Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 791votes)

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Alt Names: alt Actually, I'm...alt 実は私はalt จุ๊ จุ๊ จะบอกว่าฉันคือ...alt 其实我是alt Doğrusu ben...alt Eigenlijk, ben ik...alt En vérité je suis…alt 사실 나는alt La verdad es que... yo soy...alt My Monster Secretalt Na verdade, eu sou...alt Sa totoo, ako ay...alt Sa'jane aku iki...alt Saleresna abi teh..alt Sebenernya aku ...alt Właściwie jestem...alt По правде говоря, я...alt האמת היא, שאני...
Author: Masuda Eiji
Artist: Masuda Eiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Kuromine Asahi, "the man who can't lie". On the way home, he just learned an important secret. That his crush, Shiragami Youko, is actually a vampire!
Can Asahi actually keep her secret?
It's a fun, clumsy, one of a kind vampire romantic comedy!

============Notice================
Because this manga is now licensed and released as "My Monster Secret" by Seven Seas Entertainment, we have taken down the earlier chapters. Please support the official release!
===========Notice End==============
Go to Jitsu wa Watashi wa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future Wife Theory New Window SteamedPrawnsInvasion
  • 3 Replies
Topic Does the anime and this follow the same plot line? New Window rgzmann
  • 3 Replies
Topic Where have I seen this art style before New Window keoss
  • 20 Replies
Topic What does it mean?! New Window SalvadorTG29
  • 1 Replies
Topic One of these days... New Window carefulcrown
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime in the works?!? New Window Belisar
  • 7 Replies

5730 Comments

This is probably my favourite love-comedy in a long time that didn't have to rely on sneak peaks and skirt flips to liven up the story, its pulling out all the classic tricks then debunking them in a heart beat. I really hope this gets the publicity it deserves and hey, if To Love-ru can get air time off just ecchi, this will probably be be one of or THE best of the season if someone is smart enough to put down the yen on it. 

Anyone want to take bets on the next girl? The teacher? Shy lonesome goth girl? The girl thats always confused for a pretty boy? Blonde foreigner that has horrendous japanese? (Always good to play on, I've yet to be silent on a bad translation moment in a key convo)

my money is on either the teacher, the blonde foreigner, or the he-man-she-thing.

This manga, is great all the characters are so likeable so far!!!

This art style is so great

well there is 4 crazy weird girls in total so 2 more to come besides the alien and vampire so look forward to that (the Mc is a lucky bastard) but as long as we dont have to see that creature mikan im happy.

This is probably my favourite love-comedy in a long time that didn't have to rely on sneak peaks and skirt flips to liven up the story, its pulling out all the classic tricks then debunking them in a heart beat. I really hope this gets the publicity it deserves and hey, if To Love-ru can get air time off just ecchi, this will probably be be one of or THE best of the season if someone is smart enough to put down the yen on it. 

Anyone want to take bets on the next girl? The teacher? Shy lonesome goth girl? The girl thats always confused for a pretty boy? Blonde foreigner that has horrendous japanese? (Always good to play on, I've yet to be silent on a bad translation moment in a key convo)

These charachters have grown on me... I'm starting to really like this one...

Ok, so we have the Youkai, the Alien, so now we need a Human, and AI based Robot. Based on cliches and how I am liking this series, the AI will be the non-tsundere Loli, who might be a teacher. The human will be a classic case of normal girl with the shy personality of a childhood friend who fell in love with how honest the boy is. (Without actually being his childhood friend. THAT role is taken up by the #1 most annoying and hated character I have EVER seen. SMH)

actually I think the next character will be a demon

http://vatoto.com/read/_/187688/jitsu-wa-watashi-wa_v1_ch01_by_underdog-scans/3

top right corner :) loli or not idk

Ok, so we have the Youkai, the Alien, so now we need a Human, and AI based Robot. Based on cliches and how I am liking this series, the AI will be the non-tsundere Loli, who might be a teacher. The human will be a classic case of normal girl with the shy personality of a childhood friend who fell in love with how honest the boy is. (Without actually being his childhood friend. THAT role is taken up by the #1 most annoying and hated character I have EVER seen. SMH)

That "#1 most annoying and hated character you have EVER seen" is my one hope for the manga not to be so depressingly predictable.

And honestly, she's a lot more fun than any loli I can think of right now.

Since we already have a flatchested psychopath, a busty vampire, an average-sized alien, I think we need a loli time-traveller

I think I have it now: we need a rival, space traveling , tsundere loli who disguises herself as a teacher.

Cute manga. Enjoyable so far!

Damn, son.

I'm never a fan of vampires being used as a shallow gimmick, especially in romance stories, but this series is mostly okay aside from that.  It has different art than the norm in a good way, manages to be nicely lighthearted, and has some decent funny moments. Also, the alien girl seems like she was pulled right out of Men in Black...

This is funny, cute and the art is good. 5 stars!

A wood log is very dense xD

This manga always leaves me with a smile, and recently I've also been getting this warm fuzzy feeling inside...

I like this as much as I like Wagatsuma and I think that this have the potential to be as good or even better than it

Asahi is doing it all wrong.  If he really, truly wanted Class Rep to forget about it all, he should've reached for one of these:

Neuralizer1.png

Come to think of it, that goes for Class Rep in Asahi's case as well...

This is probably the best "pure" rom-com I've read in a long while. Even including the ecchi/harem rom-com category.

Maybe I'm just feeling good tonight, but this is still really fun.

There's just something about this series that warms my heart and puts a smile on my face.  The character designs are unique and pleasant, the characters themselves are very enjoyable (well, maybe not the childhood "friend"), the character interaction is refreshing and funny, etc... 

Maybe I'm going to far

This is probably the best "pure" rom-com I've read in a long while. Even including the ecchi/harem rom-com category.

Maybe I'm just feeling good tonight, but this is still really fun.

This is now near the top of my list of "manga I'm going to miss when they cancel it after two volumes."

You might wanna change your list seeing that this manga has 3 volumes at the moment

This is now near the top of my list of "manga I'm going to miss when they cancel it after two volumes."

That alone is a no-go. She WILL need a rival loli!

Also, who knows. we might not even get any chicks other than Shiragami as potential interests...

Since we already have a flatchested psychopath, a busty vampire, an average-sized alien, I think we need a loli time-traveller

i like the class rep more cant stand Unbelievably dense people like its almost borderline retardation how dense they are I.e guy for infinite startos hes retarded im sure of it. but go go class rep i have faith in you but i can feel a Mikan appearance soon she is just repulsive .

You can't really blame Youko. I mean, of all the moment he should be honest, Asahi just had to pick the confession to hide his feeling, and perfectly friendzone himself.

i like the class rep more cant stand Unbelievably dense people like its almost borderline retardation how dense they are I.e guy for infinite startos hes retarded im sure of it. but go go class rep i have faith in you but i can feel a Mikan appearance soon she is just repulsive .

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics