Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 181votes)

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen

Alt Names: alt Re: 从零开始的异世界生活alt Re: ゼロから始める異世界生活 第一章 王都の一日編alt Re: 제로에서 시작하는 이세계 생활alt Re: Life in a Different World from Zero - Volume One - Capital City Chapteralt Re: Zero รีเซทชีวิต ฝ่าวิกฤตต่างโลกalt Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen
Author: Nagatsuki Tappei
Artist: Matsuse Daichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly a high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world and no sign of the one who summoned him things become worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru co-operates with the girl to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices the ability he gained "Returns by Death" a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. And beyond the despair can he save the girl from the fate of death!.

adapted from the web novel and light novel series written by Nagatsuki Tappei with illustrations by Ootsuka Shinichirou

Part one of a multi part series.

Sequel (Part two) -
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-dainishou-yashiki-no-shuukan-hen-r15374 )
Go to Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Last chapter discussion New Window Epolimar
  • 3 Replies
Topic light/web novel? New Window zarek212
  • 5 Replies

256 Comments

MC going for the loli route! HAHAHA!

Oh god why

MC going for the loli route! HAHAHA!

Save scumming at its best.

A Hapless Hero more like it. He still has no clue what he's doing. But, he gets to respawn at a checkpoint so, much like modern gaming, there's no way to lose.

If this story is like "modern gaming", that'd be a shame.

HOLY SHIT! Puck is a fucking beast! XD And our protagonist turned from airhead to hero in 1 chapter. I APPROVE! XD

A Hapless Hero more like it. He still has no clue what he's doing. But, he gets to respawn at a checkpoint so, much like modern gaming, there's no way to lose.

HOLY SHIT! Puck is a fucking beast! XD And our protagonist turned from airhead to hero in 1 chapter. I APPROVE! XD

I didn't expect the smoke/fog trick to be used twice. In this case I'm not really cheering to see assassin lady die anyway.

I hope she somehow joins the party but she might be too far down the deep end of villainy to be turned. Not getting my hopes up.

Bad idea though... what if he's stuck at a bad end route?

Wake up, slashed to death.

Wake up, clubbed to death.

Wake up, dead.

Wake up, dead.

That just means that he needs to get stronger and not get any insane members for his harem. o.o I hope he gets some sort of real offensive power...

Another thought: Maybe he will save himself to those that he leaves an impression on? That little thief girl might remember him like dejavu, or a dream... Because lets be honest, he will die again.

Wow when I read chap 8 I was like "Shit, this will take a while before a new chapter will happen." and got a bit pissed coz of the cliff hanger.

Then you guys released chap 9 and I was like "OH SHIEEET"

And then chap 9 was a cliff too so I was like "Oh.... shit.."

:'D

Really liking this series. MC reminds me of Ryugajou nanana something2 though

MC redeemed all his previous stupidity in this chapter.

God gracious, I was wrong! This is outragoeus! XD

Things look more promising,  felt is going to get the royal guard help them but i still belive the MC  is going to die again, when everything seems to be ok something or someone new or the last atack of the assassin aimed to Stela and he ends  protecting her.

Yep, right now he pretty much sealed his destiny by being heroic.

I just wonder what will it be he'll do after that.

Things look more promising,  felt is going to get the royal guard help them but i still belive the MC  is going to die again, when everything seems to be ok something or someone new or the last atack of the assassin aimed to Stela and he ends  protecting her.

Get some sleep ;D

Apparently sleep means uploading new chapters. Sleep more! MOAR!

Yes I re uploaded cause there were a couple of mistakes (I missed 2 bubbles and for some idiotic reason I included both the double page and the pages separately) >_< So yeah I won in QC..

Get some sleep ;D

Did this get taken down earlier and reuploaded? I could've sworn I already read this several hours ago.

Yes I re uploaded cause there were a couple of mistakes (I missed 2 bubbles and for some idiotic reason I included both the double page and the pages separately) >_< So yeah I won in QC..

Did this get taken down earlier and reuploaded? I could've sworn I already read this several hours ago.

Yeah sorry guys I was in a hurry and I uploaded the wrong chapter :/ will be re uploaded soon enough

No problems here, just giving a heads up.

Yeah sorry guys I was in a hurry and I uploaded the wrong chapter :/ will be re uploaded soon enough

Wrong manga... thats accel world.

I just let Teras know, it should be dealt with shortly

Wrong order.

Wrong manga... thats accel world.

wrong chapter

Wrong order.

wrong chapter

"Groundhog's Day" style plot and long wait times between chapters do not mix. :(

Indeed :(

"Groundhog's Day" style plot and long wait times between chapters do not mix. :(

*Obtained harem member: Game auto saving... Please wait... Game saved.* *Sleeping: Game auto saving... Please wait.... Game saved.*

Bad idea though... what if he's stuck at a bad end route?

Wake up, slashed to death.

Wake up, clubbed to death.

Wake up, dead.

Wake up, dead.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics