Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 294votes)

Comic Studio

Alt Names: alt こみっくすたじおalt こみっく☆すたじおalt Комикс-студия
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 20-year-old Aihara Minoru has come to Tokyo to make his dreams of becoming an action manga artist come true. To his amazement, he lands a job as a live-in assistant of his favorite mangaka, Takakura Kenji, who writes a popular fighting manga called "Ultimate Banchou."

Upon arriving at his new workplace, however, he discovers that his idol is not the tough guy he'd always imagined. The truth is, Takakura Kenji is the pen name of Sekai Ichiko, a girl his age who is basically a moe character (she looks and acts like a little kid). After Aihara's obvious disappointment starts them off on the wrong foot, it's going to be tough for him to prove to her that he has what it takes to be a manga artist!
Go to Comic Studio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ydtt scans thanks New Window irishredcap
  • 9 Replies
Topic Have you guys droped this manga? New Window TheKgbSmoker
  • 9 Replies

388 Comments

Its addicting I demand more on behalf of everyone I never know or not know in the Internet

What was nike's slogan again?....

JUST DO IT!

It looks like the release is a few months per chapter, if anyone knows the translator If they need editing done just message me, this is njmanga from deus ex scans, if someone has the scripts ill gladly edit them if it gets the chapters released faster

Orinjido Scans guy here:

The problem is that we don't have a translator. Chapter 15 has actually been 95% done for a while, but we're having communication issues for redrawing, very drawn out issues.

We still haven't technically dropped this, I plan on at least releasing our chapter 15 because we already put a bunch of work into it :/

P.S. thanks for offering to help though! It's not a courtesy that a lot of people give groups these days before getting another group to do it :D

Mr. Omega Tension Breaker Cliffhangers....

We meet again...

and 

touche`

btw...

this manga is reeks with lolis..

virgin lolis...

not that im complaining...

xD

DIS IS DA BEST MANGA EVA

It looks like the release is a few months per chapter, if anyone knows the translator If they need editing done just message me, this is njmanga from deus ex scans, if someone has the scripts ill gladly edit them if it gets the chapters released faster

I don't know what anon translated chapter fifteen, but it had been out for a while and was just uploaded here last night when we were discussing the possibility of me doing the rest of the chapters. I'll be finishing the series; hopefully a release a week.

nooooooo damn cliffhangeeeeeeerrrrrr

KEEP THIS QUOTE RUNNING!

:o

:D

I should be on the edge of my seat...

...except I expect nothing short of disaster and Hilarious misunderstandings to cockblock Aihara and Sensei all the way. $10 says either the Chief or Akino-chan will charge right in any second now.

How to show your love for somebody=====draw an ero-manga about her.

Somehow it didn't work for me, I just went to jail instead. :(

Why cliffhanger why????

I am a grown ass man, yet few mangas can make me as flustered as this one. So much moe!

Awesome, update out of the blue. Lets read this thin....Aihara, point that somewhere else please.

Wipe that boner..hmm..IT'S WANKING TIME!!!

Omg an update? Sweet!

anon from /a/ was so nice and did it

Omg an update? Sweet!

What is it with, Mangas about Mangakas? I dont see books about authors, movies/series about directors.

Misery by Stephen King & The movie Ed Wood.

Point, Set and Match.

C'mon update I know you're there might as well come out already.

Ichiko is so bold! Got to love a lady who makes the first move.

What is it with, Mangas about Mangakas? I dont see books about authors, movies/series about directors.

Misery by Stephen King & The movie Ed Wood.

i got trolled hard T_T

How to show your love for somebody=====draw an ero-manga about her.

After all these situations where she invites him and shows him those hnnngh faces and he still manages to keep his wits about him, I commend your self-discipline Aihara!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics