Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 301votes)

Akatsuki no Yona

Alt Names: alt 새벽의 연화alt يونا فتاة الفجرalt یونا دختر سپیده دمalt Yona - Prinzessin der Morgendämmerungalt Yona công chúa bình minhalt Yona en el amaneceralt Yona of the Dawnalt 暁のヨナalt 拂晓的尤娜alt 晨曦公主alt Йона на заре
Author: Kusanagi Mizuho
Artist: Kusanagi Mizuho
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As the red-headed princess of Kouka, Yona lived the ideal, though sheltered, life within the walls of Hiryuu (Red Dragon) Castle. Doted on by her pacifist and cowardly father, King Il, and protected by her childhood friend/bodyguard, Son Hak of the Wind Tribe, (who has loved her since they were kids, but keeps his feelings in check). She cherishes the time she spends with the "love-of-her-life" (and older cousin), Soo-won. Though, on the night of her 16th birthday, everything changes when she witnessed someone close to her, murder her father. Now on the run, with Hak by her side, she seeks out a legend turned real. Join The Dark Dragon and the Happy, Hungry Bunch (Hak, Yona, Yoon, Kija, Shin-ah, Ao, Jae-ha, and Zeno) on their action-packed, comedic and love-complicated adventure, as they change Kouka from the outside!
Go to Akatsuki no Yona Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoilers] Why Su-woon fails? New Window defry
  • 17 Replies
Topic The anime!!!!! New Window JordanPaHa
  • 5 Replies
Topic Su-Won New Window Envi
  • 1 Replies

786 Comments

where's chapter 21?
missing?
I saw that it's already uploaded but it's not showing.
Anyway...
I love the author! I'll definitely check on this one :3
OHHHHHHHH~ This series is good! oAo
This is g000d.
Though isn't it crueller to let the animal live with a wound? Not only it may have problems feeding itself but it will also be easier prey for other beasts.
Hakuryuu joins the party *Dragon Quest jingle*
Nice! A Kusanagi Mizuho work. Thanks hero for uploading. Looking forward to reading this.
I don't know about you people but when Yona ties up her hair in a pigtail, she reminds me of Ranma- chan.
This series is good!
strong female character development!
i really like this so far
thanks hero for uploading... i really like this series.
enjoy reading!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics