Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 201votes)

Sket Dance

Alt Names: alt 学园救援团alt スケットダンスalt SKET DANCE
Author: Shinohara Kenta
Artist: Shinohara Kenta
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The hilarious misadventures of the "Sket Dan"; a group of high-schoolers who help out people as part of their club activity. Himeko, the hot-headed ex-delinquent with a soft spot for cute things and a taste for strange food. Switch, the brainy otaku who only talks via a computerized speech-application. And Bossun, the atypical leader of this looney bunch, with the amazing power to... concentrate very hard!

Sket Dance won the 55th annual Shogakukan Manga Award in 2009 for best shounen manga.
Go to Sket Dance Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General Discussion Topic New Window Katzilla
  • 16 Replies
Topic Didn't the manga have a romance tag and SHOUD IT ??? New Window Bigoloks
  • 4 Replies

543 Comments

Oh wow. Wasn't expecting Yuuki to have such a problem. And I can't wait for the last few chapters.

this make me sad, seriously

It's not a tag for romance what this series deserves. Is there a tag for "Heart"?

3 MORE

thanks for the scanlations!! and lets go switch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joke ending for arc
Yuuki: I'm a girl, father. not a boy

So close but no cigar.

Joke ending for arc
Yuuki: I'm a girl, father. not a boy

And then the author trolls us by revealing that he doesn't speak because his voice is changing and it sounds weird. The End.

Why do I get the feeling his father is the reason Yuuki won't speak...?

Another update! Thanks a bunch, Soldier Hero! I can feel the emotions starting to swell all over the place. Tears shall soon be shed.

I feel so sad knowing its soon gonna end

Thanks for the update! I wonder what else happened to Yuuki though...

Let's celebrate a new chapter! Thanks a lot Hero Soldier!

Man the scanlations are finally nearing its end huh. Looking like a great final arc. 

If this ends with Yuuki not speaking through the whole thing until it gets down to Switch and Switch says something to him to get him to speak I am literally going to drown from the flood of tears that will fill my room.

This whole rally thing, isn't it similar to what he thought up for the previous student council president when he graduated?

It's always a rally, yeah, you're right. I was expecting something new, but... nope. sigh. I guess it's just very sket-dance-like...

He makes me remember of Mr Spock and Namor too...

Or Vision: http://jeffreyklyles.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/marvel-comics-the-vision-avenger.jpg

I was hoping he was gonna do his concentration thing to connect them all but mmm i hope he uses it within the last arc geez >3>

This whole rally thing, isn't it similar to what he thought up for the previous student council president when he graduated?

Momoka and Switch, to the very end!

>Switch's voice

I knew the issue would get tackled eventually, and now it's finally happening. I just hope it's handled well.

..why they still need note for Doraemon reference? By now everyone alredy know who is Nobita, right?

...unless it was meant for younger readers...damn I feel old now...

lol. Some people may not have the same childhood, soooo
better be safe than sorry :D

..why they still need note for Doraemon reference? By now everyone alredy know who is Nobita, right?

...unless it was meant for younger readers...damn I feel old now...

Good, first is naruto and now sket dance ?! my youth is at stake here !!!

actually Sket Dance had finished last year and I mourned that it had finished before I knew it.I mourned Sket Dance more than any other mangas and animes i've ever read/watch...

Good, first is naruto and now sket dance ?! my youth is at stake here !!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics