Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Web Novel

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

admira

admira

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

As seems to be the case with a lot of the Alphapolis manga that I've run into recently, this one is based on a light novel (or rather, a web novel). For anyone who's interested, the web novel is linked here: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n8344u/

Unfortunately the majority of the content has been removed/squished into awkward summaries so people will buy the print novels instead. Well, it might be more accurate to say that the page content has been replaced.  Regardless, there are workarounds that allow you to see the old content. I just wanted to let people know about the web novel's location if they didn't already. 

Epolimar

Epolimar

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationItaly

I have found this http://swordandgame.blogspot.it/2015/02/hero-union-bbs-retired-heroes-side-1.html 

I think it's the 1st chapter of the web novel

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationThe Comfy Chair

Hmmm, the link Epolimar has given has reaaaally broken English. It's either been translated entirely by Google translate, or by someone with almost no experience with English. While I like the idea of reading the original web novel, I don't think it's worth it if I'm constantly going to be frustrated by the translation.

Previous Avatars • Music for February 21...not picked out yet.

NullApostle

NullApostle

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationGermany

Too bad the light novel only has three volumes (last one came out 2013). I wish it had run longer.