Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1090votes)

Dungeon Meshi

Alt Names: alt ダンジョン飯alt Delicious in Dungeon
Author: Kui Ryoko
Artist: Kui Ryoko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After getting his sister devoured by a dragon and losing all their supplies in a failed dungeon raid, Laius and his party are determined to save his sister before she gets digested. Completely broke and having to resort to eating monsters as food, they meet a dwarf who will introduce them to the world of dungeon meshi - Delicious cuisines made from ingredients such as the flesh of giant bats, walking mushroom, or even screaming mandrakes.

BEWARE!: This Manga could make you hungry.
Go to Dungeon Meshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where do you Draw the Line? New Window IlikeLolis
  • 44 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter discussion New Window Epolimar
  • 18 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Dungeon Meshi New Window Swifft
  • 7 Replies
Topic quick question - where are these pages from New Window sappysnappy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Is the series ending soon? New Window lygarx
  • 22 Replies
Topic Suggestions for name translations New Window vedasisme
  • 4 Replies

2608 Comments

The faces are just too much.

Spoiler

You were about to die with seeds planted on your skin, but you know... so, ignoring all that, how did it feel? It must have been really awkward for her when he proposed the Goblin seeing as she herself is also a demi-human XD.

Man the guy is crazy love this manga.

This is brilliant. Knight guy reveals a heretofore unseen bondage fetish. I'd buy this manga the second it came out in English.

How great of them to teach us how to prepare/cook it exactly. I might need this information if I'm ever taken into a fantasy world.

Btw, for anyone who cares, there IS at least a doujin of this series out there '  'a

And no it's not about sexy cookings, I think it fits what the characters might just do tho.

Great to see an other chapter of this! :D

i can't get over the art in thiiiiiiiis

The faces are just too much.

Spoiler

MidoriKitzune
Aug 29 2015 06:52 PM

this cursed reality! when I genuinely want to eat what's on the page but realize that it's impossible in real life T.T

These fruits must taste nice.... given that they're deadly to pay for.

Yay, second chapter!

For some reason, the dwarf's face really gets me... The constant stare of death is both comical and creepy as fuck.

>update

Whoa, nelly, I thought I wouldn't see the day after translations were given months back.

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold got me hankering for dungeon cuisine stories like this.

really a fascinating series, hope it continues!

edit: MY HEROES.

edit 2: poor, poor marsilla....

this cursed reality! when I genuinely want to eat what's on the page but realize that it's impossible in real life T.T

Ryoko-sensei is really good at writing weird fantasy. Also, when Marshil fell over after the slime got cut off her face, I thought there was a hole on the top of her head. It took me a moment to realize it was just her hair.

Hmm I like this one! ...also Marshil is cute

Wait so the magician died once? Why can't they let his sister just be revived then? (assuming there is a revival system in this world)

Maybe because the magician is not a poop... I do wonder, which poop will contain his sister's essence (or remain)?

Wait so the magician died once? Why can't they let his sister just be revived then? (assuming there is a revival system in this world)

Even though it's a rerelase of the first chapter, the part where the magician go breakdance to reject to eat monster always crack me up mmm...

http://vatoto.com/read/_/327317/dungeon-meshi_v1_ch1_by_habanero-scans/21

My favourite panel is the last one. The expressions on Marshil and Lyos' faces are priceless. They're like, "wtf are we even doing".

Wish I could do this in Darkest Dungeon. I either buy too much food or don't have enough food. In some runs, my party gets hungry on every second room, munching through my food stack like candy. Eating those pigmen would have solved the problem ^_^

Even though it's a rerelase of the first chapter, the part where the magician go breakdance to reject to eat monster always crack me up mmm...

http://vatoto.com/read/_/327317/dungeon-meshi_v1_ch1_by_habanero-scans/21

That food chain at the end...

a45.png

Ha. They're so casual about death. I suppose it makes sense in a world with resurrection, but it's still amusing to see.

This manga is soo good, hopefully that translators can catchup to the current raws

It's not a matter of translator for this manga, apparently. Group needs an editor for this series, according the the extra page they included.

Is it alright to use my cooking to pick up girls in a dungeon?

No.

Is it alright to use my cooking to pick up girls in a dungeon?

Another dungeon comic but it manages an entirely different feel from the rest.   This and Spirit Migration make two should be boring concepts that are near the top of my want to read list. 

Okay, so I've decided that eating a dragon that ate your sister is probably one of the most fucking metal things you could ever do. I mean it's literally, "You nommed my family, so I'll fucking nom you." It's awesome.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics