god... were they... HOLDING HANDS?!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics