Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 395votes)

Spirit Migration

Alt Names: alt スピリット-マイグレーションalt Миграция Духа
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Akane Kotetsu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spirit was floating in another world's dungeon, missing its memories. Eventually "he" learned to possess other creatures and using the bodies of the beasts in the dungeon, made his way to the outside world. Dragging a young female knight, a pretty young lady, and even a beautiful mercenary into the mix, our protagonist begins his great adventure in this world!

Japanese chapter updates monthly on the 3rd Wednesday.
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/128000095
Go to Spirit Migration Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic any video games like this? New Window bahtohtoh
  • 17 Replies
Topic Spirit Migration released chapter discussion. New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Why it makes sense for Kou to be so nice and forgiving. New Window truepurple
  • 16 Replies
Topic Didn't this have another name under another listing at one point? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic What the author could have left out to make this story better. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Spoilers Alert: q&a New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies

752 Comments

Speaking of, where Is the Harem Tag? I don't mean to be that guy in the comments section that talks about what tags you should add to a series, but seeing as how I saw that this series got a Harem tag in Baka-Updates, in both the novel and manga, I'm kinda curious on why the tag got removed. And on that subject, how Does the tag system work exactly here on Batoto? Do the tags just get added when it's shown in the series itself or do they follow the tags of other sites like Baka-Updates or something?

It got removed. Even if this manga may be a harem in the future, the tags are unwarranted at present.

Hey now, that's sexist.

It should be "A PERSON (with name)!!! Quickly, add the harem tag!"

Speaking of, where Is the Harem Tag? I don't mean to be that guy in the comments section that talks about what tags you should add to a series, but seeing as how I saw that this series got a Harem tag in Baka-Updates, in both the novel and manga, I'm kinda curious on why the tag got removed.

And on that subject, how Does the tag system work exactly here on Batoto? Do the tags just get added when it's shown in the series itself or do they follow the tags of other sites like Baka-Updates or something?

A woman!!! Quickly, add the harem tag.

Hey now, that's sexist.

It should be "A PERSON (with name)!!! Quickly, add the harem tag!"

I have only read some of the translated earlier chapters of the novel. For now, most female characters seems like they each have a guy to pair with them. If anything, the mc is just a supporting character for now. Doesnt look like a harem at least

Spirit Protagonist: "Hold on, before we start this adventure, let me go back to the dungeon and grab a tentacle monster." 

LMAO!

Finally an update.

well, he has luck with the ladies. but that invisible storage thing is op.

aside from his spirit possession of course.

That is most untrue, it has to have ecchi hijinks. If there's more women but nothing of the sort, most will not pair anything up. Only fujos can accomplish the feat of pairing characters only because they are in the vicinity.

I'm pretty sure male audience can do that as well. Long before fujos ever existed. But I agree, fujos are on a different level lol.

btw I don't think I remember any story with a male MC and shitload of girls that never develop into a harem.

Care to give me some example of such manga ? or the one you think doesn't deserve harem tag at least.

PS. To clarify, I think this manga is in grey area. It does a good job introduce both gender characters. However, female one seem to be far more important so far and they are the one who do actual interaction with the MC. It's very likely the story will develop into a harem sooner or later. I may be wrong but we will see.

I believe for some people, prerequisite for harem tag is a disproportional male : female ratio.
There may be only 2-3 girls in the story. However, if that is the only thing we are introduced so far. 
If there is a lone MC who keep meeting girl after girl after girl. I think it's fair to assume and categorize it as harem until we are shown otherwise.

That is most untrue, it has to have ecchi hijinks. If there's more women but nothing of the sort, most will not pair anything up. Only fujos can accomplish the feat of pairing characters only because they are in the vicinity.

A woman!!! Quickly, add the harem tag.

Some people tag things as a harem at the drop of a hat these days. Sometimes I feel the only prerequisite is if there are at least 2-3 girls in the series regardless of relationship or attachment :/ Perhaps this series develops into a harem idk.

I believe for some people, prerequisite for harem tag is a disproportional male : female ratio.

There may be only 2-3 girls in the story. However, if that is the only thing we are introduced so far. 

If there is a lone MC who keep meeting girl after girl after girl. I think it's fair to assume and categorize it as harem until we are shown otherwise.

"Who are you?"

Ooh! The plot thickens!

...Which is a good thing...It's been pretty thin so far.

I don't think so, some folks actually like harem. What if they skip it? Tags should always be there. Just imagine if a pure being starts reading a series and the BAM it was tragedy all along. You'd scar him/her for life.

Example of this; Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

I thought that the priest is a guy...That's how I imagined the chara is in the novel...orz...

Priest is a guy right? Since it doesn't say priestess.

from what Ive heard, the series develops into a harem later in the stage when the MC gets his own body as based on the LN/WN. That's why its there, though I do think those tags should probably be added only when the manga has progressed that far.

I don't think so, some folks actually like harem. What if they skip it? Tags should always be there. Just imagine if a pure being starts reading a series and the BAM it was tragedy all along. You'd scar him/her for life.

regardless of that most harem tags are total bull

He might get a dungeon creature harem :P

from what Ive heard, the series develops into a harem later in the stage when the MC gets his own body as based on the LN/WN. That's why its there, though I do think those tags should probably be added only when the manga has progressed that far.

regardless of that most harem tags are total bull

Some people tag things as a harem at the drop of a hat these days. Sometimes I feel the only prerequisite is if there are at least 2-3 girls in the series regardless of relationship or attachment :/ Perhaps this series develops into a harem idk.

The Harem Tag is misleading

Some people tag things as a harem at the drop of a hat these days.
Sometimes I feel the only prerequisite is if there are at least 2-3 girls in the series regardless of relationship or attachment :/

Perhaps this series develops into a harem idk.
I'll lol if humans are the assholes here trying to obtain a peaceful god's power (monsters can't leave so theyre just defending turf) and protagonist inadvertently helps.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Rest In Peace my scaly friend. And good luck to you Mr. Canine.

The Harem Tag is misleading

Spoiler

Spoiler

This manga is very interesting, thanks for the translations!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics