Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 134votes)

Real Account II

Alt Names: alt リアルアカウント
Author: Okushou
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world driven by fictionalized friendship, courtesy of the program named "Real Account", the table suddenly turns, and the cybernetic world turns real! How will they survive?

Parallel Story: Real Account
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/real-account-r11127

NOTE: This is NOT a restart or a remake!
Go to Real Account II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Find Chapter 61 and 62 here New Window Glasses-kun
  • 1 Replies
Topic WaS tHiS aXeD??? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Most tragic death since Akame ga kill New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 51 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Finally there are relationships... that are longer than a few hours (Latest Chapter) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic WTF happened? Did Chapter 33 jump the shark? New Window coolxal
  • 3 Replies

697 Comments

So it's really Ataru aka Yuuma.

It seem like he went on accident and forgot about his brother but that doesn't explain why them making him dead.

LOL WELL PLAYED MARBLE!

Damn that was fun. I wish more magazines did stuff like this Valentine special. Hahaha that Yuu, I guess with his complicated situation he has to turn inward for comfort! Don't worry all men have their alone times.

That being said, now I'm interested in seeing these other manga and how their MC handles things! Especially the one guy who actually won.

I wonder how well Akashi would do here in RA, since he is the MC of another manga that's very similar to it.

And I sure do miss ANK which hasn't gotten a new chapter in a long time...

The ones wrote rough draft is SEO.

What? Erm... Are you hoot-hoot or something?

Glorious editor T-ya.

The ones wrote rough draft is SEO.

Glorious editor T-ya.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha... OMG, i can't hold it. They are killing me =))))))))))))))).

That's kinda an execution in its own way....

There was an extra chapter in this week's WSM with the main characters from RA 2, Fuuka, As the Gods Will 2, and Knight in the Area.

Spoiler

And it was glorious.

It's good to see them all together. Except for that protagonist in Fuuka, I do not like him. AKASHI FTW!

There was an extra chapter in this week's WSM with the main characters from RA 2, Fuuka, As the Gods Will 2, and Knight in the Area.

Spoiler

I wonder....what happened to vol 1 RA. Is it a season2?

it's not realy a part 2 it's at the same time to part 1 but with the twin brother.
I wonder....what happened to vol 1 RA. Is it a season2?

Now the cute cunt of a girl friend will want him back (suck up) and try to ride his dick for cash.

Its finally reaching the end of the other version. I have to say, they author remade the game to be different than original is brilliant. Now, time for yuuma to face the shitstorm...

What if viewers are split into groups like the players?

Interesting, I did not consider about the fact that they may be broadcasting different 'channels' into different regions. I assumed that there were only one broadcast for all Japan at the same time.

on last page, was 'one bi' supposed to mean 'one billion'? cus if it was, its wrong. 100 million is not 1 billion.

one bi...

....llion minus nine hundred millions :)

NICELY PLAYED.

I'm happy yet disappointed.

Brilliant plan by yuuma but

I wished that it was the real broadcast.

Those scum needed a lesson -

A lesson so hardcore they will never have a chance to repeat their wrongdoings;

cause they'll be dead by then!

on last page, was 'one bi' supposed to mean 'one billion'? cus if it was, its wrong. 100 million is not 1 billion.

And here I was under the impression that "one bi" was a veiled reference to her sexual preferences.

Or do I just have a depraved, disgusting and dirty mind?

Wait a minute!  DON'T answer that!!!

That bothered me too.

That was a damn brillant move from our protagonist. Amazing~

this is brilliant..
he has idea just when the time is closed..
bomb digital , massacre viewers, glued eyed ...?

the viewers just fagued believe..
OMG this manga so good
#very_recommended

Well, shit, this MC is pretty damn awesome!

Although by 'stealing' quite a lot of viewers, he probably doomed many unlucky schmucks.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics