Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Su-Won

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Envi

Envi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Good ruler? Bad ruler? Post your thoughts here instead of in the comments section!

Harroe

Harroe

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 9 posts
For Kouka Su-Won is an excellent ruler. I can't really think of anything to complain about other than how he took the throne. But I get the feeling that if he hadn't done it that way then things may have turned out far worse for the country. If King Il had any intention of letting Su-Won and Yona marry then I might think differently.

To me it looks like what may turn out to be the biggest difference between how Su-Won rules and how Yona would rule is that Su-Won appears to focus only on doing what's best for his own country. Yona wants to help both Kouka and Kai, or anyone really. Though I think realistically Su-Won is the better ruler. Yona may take the throne in the end but her methods seem more idealistic and I don't think they could last in the long run. She's still far better off than how she started out, so I think she'd be a good ruler. Just not better or on par with Su-Won, and whoever came after her would probably get screwed over. This is just me guessing based on what I've seen though. The manga may take Yona down a path I didn't even consider.