Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 177votes)

Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san

Alt Names: alt 世話やきキツネの仙狐さんalt Meddlesome Kitsune Senko-san
Author: Rimukoro
Artist: Rimukoro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The everyday life of Nakano, a salaryman working for an exploitative company, is suddenly intruded upon by the Kitsune, Senko-san (800 Years Old - Young Wife). Whether it be cooking, cleaning, or special Service(?)... she'll heal his exhaustion with her tender "care".

https://comic.webnewtype.com/contents/sewayaki/
Go to Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Any doujin yet? New Window Dantziel
  • 5 Replies

150 Comments

Could be cute as long as it doesn't get fucking creepy.

It's drawn my interest, which means it is probably too late...

According to this...

Spoiler

FOLLOWED.

Can't wait till we can all get our own robot maid that we can customize. Although they'll probably look like Baymax instead of cute fox deity.

Definitely one of the most pathetically blatant wishful thinking fantasy trash I've seen.

Could be cute as long as it doesn't get fucking creepy.

TOUCH LITTLE GIRL FLUFFY MILF

TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL!

Like the comfy bits of "Uramikoi" without the battles?

Sold.

kitsune best grill

submit to fluff

Must... resist... to... touch... fluffy... tail... Can't... hold... much... longer... Oh dang it! Sorry Tamamo-sama, I can't help it! It's not my fault that fox got cute tail!

Oh my, so fluff!

this is good for heal..., dam you helck manga....

10/10

Need more of it.

> saw a little girl inside my home

i'm going to jail soon, am i?

> says she's 800y/o

now everything's daijoubu

also, did this artist have any other works? his art is quite similar, or at least gives the same vibe as
https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/uramikoi-koi-uramikoi-r13127

At first I was going to click on this for fox ears but now I click on it to figure out what the hell an "800 year old young wife" is.

"800 years...? All I see is a kid." I have to agree with the protagonist on this.
Reminds me of Kon and Toyko Ravens.

800 years, young?

Lord only knows how old Shippo really was (and still got the most girls). Tanukis and Kitsunes can take any form and age they desire. And aging itself is a pain to gauge in any supernatural entity. Ban and Elaine at first glance look like a 20 year old and an (criminally) young girl. And yet, she's several centuries old and decidedly more mature in her mannerisms.

it may look like she's taking away some bad luck or something while petting his head, but she actually just wants him to go bald.

Legal. Right?

MC is given the chance to ask for anything...

- Take her as a wife (imagined)

- Demand that she leave the apartment (also imagined)

>> Touch fluffy tail

Nice to know that the MC has his priorities in order.

m.e.hydra is doing a let's play of paradox part 2 if you're interested

MC is given the chance to ask for anything...

- Take her as a wife (imagined)

- Demand that she leave the apartment (also imagined)

>> Touch fluffy tail

Nice to know that the MC has his priorities in order.

Well... Intresting..

800 years, young?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics