Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 422votes)

Hero Union BBS

Alt Names: alt ๅ‹‡่€…ไบ’ๅŠฉ็ต„ๅˆใ€€ไบคๆตๅž‹ๆŽฒ็คบๆฟalt Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Boardalt Hero Union BBSalt Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban
Author: Okemura
Artist: Akiyama Nenehisa
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: (From /ak/)
The hero union's BBS, where heroes gather, crossing many dimensions. A bulletin board made by heroes for heroes. Unfair settings, complaints about comrades, tales of failure, and discussions of secret agendas, they are all found here! Even now, new threads are being made!

A comedic chronicles about the travels of heroes.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/107000053/
Go to Hero Union BBS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Create your party of heroes New Window Roxis
  • 5 Replies
Topic List of Heroes New Window NullApostle
  • 3 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window admira
  • 3 Replies

612 Comments

Everyone in the thread drink!

Man that guy was busy^^

.......Let's drink

Oh god my sides. I can't stop laughing

let's drink :/

Freeter should be counted as a lvl10 hero ^^

I will drink one on your name too, Slayer of 103 Demon Lords. :ยด(

Poor guy. Killing demon lords for twenty years straight. lol

well, his role is to lead them all to the demon lord.

So glad I found this. So funny.

Actually, I've always wondered, after reading the latest chapter - we've read posts from Past Heroes and Active Heroes (and Student, for god knows exactly where s/he falls) - but we've never seen any 'Companions' read the board.  And considering that the Active Heroes seem to freely talk about their companions in any way they wish, it would seem to me that these Companions don't read the BBS.

Any thoughts about that?  Are they actual people like the Heroes or are they just random NPCs that the Heroes are stuck with because their Game World Logic dictates that?

Only those who become heroes gain access to it, their origin (different world, peasant, etc) or deed (save the world, haven't done anything) does not matter (example of ch 12)

Basically Active heroes = the ones on 'the quest' right now.

Retired/Watch over heroes = those who've finished their quest and still decide to visit the board to help out the active ones. (many can opt to have their memory erased or opt out of future call for duty, etc)

Companions doesn't gain access to it unless the companions are also heroes (see ch 11 for a party of multiple heroes)

Btw Student was a summoned hero, and is now a watch over hero.

And these are very much real, living people, not NPCs, please don't be a Three Heroes .- .

Actually, I've always wondered, after reading the latest chapter - we've read posts from Past Heroes and Active Heroes (and Student, for god knows exactly where s/he falls) - but we've never seen any 'Companions' read the board.  And considering that the Active Heroes seem to freely talk about their companions in any way they wish, it would seem to me that these Companions don't read the BBS.

Any thoughts about that?  Are they actual people like the Heroes or are they just random NPCs that the Heroes are stuck with because their Game World Logic dictates that?

I think only hero's can get to the BBS but that also means anyone refered to as hero can access it

Scout as in talent scout or the class?

Scout in term of activity. That the only thing he "maybe" can do better than other.

Scout as in talent scout or the class?
The biggest troll is the moderator.

LAst chapter: So its like Skyrim but every companion is at max level and also dragonborn huh?

Think of it like Fire Emblem where the main character can't really fight but he brings together and gives commands to a bunch of people

it's like those RPG where the newest party members always have higher level then you

Think of it like Fire Emblem where the main character can't really fight but he brings together and gives commands to a bunch of people

What does the scout say about their power levels? They're overpowered!

So the hero was scout, huh? Well, I'll be damned. What an unusual and bizarre concept XD

Just like that, we all remember that Student is, at the end of it all, a troll~!  After all the buildup in thinking that Student's a good guy/girl too...

RIP sides.

What a great and hilarious manga, I can't stop laughting xD

BTW, if you wanna see 'Freeter's future', you can read this oneshot:

http://vatoto.com/read/_/1086/mizukami-satoshi-tanpenshuu_v1_ch3_by_otakami

Good one! I almost forgot about that lol

So the hero was scout, huh? Well, I'll be damned. What an unusual and bizarre concept XD

Hahaha, the most overpowered party ever! He's got a hero's luck if nothing else bring them all together :D

poor hero but all he can do is make the best out of it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics