Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 60votes)

Kainushi wa Akuma

Alt Names: alt 飼主は悪魔alt 饲主是恶魔alt My Owner's a Demon
Author: Kaji Eiri
Artist: Kaji Eiri
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Most people love red hair. It's so vibrant and striking. But not our protagonist Nora. Many people in her village hate her because she has red hair because of an old legend in the village. Though some people hate her, she still pulls on. But her not -so-ordinary life might become mysterious and dangerous soon...in more ways than one?!
Go to Kainushi wa Akuma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

43 Comments

Well, someone's jealous!

He's turned to stone again~

poor guy

"Ah. Leo turned to stone..." 

that was hilarious

He's turned to stone again~

Vin really is the best Lol :v

Silver hair and purple eyes and a messed up personality...  Muraki finally had his way with Tsuzuki?

Man, all the characters are so awesome and likable.

Thanks for the new chapter Phoenix Serenade!

"Ah. Leo turned to stone..." 

that was hilarious

Cute chapter, Thanks Phoenix Srerenade

Heh.  Liked this chapter.  Moment where

Spoiler

is priceless.

...I like all the male characters that appear except Albrecht. My main reason is probably because he wears glasses.

Maybe he's tired of life, and his real objective is to train her up to the point where she can do him in.  Just kidding, I don't think it's that dark.

Seems kind of fun so far; I'll follow because Keishichou Tokuhanka 007.

• Ada likes this

But..

Spoiler

Spoiler

Fixed that for ya

But..
Spoiler

Uh... you got the thing about him being a "typical jerk male lead" wrong. He falls more into the half-evil Nuero-type male lead. As for what he said, it was was more along the lines of "you shouldn't fight" than typical gender racism.

I just wanted to let you know that your "Neuro-type" comment is the only reason I read the second chapter. ;) I love Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro!

I like Keishichou Tokuhanka 007 by the same author so I gave this one a try. Like Nepenthe, some of the interaction makes this manga a little iffy for me. Plus the priest type is not my thing, either, but I will give this manga a good shot.

First chapter was good, I'm wondering where the story will go. 

Uh... you got the thing about him being a "typical jerk male lead" wrong. He falls more into the half-evil Nuero-type male lead. As for what he said, it was was more along the lines of "you shouldn't fight" than typical gender racism.

Yeah, interesting...except that we got the typical jerk male lead, from the looks of it. I'm willing to give this a chance, because it does have a strong premise, but I kind of got rubbed the wrong way when the first thing the dude says to her is basically, "you're a woman so don't be strong."

Hmm. It looks interesting, and the character's already have interesting development.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics