Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 257votes)

Mahou Shoujo of the End

Alt Names: alt ฝ่าวิกฤตแม่มดวิปลาสalt Chica Mágica de el Finalt 魔法少女 of the endalt 魔法少女・オブ・ジ・エンドalt Garota Mágica do Fimalt Magical Girl Apocalypsealt Magical Girl of the End
Author: Sato Kentaro
Artist: Sato Kentaro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kogami Kii hates his normal everyday life and wishes for something to happen. One day in the middle of class, he looks out the window and sees his teacher’s head explode when a little girl hits it. He goes to the bathroom to calm himself, but when he gets back to the classroom, he finds most of his classmates killed by the same little girl…
Go to Mahou Shoujo of the End Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Story for Part 2(SPOILER) New Window Roxis
  • 1 Replies
Topic Predictions and Theories New Window sekirei07
  • 14 Replies
Topic Mahou Shoujo of the End Spoilers New Window Serabukai
  • 8 Replies

797 Comments

*reads description*

"...what the f*ck???"

*instafollowed*

So which timeline is the Puppet Master at the end of chapter 48 from?

That's Maria from the future timeline.

So which timeline is the Puppet Master at the end of chapter 48 from?

Ok so I've just found this manga and binge read the whole thing, there's two things that is bugging me

One is why does it have to be mc that has to shag Tsukune for the generation to be completed

Another one is Wataru (the guy) raped one of the witches while collecting them, was she the second last generation or the latest generation? if she's the latest, would her giving birth to a new generation ruin Wataru's plans? if she's not then would it not risk that whoever she gives birth to is not totally a witch?

Wataru raped so many women though.  The author can't keep track.

Ok so I've just found this manga and binge read the whole thing, there's two things that is bugging me

One is why does it have to be mc that has to shag Tsukune for the generation to be completed

Another one is Wataru (the guy) raped one of the witches while collecting them, was she the second last generation or the latest generation? if she's the latest, would her giving birth to a new generation ruin Wataru's plans? if she's not then would it not risk that whoever she gives birth to is not totally a witch?

I kinda hope Wataru doesn't die.

She probably will though.

I feel like once we figure out the plot for this we'll have unlocked actual time travel, which will be used to go back in time and slap ourselves.

Please kill stop me before I start reading this. 

I feel like once we figure out the plot for this we'll have unlocked actual time travel, which will be used to go back in time and slap ourselves.

Ch. 47 is up on scanlator's site

School life in Japan is tough.

Recall old quotes

The artist has improved. Titty-chan looks much better now. 

The rule of long running manga that has gone past its intended run...

"Die young as the manga you were (horror/gore/zombies) or live long enough for you to become a fighting/accion shonen manga..."

Hopefully Mahou Shoujo Site won't go full Dragon Ball as well.

The rule of long running manga that has gone past its intended run...

"Die young as the manga you were (horror/gore/zombies) or live long enough for you to become a fighting/accion shonen manga..."

So...the past changed...why would the future stay the same...ugh

Because nonlinear time is a thing, there's clearly multiple different timelines going on. Altering one timeline does nothing to the infinite others. The time travel shenanigans are well established by now.

So...the past changed...why would the future stay the same...ugh

Many thanks for uploading the whole series. :)

EDIT: Ok after reading everything available and looking at the raws, there's one thing that's bugging me.

Spoiler

I forgot how brutal this manga is.

It's the plot of terminator.

I feel confused with this manga timeline

It's gone full autism for a while now.  They all lost and yet they are ok because fuck it.  There was no point in the other characters either.  Just fuck it.

So future Kii up until one day before was an average white collar. THEN he put on a black coat and tanker boots and magically turned into a badass. I'm still wondering what he has to do in all of this. I'm also confused. Where is future tsukune? And the demon boy and his GF? They are definitely stronger assets.

Do you underestimate the power of the black coat!?

I am disappointed that the T/L missed the opportunity to use the line "Come with me if you want to live." on pg 42.

So future Kii up until one day before was an average white collar. THEN he put on a black coat and tanker boots and magically turned into a badass. I'm still wondering what he has to do in all of this. I'm also confused. Where is future tsukune? And the demon boy and his GF? They are definitely stronger assets.

"Engrave my name into those massive breasts of yours!"

ha ha ha

Thanks to roankun for uploading the early chapters. Can we expect the rest as well, so we can read the whole story on Batoto?

i'm trying uploading ch 5-16 for now and then uploading new chapter 45.

Thanks to roankun for uploading the early chapters. Can we expect the rest as well, so we can read the whole story on Batoto?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics