Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 248votes)

Keijo!!!!!!!!

Alt Names: alt 競女!alt 경녀!!!!!!!!alt Hip Whip Girl
Author: Sorayomi Daichi
Artist: Sorayomi Daichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kaminashi Nozomi (17) is an exceptional gymnast. So much so that colleges with some of the best gymnastic programs are trying to recruit her. Unfortunately for them, she has other plans. Due to her family being extremely poor, money is everything to her. That's why she wants to step into the world of "Keijo." "Keijo" is a type of gambling sport where girls stand on a small floating platform and compete against one another. The aim is to push the other contestant off of the platform into the water, but they are only allowed to use their butt or breasts to push the others off. Will Nozomi be able to compete in the intense world of "Keijo" and bring wealth and fortune for her family?
Go to Keijo!!!!!!!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This is no longer a realistic manga New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic now that everyone is on edge about the anime, have your opinions of this manga changed? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 16 Replies
Topic Was expecting Eros, butt was surprised New Window IlikeLolis
  • 2 Replies
Topic scanlation group recommendations? New Window shadowbringer
  • 4 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Keijo!!!!!!!! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1472 Comments

I guess they didn't want to 'keep going and see what happens'.

For those who want English news on the axing,

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-21/daichi-sorayomi-ends-keijo-aquatic-sports-manga/.115127

According to the author's blog post, they wanted a scapegoat for the failed anime project.

Just so you all know, the blog post from the author was a fake that somebody on /a/ wrote up and claimed he translated. The actual blog has not been updated in awhile.

damn axed, so sad that this manga is axed because of bad anime

if they don't make s2 i get it

is it always happen in japan? manga get axed because of bad adaptation

As far as I remember the manga tank sales weren't that good to begin with and the chapter rankings were (recently) also quite poor.

The anime was more like a final attempt to boost the popularity of the source material. But neither the discs sold well (around 700 units per volume) nor the manga sales increased significantly.

so this manga's ranking is poor in japan?

if this anime made to boost the manga sale i must say they failed

anime adaptation of keijo is really bad

they skip too many information and chapters, so only people that read this manga that can catch up with this anime

this way they won't get new fans from anime adaptation

Spoiler

For those that didn't understand the joke:

Spoiler

Not that surprised, nor even dejected.  A parody is still only a parody in my eyes.

But it was a damned good parody and it had a pretty great run so I feel no disappointment.

There goes my Yuri ship...fuck me

well, with only 3 more volumes left, lessee where the author takes us on this sinking ship.

Spoiler

So this got axed huh? Well, that's too bad since I actually enjoy this manga. And say what you want about how ridiculous this manga is, the author is actually quite creative and I'm usually excited for new chapters, to see what he's coming up next.

Got Axed at last...... Well, I'm not surprised at all.....

I'm staying in this ship until it sinks. Keijo!!! is one of the very few sports manga which doesn't make me fall asleep.

Japanese publishers are the true cancer here.

I am afraid of sleeping sometimes after reading this.

Otherwise, bottom of page 17 of the newest chapter says everything you need to know.

I'm staying in this ship until it sinks. Keijo!!! is one of the very few sports manga which doesn't make me fall asleep.

Japanese publishers are the true cancer here.

Even Japanese people have a limit for how ridiculous a series can be before it stops being popular.

Yakitate's limit was the final villain being brainwashed by sentient evil bread.

Keijo's limit seems to have been Asscalibur, the legendary holy ass sword.

Meh.  It probably has more to do with it being in Shounen Sunday with a female MC.  Japanese readers seem to be more interested in masturbatory wish fulfillment manga than in a manga that teases masturbation material.

Even Japanese people have a limit for how ridiculous a series can be before it stops being popular.

Yakitate's limit was the final villain being brainwashed by sentient evil bread.

For those who want English news on the axing,

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-21/daichi-sorayomi-ends-keijo-aquatic-sports-manga/.115127

According to the author's blog post, they wanted a scapegoat for the failed anime project.

I came here cos my friend told me this axed thingy and wanted to inform you guys too but

what the....getting axed because the anime doesnt sell? what??????

I dont understand the logic... So many other flop animes but the manga kept going strong right...

Keijo is ahead of its time.

I dont understand the logic... So many other flop animes but the manga kept going strong right...

As far as I remember the manga tank sales weren't that good to begin with and the chapter rankings were (recently) also quite poor.

The anime was more like a final attempt to boost the popularity of the source material. But neither the discs sold well (around 700 units per volume) nor the manga sales increased significantly.

I came here cos my friend told me this axed thingy and wanted to inform you guys too but

You know what to do with that big fat butt...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ri0cq_wiggle-wiggle-wiggle-anime-music-video-amv_music

You got a bright future behind you.

So uh. I reckon there were repercussions for repeatedly using that technique, no? >_> Or did they smooth that out? <_<

the answer will come in some few chapters.

I like how Yuzuki is somewhat like a "superior version" of Nozomi, and her winning so easily against Kawai shows us readers just one of the many ways how Nozomi could also have won against her. It's also fun to imagine how, for example, Nozomi from further chapters would've defeated her previous opponents more easily (think about it as a New Game+ run in a console RPG), and similarly, how she would've have a harder time against their versions from further chapters.

...Ass Gods...

I wouldn't be too surprised if an actual ass pantheon eventually gets introduced...

Asses for the Ass God, Pelvises for the Pelvis Throne.

So uh. I reckon there were repercussions for repeatedly using that technique, no? >_> Or did they smooth that out? <_<

The Ass God demands a sacrifice.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics