Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 228votes)

Umi no Misaki

Alt Names: alt รักวุ่นวายคุณชายมังกรalt 바다의무녀alt Ocean's Capealt 海の御先alt 海之彼方alt 海神的巫女alt Океанский мыс
Author: Fumizuki Kou
Artist: Fumizuki Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goto Nagi has travelled to the southern island of Okitsushima, and ventures out to see Umi no Misaki, a striking cape jutting out into the ocean. But when he arrives, he finds that there is much more to this cape than a wondrous view. There is something peculiar about the cape, and about the island's inhabitants.
Go to Umi no Misaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is Your Favorite Girl? New Window Tio Alexander
  • 14 Replies
Topic Thoughts on Conclusion and Mythology New Window mitojee
  • 2 Replies
Topic Umi No Misaki: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 274 Replies
Topic Scannalation Comments and Feedback New Window Necron99
  • 14 Replies
Topic Chapters 113 and 114 New Window clammer
  • 15 Replies
Topic How will it end? New Window KidCongo
  • 36 Replies

608 Comments

Harem end? Harem end.

I am not one to complain about a scanlators work but please someone version 2 this manga on all the chapters released by Impatient Scan Team or they version 2 it themselves as their scans are a bit painful to read

Spoiler

lol, Sorry I had to, I can't even explain why.  :-P

On a serious note, I understand where you are coming from, but at least the scanlation group uses English correctly.  Could be worse, right?

I am not one to complain about a scanlators work but please someone version 2 this manga on all the chapters released by Impatient Scan Team or they version 2 it themselves as their scans are a bit painful to read

You should at least be grateful for someone scantalating this work, we are simply leeches and leeches have no right to complain. Go study japanese and import the manga yourself. You are being inconsiderate when the people doing this doesn't get paid to do it. I actually had no problem reading it. 

not sure if ending or not...

At the bottom of last pg:「つづく」 (tsu zu ku) = "To Be Continued"

I feel like ch121 is a closing curtain for a play. What's coming next I wonder - expecting this to end yet not sure what's in store.

Was this scanned with a potato?

Outstanding, thanks a lot for the new chapter Impatient Scan Team!!

This could have been the ending and i think it would have been fine.

Not yet, not yet...I hope not.

WTF how the fuck this happened but I like it more than the last chapter.

I thought it was going to end soon, but the more I think about it the more I feel like they could do a lot more now that the whole festival is done.

Hmm. Well, there goes another Fumizuki work. *waves*

The relationship conflict aspect of the series was resolved, for our purposes, in the lame-ass method of internal narration. You can't be f***ing serious? We got a few pages in the next-to-last chapter and that's it?

Whatever. We got to see sex with each one, and that's all that matters, right?

As soon as you said that name, I realized why this all felt so familiar...

Ai Yori Aoshi...

Shit, Kou got me again.

Hmm. Well, there goes another Fumizuki work. *waves*

The relationship conflict aspect of the series was resolved, for our purposes, in the lame-ass method of internal narration. You can't be f***ing serious? We got a few pages in the next-to-last chapter and that's it?

Whatever. We got to see sex with each one, and that's all that matters, right?

Thank you for the release! I hope it continues for a few more chapters i really want to see how his classmates react to him being the dragon god!

i dont really care for the quality of the scans, i mean i kinda do, but not to the extent to berrate anyone for doing them , this guys is translating them and i appreciate him for it, thanks impatient scans for being as impatient as me and releasing the chapters so we can follow the story, im sure wolfy scans will release their own version for those that are peckish for HD raws, now to read the new chap!

Well, obviously you are one to complain since you just did :-)

Feel free to do another version of these yourself. I'm sure we'd all enjoy seeing how someone else would do it...

Don' listen to his complain, NaweG. You are doing great work, I had no problems reading the chapters. Always respect the guys who sacrifices their time for our reading pleasure :D

Are chapters 113 onwards readable? I've been holding off on reading them while waiting for good quality scans. And PLEASE use spoiler tags in the comments.

That would depend heavily on your definition of "readable".

Well, obviously you are one to complain since you just did :-)

Feel free to do another version of these yourself. I'm sure we'd all enjoy seeing how someone else would do it...

Chapter 119 ruined this -.-

Are chapters 113 onwards readable? I've been holding off on reading them while waiting for good quality scans. And PLEASE use spoiler tags in the comments.

now, about the chapter...

tumblr_mg62woYGKu1rshzuyo1_500.gif

Spoiler

WAIT, that'd mean that his semen can revive people... ALL HAIL THE DRAGON GOD!

what the fuck is this,i don't like it one bit after all this drama this fucked up ending,next chapter better be good or this is gonna become my one of the most disliked manga ever.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics