Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 167votes)

Yuuutsu-kun to Succubus-san

Alt Names: alt Depression with Succubusalt Depression-kun and Succubus-sanalt 憂鬱くんとサキュバスさん
Author: Sakamegane
Artist: Sakamegane
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Yuuutsu-kun to Succubus-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

169 Comments

Yes, that's what I absolutely love about this manga too.

The succubus might joke around a lot to try and cheer things up, but you can see deep inside (well, it's not really deep when she constantly flaunts her affection is it?) she cares for the male lead a lot too, it's not simply a manga about making jokes related to depression, and above all else, it's not about making jokes at the expense of someone who is depressed, which is pretty tasteful. And the male character himself slowly begins to warm up to her, at least in the sense that he interacts with her and doesn't mind her presence, which is nice to see when you consider he is depressed.

What a marvelously in-depth analysis of the author's psychological examination of the severe problem of depression in today's society. And the fact that the author even offers a scientifically driven possible solution to it is truly wonderful.

It is so good to see such a serious subject handled with such delicate and tasteful finesse.

Of course, I personally believe that the succubus should have much bigger hooters, since, as Black General-san so eloquently put it, "Breasts are JUSTICE!"

Spoiler

Dude this is just run out of the mill manic pixie dream girl scenario.

Stop looking for depth where there isn't any.
I've been waiting so long for this to be translated, hope it's a weekly realese or something.

Wait, some of the psychology for depression and repression is sound. Oh wow, and there's mutual respect underneath the jokes. Thank you, Gallactic Rolling Dynamite Pancake. This is an unexpected gem.

Yes, that's what I absolutely love about this manga too.

The succubus might joke around a lot to try and cheer things up, but you can see deep inside (well, it's not really deep when she constantly flaunts her affection is it?) she cares for the male lead a lot too, it's not simply a manga about making jokes related to depression, and above all else, it's not about making jokes at the expense of someone who is depressed, which is pretty tasteful. And the male character himself slowly begins to warm up to her, at least in the sense that he interacts with her and doesn't mind her presence, which is nice to see when you consider he is depressed.

Honestly reminds me of mugenjin's works.

If you like this, I'd check'em out.

Ii Orc no Hi

Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san

(They're popular I know, but maybe they went under some peoples' radar)

It's really not helping me understand depressed people...

...but it sure is a funny manga.

Wait, some of the psychology for depression and repression is sound. Oh wow, and there's mutual respect underneath the jokes. Thank you, Gallactic Rolling Dynamite Pancake. This is an unexpected gem.

She's working so hard. She's actually an angel, isn't she?

That sure was a.... "sticky" situation our succubus friend landed herself in at the end.

Succubi's job is making men's dicks up basically, but this is the first time in my life seeing her working so hard for that lol. Not seeking for art style but its rich story, so followed.

10/10 someone make a hentai already.

Comedies about depression are the best.

I hope he gets better soon.
I'm down for this! Then again I'm not sure why we are so or liberal with follows... If you don't like it you can always unfollow... Depression-Kun wooo! (Even better(worse?) I can relate)

Interesting ... not ready for a follow yet though ... maybe another (few) chapter(s)?

Well, how can I not read something scanlated by Gallactic Rolling Dynamite Pancake?

I'll follow for now to see where it goes. I don't mind the art style so much, so long as the story/characters are good and/or interesting.

Ehh... I don't see it lasting if the duo partner is just a depressed guy.

I wonder if the art-style is intented to be like that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics