Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 134votes)

Real Account II

Alt Names: alt リアルアカウント
Author: Okushou
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world driven by fictionalized friendship, courtesy of the program named "Real Account", the table suddenly turns, and the cybernetic world turns real! How will they survive?

Parallel Story: Real Account
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/real-account-r11127

NOTE: This is NOT a restart or a remake!
Go to Real Account II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Find Chapter 61 and 62 here New Window Glasses-kun
  • 1 Replies
Topic WaS tHiS aXeD??? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Most tragic death since Akame ga kill New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 51 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Finally there are relationships... that are longer than a few hours (Latest Chapter) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic WTF happened? Did Chapter 33 jump the shark? New Window coolxal
  • 3 Replies

697 Comments

LMAO! An old man.... tsk tsk tsk.

Seriously where is the police?

And what about the government?

On topic, I seriously can't wait for the meeting between two brother

I guess it will be in chapter 11 huh?

what woudl they do?

he effectivly has them all hostage.

...Steven Universe, is that you!?

Spoiler

I just started in on this and Real Account I... I expected the girlfriend to poke that dude in the neck with her shinai... honestly looked like a good target for her.

To break her heart?? Backstab her...xD

To pacify her means to make her angry? Genius.

SHOUT OUTZ 2 ALL MY HATERZ  U ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER #SRY #U #CANT #BE #ME

I see. So that's how you should handle attention whores, insult them more. XD

Seriously where is the police?

And what about the government?

On topic, I seriously can't wait for the meeting between two brother

I guess it will be in chapter 11 huh?

I'm really curious now what Ataru's place in this is gonna be. He's not very exciting to watch, doesn't have any particular skills to offer...he's just a good guy, but then Yuuma is swell, too. There is a mystery to their family and his anxieties as an impostor are important to the story, but he's kinda been relegated to the "weaker sibling" role that Yuri and Koyori already had covered. I think he would've made an alright protagonist if Yuuma was the badass secondary dude, but now Yuuma's the hero and Ataru's just one of many people less cool than him.

On the other hand, Yuuma's better with the quick-thinking puzzle solving, but Ataru is kind of like a Guile Hero (gotta love TvTropes), better at the trickery and with taking chances and gambits. That's what it kinda seems to be to me.

And Yuuma isn't all like depressed and stuff right now, but what will happen once he finds out the truth of who he is?

No matter what happens, this party's getting crazy!

I don't really get how this works... The games are entirely different from the other series, both are "Yuuma", though I suppose he might have had a case of amnesia after that accident and simply assumed he was Yuuma through some memory fragment of seeing his face and that name. But then why in gods name did he go unknown all this time? You don't just lose a body after an accident like that; he either died or didn't die. They wouldn't be holding a funeral for him if he was simply in a coma or something.

Apparently Marble recovered his corpse and revived him.

I don't really get how this works... The games are entirely different from the other series, both are "Yuuma", though I suppose he might have had a case of amnesia after that accident and simply assumed he was Yuuma through some memory fragment of seeing his face and that name. But then why in gods name did he go unknown all this time? You don't just lose a body after an accident like that; he either died or didn't die. They wouldn't be holding a funeral for him if he was simply in a coma or something.

What if when Ataru finally gets introduced to the story, Yuuma seriously has no idea who he is? They've been pretty vague about his side of what happened after the accident, what if he has amnesia or something? Cliched, I know, but it makes as much sense as anything for what their story is. So when Ataru shows up, Yuuma will be like "Who's this dipshit that looks just like me?" I have no idea how the story would go from there, but it seems like a fair guess for what will happen when we reach that point.

Who cares about the undies....?

I do.

Now I know what the "U" in your nick name stands for.

But you have yet to make panties fly, you know.

I do.

Now having seen both of twins in action... It makes me understand why the other kids originally liked the Real Account 2 protagonist better than the Part 1 protagonist. The Part 1 protagonist tends to move more towards self-pity and being a downer at times.

Also, I can't wait to see how the Part 2 protagonist ends up being 4th place in the popularity voting game. 

I'm really curious now what Ataru's place in this is gonna be. He's not very exciting to watch, doesn't have any particular skills to offer...he's just a good guy, but then Yuuma is swell, too. There is a mystery to their family and his anxieties as an impostor are important to the story, but he's kinda been relegated to the "weaker sibling" role that Yuri and Koyori already had covered. I think he would've made an alright protagonist if Yuuma was the badass secondary dude, but now Yuuma's the hero and Ataru's just one of many people less cool than him.

QUICK! SEND HER CAT PICS OR PUPPIES!

Huh, a new chapter right in midnight, what are the odds.

Even now, i still wonder how will they explain how marble(s?) transport countless peoples consciousness n stuff. Bet the phones are made by Kayaba Akihiko.

Now having seen both of twins in action... It makes me understand why the other kids originally liked the Real Account 2 protagonist better than the Part 1 protagonist. The Part 1 protagonist tends to move more towards self-pity and being a downer at times.

Also, I can't wait to see how the Part 2 protagonist ends up being 4th place in the popularity voting game. 

it's the part of the second brother, they are twin remember ? in the end of the part 1 we know the brother with the scar (the MC) on his head is not dead.

Read the note

That doesn't answer the question, though. I suspect the transfer was made for some boring magazine business reason. The authors probably don't get to ask for this on their own, but they can make clever use of it if they want to.

why did he make another version on the manga?

it's the part of the second brother, they are twin remember ? in the end of the part 1 we know the brother with the scar (the MC) on his head is not dead.

Read the note

Well, Nanako made her choice, she basically chose her brother over Yuuma meaning to her, her brother is a bigger priority than her boyfriend. I dont approve nor flat out deny her choice, but actions have consequences. If she honestly thinks she can be by Yuuma's side again,she is just way to naive. In my view, her actions now arent driven by love, but by guilt.

why did he make another version on the manga?

OMG is it just me or is the Real aca following 1 of the brothers while Real aca 2 is following the other?

Here's your cookie, Captain Oblivious.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics