Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 320votes)

Crepuscule

Alt Names: alt Alacakaranlıkalt Crépuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt Crepuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt 크리퍼스큘alt 크리퍼스큘 (밀치/얌치)alt Merdealt Zmierzchalt Сумерки
Author: Mirchi
Artist: Yamchi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Crepuscule Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler] Raws Discussion New Window Gizmos
  • 469 Replies
Topic latest chapter discussion New Window cry_nevermore
  • 102 Replies
Topic Is Lark really human? New Window d4rk
  • 95 Replies
Topic Is this any good? New Window vipa567
  • 4 Replies
Topic Naver Speed View - What it is, and why is it there New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Part 1 Discussion New Window Daktyl
  • 1 Replies

405 Comments

Kind of wanted to reach through the screen and huggle Lark.  Oh, and hit Nirvana's smugness off his face.  But, there you go. :lol:

Very cool, thanks for the new chapter EGS!!!

at first it's like no chapters at all and just when you lost hope: BAM there is is :D

this may sound really rude and insensitive but I like the scanlations egg-scans makes much better, they are not only accurate but can be read fluently and easily too :)

Is anyone else shipping LarkxAngela?

Wheee!  EGS scan! <hugs 'em> I have a policy of not reading MangaPirate when they start poaching other peoples' stuff... so, the wait's been tough.  But worth it. ^_^

Yeah. MP does not deserve the awesome you. <3

Neither so the awesome me, so there you go. Let bottom feeding leechers be bottom feeders, we will only leech off EG Scans(EGS scan lol) like any loyal leecher should.

Lark's no longer the pipsqueak!

oh yeah!! 

but i do hope he still wont totally lose his pure heart.. 

Wheee!  EGS scan! <hugs 'em> I have a policy of not reading MangaPirate when they start poaching other peoples' stuff... so, the wait's been tough.  But worth it. ^_^

Bazinga Bazinga Bazinga so freaking awesome!

chapter 95 is out in english and I must say that I've waited 95 chapters for this moment!

fail spoiler tag, sorry everyone :(

so many feels, so much disbelief.

Spoiler

Ch92, things are finally starting to pick back up. If he wakes up right now and forgets everything he dreamed about, I'm gonna be so pissed. Now if only the author was a machine that could chuck out chapters on the daily
mangapirate released chapter 92

http://mangapirate.me/crepuscule/92/
Ahh ok I just wasn't sure because they have yet to release a chapter in quite a while.
@Grace, EGS still has it on their Ongoing so I assume they're still working on it, you just need to wait patiently.
so i've been glancing over the raws and does anyone know if a group is currently doing this series? i wanna kno wtf is happening lol
guys be careful with spoilers...
Just finished chap 89, is it just me or the plots seem kind of weak? It just so so.
i cant believe angela died :( she was my fav chick in this whole damn story!
Hmm Don't loose yourself let me guess he gonna rip someone a new one.
Lark is gonna go batshit crazy very soon.....
Well, she's a succubus. She might have abandoned her physical body to reside in dreamland. Of course that means she's as good as dead, but still has limited chances to interact with Lark.
I don't see Angela dying here would be too fast. She's been around since the beginning. Besides there is no way Sylvia would make such a mistake when she has the obvious advantage.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics