Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 730votes)

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうかalt DanMachialt 던전에서 만남을 추구하면 안 되는 걸까alt Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Kunieda
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The huge labyrinth city, Orario, is the gateway to the huge underground maze commonly known as the “Dungeon”. Its strange name causes excitement, a place to gain honor, and maybe even a romance with a pretty girl. A place where people hold their breath, hoping to gain all they wish for, a place where a solitary young man meets a little "god".

"Alright, Bell-kun, follow me! It's time for the "Familiar" initiation rite to happen!"
"Yes! I'm going to get stronger!"

The fated meeting of a boy who wants to become an adventurer, and the failed god who doesn't even have a single follower.

This boy's journey as written by the goddess, "Family's Legend" (Familiar's Myth).

adaptation of the light novel written by Oomori Fujino and illustrated by Yasuda Suzuhito

Spin-offs:
> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-gaiden-sword-oratoria-r12581 )

> Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-o-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-4koma-days-of-goddess-r13025 )

> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Familia Chronicle Episode Ryuu
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-familia-chronicle-episode-ryuu-r20901 )
Go to Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is the manga behind the anime? New Window joshwah
  • 7 Replies
Topic Light Novel translation New Window Twisted13
  • 14 Replies
Topic LN settings New Window anonymous preferred
  • 41 Replies
Topic Anime adaptation of DanMachi announced! New Window Fruitfish
  • 40 Replies
Topic Manga Discussion New Window why_Why
  • 21 Replies
Topic Adventurer Stats New Window Troommate
  • 5 Replies

2391 Comments

more!!!!!

Is this series monthly?

If so... fug D:

It's a biweeky.

Is this series monthly?

If so... fug D:

either that or bi-weekly.

I am now officially in the goddess fans club

Welcome on board! Have a seat and eat some popcorn xD

Is this series monthly?

If so... fug D:

2rpu0lf.png

I am now officially in the goddess fans club

best goddess so far. : D

So he's more of an assassin than a rouge (purely knife)

Spoiler
Cute heroine + Goddes in your house then [future] badass MC ? Followed !

yeah, mc is kinda refreshing. Usually, they wallow in despair or run away. Well, he did run away but towards the enemy.

Seems like the MC is targeted by the dugeon itself

DAMN!!! That Kid is one freaking BAD ASS!!! Pretty soon it will be all like

stick_figure_fight_by_sparkythechu.gif

I am really relieved to see that this manga isn't following a standard type of progression.  Normally I would expect the hero to foolishly bite off more than he could chew, only to have the heroine come and rescue him at the last minute - again.  Instead, he went down, he fought to get stronger, and came back on his own.  He didn't do the stereotypical romantic protagonist 'shock, terror' when the goddess wants to sleep in the bed with him.  Here is hoping it continues to stay from overused tropes, or at least bypass them in a more assertive manner.

It's kinda nice to see a somewhat confident and useful main character again.  

Why all the horn dogs get attracted to these mangas and make comments below.

You are probably talking about my comment. I should have worded it better. I really only meant them sleeping in the same bed together and him being a cool mc rather than anything sexual.

heh heh heh ...

bingo ... prediction right on the money ...

major stat up because of intense feeling ...

and his feeling is still getting more and more intense ...

is he going to be superman in next few chapter ?

lol i got to the end and the only thing i could think was damn it why are there only 3 chapters. 

lol thanks for the translate 

im really looking forward to what happens next.

2rpu0lf.png

Favorite character in this manga (for now).

Spoiler

Why all the horn dogs get attracted to these mangas and make comments below.

Spoiler

Spoiler

My question is why the hell does Aizu even care about that guy? o.o LOL! She saved him one time big whoop, I didn't think she would really think much of it. That wolf dude even asked her if she would rather mate with him or Bell. It really confused me as to why she would even like/have some sort of feeling for Bell. 

Anon prefered, please spoil me if you know! ;D

2rpu0lf.png

Spoiler

Spoiler

DEAR readers:

Dragon and Griffin Scans and co. are planning to release remastered versions when the tankobon scans are available. So it's safe to say that the links for current manga pages will be broken.

Please refrain from making a direct link to the Batoto scans.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics