Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.22 - 68votes)

The Exploding Girl

Alt Names: alt Bao Lie Shao Nüalt 爆裂少女alt Savage Girls
Author: Shi Tuzi
Artist: Shi Tuzi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: A story about a boy turned into a violent magic girl.
Go to The Exploding Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

57 Comments

Needs an English editor. Badly.

Then try google translate and show us the results!

don't throw a tantrum...

"don't refuse a toast only to drink a forfeit"

"boss long"- could be surname/nick long so w/e

"kid-glove ways, it's time to get tough"

"he is grade-three boss long"

"oh there're really someone heard it"

"you want to be a busybody"

i don't even know where to begin with, that's just the first panels of first chapter. I don't mind the rest(which is meh)of the words(?) put in between of the one i mentioned, but what is this. You can translate it with google or anything, but just put it correctly after the mess that comes with translation.

Not trying to be douche or anything, but goddamnit just basics basics! You do translate, so if you do it wrong/correct is irrelevant if the overall translation is as bad as abovementioned, just do a proper sentences(my english is decent,[it's kinda bad] but i can get my point through to other people), have someone proof read it, or i don't know... Maybe translate it as a whole with whatever it's being translated with, copy it to notebook/word anything, read it up, make proper stuff out of it even if it's being slightly changed it's still better in my opinion?

Sorry if i came out as an ass to you, i was just thinking that the person doing it couldn't even bother to read it again to see if it makes any sense at all.

Let's be honest, the translation is atrocious, google translate would do better. . . 

Then try google translate and show us the results!

For what's considered an officially licensed translation, the quality is sort of astounding. I don't like how folks will unhelpfully criticize some translators' skills in English, and I can generally overlook issues with grammar and such, but in this translation's current state, I'm having trouble understanding what's even being written. Rather than just grammar, some words don't seem to make sense either. Considering the core content itself seems like it's alright and considering the art is nice in both a technical and aesthetic sense, this manhua seems to have the potential to be rated above 4 stars, but I think it's the translation quality that's got it below that at the moment.

Let's be honest, the translation is atrocious, google translate would do better. . . 

For what's considered an officially licensed translation, the quality is sort of astounding. I don't like how folks will unhelpfully criticize some translators' skills in English, and I can generally overlook issues with grammar and such, but in this translation's current state, I'm having trouble understanding what's even being written. Rather than just grammar, some words don't seem to make sense either. Considering the core content itself seems like it's alright and considering the art is nice in both a technical and aesthetic sense, this manhua seems to have the potential to be rated above 4 stars, but I think it's the translation quality that's got it below that at the moment.

HAha, such a great manhua. :D

Reminds me of https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/magical-trans-r19733

Too bad Magical Trans isn't scanlated lately. :/

Guys not eating sweets is definitely a recurring theme in anime and manga.

If you can stand against the urge to eat sweets, then... you probably are a man. 

....so....dose that mean this gets both Yuri and Yaoi tags at the same time?

ppfffttttt...of course it's gin-chan....

To be fair, Gintoki is past the point of giving two shits about his masculinity.
She could take that from her skirt cause its a 4 dimensional skirt just like Frenda from a magical index.

I need to load this up on the surface of the sun. Gimme just a sec.

In Japan, it's often seen as feminine to eat sweets. That's why Ranma always turned into a girl when he wanted to have one.

Think about it. What's the last manga you read where a guy is enjoying a chocolate parfait?

ppfffttttt...of course it's gin-chan....

Think about it. What's the last manga you read where a guy is enjoying a chocolate parfait?

I've seen a few, but it's not frequent and it's usually a carefree guy who isn't generally worried about how people see him.

Guys not eating sweets is definitely a recurring theme in anime and manga.

What does eating sweets have to do with being a girl? Lol

In Japan, it's often seen as feminine to eat sweets. That's why Ranma always turned into a girl when he wanted to have one.

What does eating sweets have to do with being a girl? Lol

neat seems like the protag doesnt care much for the gender change and makes the most out of it =D

unlike others that always seem to hate it with their very being

Why do they need the girl when the bunny is ....you know that...

I was honestly thinking the same thing but maybe he needs a human as a medium of some sorts in order to use his powers fully. Best guess I got.

Why do they need the girl when the bunny is ....you know that...
If chapter 2 comes before the resizes do, ill drop it.

Megumin from konosuba

Right. Forgot about her.

Who?

Megumin from konosuba
I like gender benders. It's a typical premise, but it's ruined a bit by the engrish in it. Let's hope chapter 2 has a better translation

i think most who know the character immediately thought of her

Who?

Reminds me of "Ore to Hero to Mahou Shoujo"

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/ore-to-hero-to-mahou-shoujo-r9224

Oh, i read this on Danbooru previously. They translated the title as "Savage Girls" tho.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics