Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 730votes)

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうかalt DanMachialt 던전에서 만남을 추구하면 안 되는 걸까alt Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Kunieda
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The huge labyrinth city, Orario, is the gateway to the huge underground maze commonly known as the “Dungeon”. Its strange name causes excitement, a place to gain honor, and maybe even a romance with a pretty girl. A place where people hold their breath, hoping to gain all they wish for, a place where a solitary young man meets a little "god".

"Alright, Bell-kun, follow me! It's time for the "Familiar" initiation rite to happen!"
"Yes! I'm going to get stronger!"

The fated meeting of a boy who wants to become an adventurer, and the failed god who doesn't even have a single follower.

This boy's journey as written by the goddess, "Family's Legend" (Familiar's Myth).

adaptation of the light novel written by Oomori Fujino and illustrated by Yasuda Suzuhito

Spin-offs:
> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-gaiden-sword-oratoria-r12581 )

> Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-o-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-4koma-days-of-goddess-r13025 )

> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Familia Chronicle Episode Ryuu
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-familia-chronicle-episode-ryuu-r20901 )
Go to Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is the manga behind the anime? New Window joshwah
  • 7 Replies
Topic Light Novel translation New Window Twisted13
  • 14 Replies
Topic LN settings New Window anonymous preferred
  • 41 Replies
Topic Anime adaptation of DanMachi announced! New Window Fruitfish
  • 40 Replies
Topic Manga Discussion New Window why_Why
  • 21 Replies
Topic Adventurer Stats New Window Troommate
  • 5 Replies

2391 Comments

..Oh my, it came out earlier than I thought. Thank you, guys.

lol ragnarok.... I'll choose Hestia side

A binbougami with a chest

Spoiler

POWER TO THE PLOT!!!!!!!

wow that's a 3 big plot we got here. ^ ^

there is no plot war.. only a massacre

Spoiler

My body is ready.

Boobs Wars ? lolz ...

I wonder what they will do in that fight ...

(voting for loli with big plot for wins ...)

Actually, if you play Rance series from alicesoft you will see the system and dungeon and goddess in this manga is exactly the same as the one in Rance.

In Rance :

People have level which reflect their grow. Higher level cap and higher level equal to more powerful.

People kill monster to earn exp, monster can be found in dungeon which is created by god and scattered around the world.

people conjure goddess/god who will then help them level up if they acquire enough exp.

people has skill, many are common like swordmaster, spellcaster some have unique skill and skill are talent that people are born with which cannot be change unless by a god or special means.

wow, the setting of "gameplay" actually closer to Rance ... =3= ...

Waaaaait wait wait...  *Reads over the first two chapters again*  Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong...  Does the MC effectively have a levelling aid that is akin to a love-love meter?  xD

quite so ...

Feeling = +Exp obtained rate, Stat Incr ...

in this case, probably more than 1000% ...

more like cheat code being activated by love feeling or something ...

If you're talking about loki... he kinda did that. One time he slept with a male horse and gave birth to Sleipnir, Odin's eight legged horse...

And hapheastus.The roman equivalent would be Vulcan(us).  He is lamed when he got to an agrument with Zeus.

About Loki's deed. That is because he opened his big mouth and persuaded Odin's and the others to accept the ludicricous demand of a stone mason.

Since some gods are gender bended I doubt the author would be be true to the myth. 

If you're talking about loki... he kinda did that. One time he slept with a male horse and gave birth to Sleipnir, Odin's eight legged horse...

kyonyuu loli vs adult hinyuu

for once, i go the kyonyuu

also, wonder if there is any of the god(dess) that married to mortals

You know what they say

Spoiler

You know what they say

Spoiler

so after this chapter i searched about hestia. one line in her wiki page stood out to me

Spoiler

please make her sway from her origin..

Don't worry. Since she sleep with him and hug him when they slept. Those who swore celibacy usually avoid any such close skinship.

Since some gods are gender bended I doubt the author would be be true to the myth. 

so after this chapter i searched about hestia. one line in her wiki page stood out to me

Spoiler

You know what they say

Spoiler

What an awesome series! The MC is solo player just like Kirito from SAO but kinda different. And he has many harem member from the beginning of story: Loli Goddess, NPC Guild, Maid, and the next one of course the Kuudere princess.

The way I see it it's like this: The first godesses (and gods) were dedicated to Harvest, Fertility and Abundance. If you guys look at ancient idols, they'll be often depict females with large birthing hips (not so hot nowadays), fat (in all fairness these are fetishes, they're just not mine) and large breasts (OK, this one is). Now, the choice of words leads me to think like this: She could have simply called her flat, washboard or whatever, but she chose Maternity-less. Now, this at first might seem like a simple jab at Loki, but think it like this: The first godesses are probably thought to be more important, big shots, if you will. By saying that she isn't a goddess of Fertility, or at least less of one than herself, Hestia is trying to upstage Loki not just in the chest department, but as a god. It's not just A-cup angst, Loki can't take her (literal) Holier than thou attitude.

which I actually found rather funny and ironic considering that:

Spoiler

Spoiler

My body is ready.

This fight is over before it even started!

Hestia Wins

Plot-full Victory

So the loli goddess is actually Hestia, the only few decent goddess in Olympus twelve. And her friend is Hephaestus, the other decent god to boost.

the MC is really blessed with awesome.

so...next chapter would be...a cat fight?

The end of ch. 4

Dayumm burnnn

Would be nice if he carry his familia all by himself. That would be pretty cool. Also forget about the sword princess. Loli+twin tail+ big plots= hopes, dreams, and goals of all mankind! And if you don't agree with me, you can fuck off.

Gentlemen, we're headed towards a harem.  The correct answer is always:  All of the Above.

The way I see it it's like this: The first godesses (and gods) were dedicated to Harvest, Fertility and Abundance. If you guys look at ancient idols, they'll be often depict females with large birthing hips (not so hot nowadays), fat (in all fairness these are fetishes, they're just not mine) and large breasts (OK, this one is). Now, the choice of words leads me to think like this: She could have simply called her flat, washboard or whatever, but she chose Maternity-less. Now, this at first might seem like a simple jab at Loki, but think it like this: The first godesses are probably thought to be more important, big shots, if you will. By saying that she isn't a goddess of Fertility, or at least less of one than herself, Hestia is trying to upstage Loki not just in the chest department, but as a god. It's not just A-cup angst, Loki can't take her (literal) Holier than thou attitude.

Spoiler

Eh...  clean up her fireplace in order to sway her?

Spoiler

Waaaaait wait wait...  *Reads over the first two chapters again*  Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong...  Does the MC effectively have a levelling aid that is akin to a love-love meter?  xD

For her to be the goddess of poverty...she isn't so "poor" xD

Spoiler

My body is ready.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics