Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 181votes)

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen

Alt Names: alt Re: 从零开始的异世界生活alt Re: ゼロから始める異世界生活 第一章 王都の一日編alt Re: 제로에서 시작하는 이세계 생활alt Re: Life in a Different World from Zero - Volume One - Capital City Chapteralt Re: Zero รีเซทชีวิต ฝ่าวิกฤตต่างโลกalt Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen
Author: Nagatsuki Tappei
Artist: Matsuse Daichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly a high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world and no sign of the one who summoned him things become worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru co-operates with the girl to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices the ability he gained "Returns by Death" a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. And beyond the despair can he save the girl from the fate of death!.

adapted from the web novel and light novel series written by Nagatsuki Tappei with illustrations by Ootsuka Shinichirou

Part one of a multi part series.

Sequel (Part two) -
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-dainishou-yashiki-no-shuukan-hen-r15374 )
Go to Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Last chapter discussion New Window Epolimar
  • 3 Replies
Topic light/web novel? New Window zarek212
  • 5 Replies

256 Comments

I finally remember the name of the real-life theory behind this type of loop: quantum immortality.

Kinda like old school gladius games, like a certain spiky haired boy who fought against a god through more than ten thousand deaths until he beat her did.

And passed through through hundreds of billions of hells before that.

Well, at least it took him only four loops. All you need is kill was 160 or something like that for Keiji..., and 208 for Rita.
(And Zero no Maria was 27756, you noobs ! :P  )

Endless Eight was a respectable 15532, with minimal feedback from previous loops. :P

Hm, how many loops did they go through in Higurashi again?

Wait what's going on? At first I assumed the death was a fake out abd he just woke up after his injuries healed, but some people are saying he's in another route? I hope it's the former since I like the established characters. Our MC needs to get some where with the elf girl of his dreams hahaha.

well if he can randomly show up in a street in front of an apple stand, whats to say he can't show up somewhere else though i suppose if hes waking up in a bed that means he either didn't die or showed up somewhere unconscious and if that happened that begs the question of how many "what ifs" landed him in the bed and is there a chance that those won't always go the same way

Wait what's going on? At first I assumed the death was a fake out abd he just woke up after his injuries healed, but some people are saying he's in another route? I hope it's the former since I like the established characters. Our MC needs to get some where with the elf girl of his dreams hahaha.

For a moment I thought he'd have to repeat the day all over again.

Dunno if this is for the best or not. I really liked the characters so far, but let’s see what the author’s got in store for us.

Training his chi/magic or some other shit that gets transferred through the loops probably. Also getting experience from fights.

if it was a form of vocal magic that didn't require a foundation in chi training, mana/spirit circuitry, or physical martial training, then possibly he might be able to take it back through loops :P just feels like his mind/memories are the only thing sent back in each loop until the location changes. would be hard to get magic like that when from a non-magic world.

I have a feelings that the reset point is change either after he reached a certain point or after he sleep.

considering he shows up in the same bad situation repeatedly, and only after getting a good ending (for everyone but him) does it seem to change.

I would just hazard a guess that him fulfilling the purpose in which he is there is enough to change his spawn point lol, hope this one has less gruesome deaths :S no nasty poisons or living suits of armour or those creepy looking twins xD

I guess mission complete so he moves on to the next mission?

Good, still have a reason to read this. Wonder if Ill drop after she gets her focus though.

Later on:

Guards: CAN YOU PLEASE NOT DESTROY OUR COUNTRY'S DEFENSE!

Ah forget those walls! They're just a relic of the long-forgotten time when people still were human.

For the next arc

Spoiler

I have a feelings that the reset point is change either after he reached a certain point or after he sleep.
Spoiler

Gotta make sure of this theory in the next chapters... >_>

Huh ? Wait, did he go to another world again or did he just wake up after his injuries healed ? I want to see more of the previous characters. Don't sink my ship before it even sailed once. D:

Well, at least it took him only four loops. All you need is kill was 160 or something like that for Keiji..., and 208 for Rita.

(And Zero no Maria was 27756, you noobs ! :lol: )

Endless Eight was a respectable 15532, with minimal feedback from previous loops. :P

1st checkpoint passed, onto the next now

Huh ? Wait, did he go to another world again or did he just wake up after his injuries healed ? I want to see more of the previous characters. Don't sink my ship before it even sailed once. D:

(And Zero no Maria was 27756, you noobs ! :P  )

With this chapter we are up to date btw so now we wait for a new release from Japan.

And his reward is loli twin maids.

After 11 chapters, he finally progressed a checkpoint and saved his adventures.

If the MC just harnessed his capabilities he would be like this.

My first thought after reading the moment he died first. This is going to be interesting.

If the MC just harnessed his capabilities he would be like this.

Nah, that would be boring.

As i see it, the most interesting way for MC to get a "Level up" would be by repeateadly dying in combat and learning his opponents traits and skills until he beats them by knowing what are they going to do before they do it, cause they did it before.

Kinda like old school gladius games, like a certain spiky haired boy who fought against a god through more than ten thousand deaths until he beat her did.

That would be too much like "All you need is kill" if that were the case. Also, do remember that the MC is an adolescent guy (About 17~ y/o) who is infatuated w/ the elf-ish girl. What I mean to say is that if he's in love, he won't want her to forget about him again. Also, PTSD is a real thing and if the hardboiled MCs in All you need is kill's personalities got warped and broken, what else a kid?

Later on:

Guards: CAN YOU PLEASE NOT DESTROY OUR COUNTRY'S DEFENSE!

OMFG.... We got to have Reinheart train out protagonist. Wow... he is a... just wow. XD

Nah, that would be boring.

As i see it, the most interesting way for MC to get a "Level up" would be by repeateadly dying in combat and learning his opponents traits and skills until he beats them by knowing what are they going to do before they do it, cause they did it before.

Man...

MC's rating down after seeing Reinhart now...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics