Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 335votes)

High-School DxD

Alt Names: alt ハイスクールD×Dalt High School DxD
Author: Ishibumi Ichiei
Artist: Mishima Hiroji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hyoudou Issei is an ordinary yet lecherous highschool student who is killed by his girlfriend, Amano Yuuma, during their first date. Yuma is revealed to be a fallen angel named Reinare who was sent on a mission to eliminate divine weapons. Issei is later reincarnated as a devil by his senpai Rias Gremory; who in return will serve under Rias in fighting against the fallen angels.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Ishibumi Ichiei with illustrations by Miyama-Zero

Spin-off:

> High-School DxD: Aashia & Koneko Himitsu no Keiyaku!?
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/high-school-dxd-aashia-koneko-himitsu-no-keiyaku-r3610 )
Go to High-School DxD Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Read unwatermarked version at Batoto.com" New Window Solerum
  • 66 Replies
Topic Highschool DxD Anime New Window Karl
  • 23 Replies
Topic General Disccusion New Window Cassanova
  • 27 Replies
Topic The Best Girl New Window Otaku247
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Pax Empyrean
  • 42 Replies
Topic [spoilers] (Light Novel Only) Logic Proof: White >> Red New Window Zyst
  • 22 Replies

812 Comments

jeez are watermarks really necesary, they already added a page with the teams name and stuff, besides they are ways to remove them (im too lazy to use photoshop)
after i ranked up to a high level devil i would definitely kill that fallen angel b!tch.
I liked the part where the girl with the dress suddenly got naked
she's praying and hes spitting blood lol
You know, it's pretty freaky reading this and having obama flip you the bird everytime you click the page...
the anime is epicly fan serviced u mite want to read the manga if u dont wanna get distracted
Oh don't worry people. He gets imbalanced powerups halfway through volume 2 of the Novel. I mean, he pretty much..
Spoiler
woot update! thanks japanzai!
This is better than the Anime...the anime is nothing but fan service, animation was good though
true that
The anime's are airing today.. but I won't count on the fan services unless it's the ATX version or BD :v
WOhoo. Latest chapter (4) was good.
Looks like it will become intense. :D

Want new chapters! ^_^
Good manga, and here - one spoiler from novel reader :)
Pawn powers
Spoiler

as for funservice - it's only beginning ]:->

btw. sry for bad english.
I thought I'd share with everyone (who doesn't know and is interested), that this is based on a light novel, and there are currently 2 volumes translated at Baka-Tsuki (not sure if i can link to it)
@Cors I think he's talking about how a pawn can become a rook/queen/knight/bishop by reaching the otherside of the board.
@Wombats

What kind of chess do you play?
Remember pawns are the only unit that can revive another!
omg hurry up Issei-chan and save Aashia-chan from that shitty priest!
So what now?! Aashia is gonna get *raep'd by that bastard priest?
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
I hope him being a pawn and saved everytime is short lived. Being a monthly release it would get tiresome to see over and over.
He must be
Spoiler

from latest chapter: do I smell a 'forbidden' romance flag being activated?
Thank you another good chapter :D
too random is my impression after chapter 4. What with the sudden battle and leaving the girl who save him behind, Really?_?
Well, I think he'll remain as a pawn, at least for now, afterall, he didn't undergo any special training and do not have a single contract under his name! so, yeah, for now he's a mere pawn, which I think will change in the near future... LOL ;)
Well if you consider the basic rules of chess then the pawn can change into any other piece with the exception of the king if you manage to put it inside the enemy territory... considering this I assume that pawns able to use any other class special trait aside from the king but there's some condition to activate it?

@jasser

I assume it has something to do as to why he was killed on chapter 1?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics