Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 730votes)

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうかalt DanMachialt 던전에서 만남을 추구하면 안 되는 걸까alt Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Kunieda
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The huge labyrinth city, Orario, is the gateway to the huge underground maze commonly known as the “Dungeon”. Its strange name causes excitement, a place to gain honor, and maybe even a romance with a pretty girl. A place where people hold their breath, hoping to gain all they wish for, a place where a solitary young man meets a little "god".

"Alright, Bell-kun, follow me! It's time for the "Familiar" initiation rite to happen!"
"Yes! I'm going to get stronger!"

The fated meeting of a boy who wants to become an adventurer, and the failed god who doesn't even have a single follower.

This boy's journey as written by the goddess, "Family's Legend" (Familiar's Myth).

adaptation of the light novel written by Oomori Fujino and illustrated by Yasuda Suzuhito

Spin-offs:
> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-gaiden-sword-oratoria-r12581 )

> Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-o-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-4koma-days-of-goddess-r13025 )

> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Familia Chronicle Episode Ryuu
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-familia-chronicle-episode-ryuu-r20901 )
Go to Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is the manga behind the anime? New Window joshwah
  • 7 Replies
Topic Light Novel translation New Window Twisted13
  • 14 Replies
Topic LN settings New Window anonymous preferred
  • 41 Replies
Topic Anime adaptation of DanMachi announced! New Window Fruitfish
  • 40 Replies
Topic Manga Discussion New Window why_Why
  • 21 Replies
Topic Adventurer Stats New Window Troommate
  • 5 Replies

2391 Comments

yeah ... it's getting a bit close to SAO ...

and probably latter, there will be time he becomes strong solo without anyone too ...

Actually, if you play Rance series from alicesoft you will see the system and dungeon and goddess in this manga is exactly the same as the one in Rance.

In Rance :

People have level which reflect their grow. Higher level cap and higher level equal to more powerful.

People kill monster to earn exp, monster can be found in dungeon which is created by god and scattered around the world.

people conjure goddess/god who will then help them level up if they acquire enough exp.

people has skill, many are common like swordmaster, spellcaster some have unique skill and skill are talent that people are born with which cannot be change unless by a god or special means.

lolz ... heavy plot loli goddess and tall maternityless plot goddess ...

(I guess plot is quite important in this manga ... lolz ...)

and ...

if Loki know how "special" her rival familia ...

probably latter ...

she will try to lure other to pair and enter their own familia ...

I think what happens is that

Human collects exp on the person during adventure

Then God's blessing basically change that exp into growth.

Like if a human's day is a battle in RPGs, and the ritual is basically victory screen's exp tally.

Then the God write down the changes onto a paper for the human to understand

Spoiler

yeah ... it's getting a bit close to SAO ...

and probably latter, there will be time he becomes strong solo without anyone too ...

I've never tought i would see a loli braggin about her chest to a taller woman, every manga a new lesson...

Would be nice if he carry his familia all by himself. That would be pretty cool. Also forget about the sword princess. Loli+twin tail+ big plots= hopes, dreams, and goals of all mankind! And if you don't agree with me, you can fuck off.

Amém, brother, amém!

Would be nice if he carry his familia all by himself. That would be pretty cool. Also forget about the sword princess. Loli+twin tail+ big plots= hopes, dreams, and goals of all mankind! And if you don't agree with me, you can fuck off.

hmm, maybe the point of feeling can be more than one target ?

(the goddess get included)

and ... did MC already realized his special skill trait or not ?

(or the paper chart he seen before don't mention his special skill ?)

I think what happens is that

Human collects exp on the person during adventure

Then God's blessing basically change that exp into growth.

Like if a human's day is a battle in RPGs, and the ritual is basically victory screen's exp tally.

Then the God write down the changes onto a paper for the human to understand

Spoiler

Maternity-less plots, LOL! The loli goddess Hestia is so cute, I'm joining the bandwagon guys! xD Loki, is it a he or a she? I really can't tell. :S

You know, while it's true meeting with Aizu seem to have triggered his accelerated growth (mainly in that he stops trying to hope he get lucky and finds a lady, and actually work hard to get strong)

Spoiler

yeah, already said that one before ...

(yet, some reader get too much haste ... started bashing MC and put a shame to themself now)

hmm, maybe the point of feeling can be more than one target ?

(the goddess get included)

and ... did MC already realized his special skill trait or not ?

(or the paper chart he seen before don't mention his special skill ?)

You know, while it's true meeting with Aizu seem to have triggered his accelerated growth (mainly in that he stops trying to hope he get lucky and finds a lady, and actually work hard to get strong)

Spoiler

Dungeon chapter 4 is up on Dragon and Griffin Scans. 

http://www.dragonandgriffin.com/?p=734#more-734

p.s. Neither D&G Scans, nor Norway Scan, have a delay policy. It's just a time zone issue, and when our Batoto uploader wakes up in the morning and finds some time, he'll upload it here asap.

Watching the illustrations of the light novel, i found the name of the MC's goddess

Spoiler

11 more days til the chapter 4 raws come out, then x days til the translated one. *sigh*

Ah, wasn't complaining about you guys' release speed lol, more on how painful the span between releases for bi-weeklies are. You guys have bene very consistent with your releases, and it'd be fine even if you weren't, the raws do wonders.

You know how to tick off people, with a nice little extra phrase in the end, don't you? Please go read raws. Why bother reading English scanlation when raws can do wonder?

You're always welcomed to buy and scan and clean the raws of a new chapter, and then translate and typeset and share it with us readers so we can enjoy reading the new episode more speedily.

Ah, wasn't complaining about you guys' release speed lol, more on how painful the span between releases for bi-weeklies are. You guys have bene very consistent with your releases, and it'd be fine even if you weren't, the raws do wonders.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/28682/shingetsutan-tsukihime_ch13_by_no-group/2

Ah, good times.

HE NEEDS TO LEARN HIS SKILL!!!

The lines of death skill!

chapter 4 raw is out: https://www.dropbox.com/s/azvpb8gms1vi1c9/raw04.zip

I do have RL circumstances, so I can only TL and TS way more slowly than usual. 

About time Loki and Freya show up!

don't worry, just take your time ...

we still appreciate it better than you drop it at all ... =3= ...

MOREEEE

M-M-M-M-Monsterkil!!!

Holy Shit!!!

Ownage!!!

in time like this that i wish i learn japanese long time ago.....

but alas..., we didnt live in a perfect world...

now the time i learn my fifth language. japan here i come....

11 more days til the chapter 4 raws come out, then x days til the translated one. *sigh*

You're always welcomed to buy and scan and clean the raws of a new chapter, and then translate and typeset and share it with us readers so we can enjoy reading the new episode more speedily.

You know any more?

Yureka is alright, started off pretty strong but cant say much about the rest.

i love these rpg style mangas <3

You know any more?

i love these rpg style mangas <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics