Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Thus, I reviewed Dungeon Meshi

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Swifft

Swifft

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationHamamatsu

The review:

https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/04/27/dungeon-meshi/

I decided to review this since right now the series is on the cusp of a big change, so picking it up now is a good idea to join in on the fun. It kind of goes without saying that Dungeon Meshi is a good series, but I took 2700 words to say it.

ROAR! TWIGLION!

NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationTake a guess

'Tis not even finished yet...

Keep scrolling, nothing here

Swifft

Swifft

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationHamamatsu

Mhm, as I thought something new will be starting.

ROAR! TWIGLION!

Khajata

Khajata

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Nobody cares. God, I hate seeing this kind of thread. Makes me want to drop the series just in spite.

Swifft

Swifft

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationHamamatsu

Nobody cares. God, I hate seeing this kind of thread. Makes me want to drop the series just in spite.

Huh.

Really, don't know what you or anyone else's problem is. Hell, you bumped this almost a year after I posted it. If you're the sort of irritable cunt to honestly get riled up at the fact that someone wrote a review of something you read and posted about it, then indeed fuck off and take the stick up your ass with you. It's just a review, nothing I get money or in fact anything else for.

Edited by Swifft, 29 July 2017 - 11:20 AM.

ROAR! TWIGLION!

tntakl

tntakl

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

>Thus, I reviewed

When youre such a weeb you use bad translations of moon runes as your writing style even though you actually know english and should know normal sentences.

Swifft

Swifft

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationHamamatsu

>Thus, I reviewed

When youre such a weeb you use bad translations of moon runes as your writing style even though you actually know english and should know normal sentences.

wut

ROAR! TWIGLION!

sehn

sehn

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

wut

Yeah I don't have a clue as to why people would be so hostile towards this. I guess you've done a lot of reviews, so you've picked up some deplorables. You have good taste if you like this, and I've seen your reviews on a bunch of other series that I like, so don't take it too hard lol

>Thus, I reviewed

When you lack such self-awareness that you call somebody a weeb on a manga reader. Know who's probably a weeb? You.

You're also a cocksucker.