Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

"Shigure or novel?" -the ultimate plot extender... Sigh

Akira knows about being used for the novel and he doesn't care, so why does she think Shigure will be so upset about it? This manga has moved from being a guilty pleasure to just tedious.

At chapter 65:

Spoiler

Well I tend to forget, that the characters in this manga aresuppossed to be 15 / 16 years old...

Spoiler

I cringed through most of chapter 65 and kinda sped-read it.

Spoiler

Okay, a chapter I couldn't bother to read all the way through... so now I'm done with this. I'll come back to read the final chapter for the honor of making it thus far. ^^' Well, it's not bad, I'm just not a sucker for drama like this. ;) For those who still like this, I'm happy to say it seems this story has many a chapter still left to go so you can enjoy it for quite a while. :)

Dumb arc is annoying as hell.

"Why can't I hate this guy?"

Oh this one is easy: cause you are an easy girl who would take about anyone.

At chapter 65:

Spoiler

Well I tend to forget, that the characters in this manga aresuppossed to be 15 / 16 years old...

Shigure need to find a better girl

Hey there, everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know that we are currently experiencing difficulties with uploads onto many major Manga sties including Mangafox.

We would really appreciate it if anyone could help spread the word that the latest chapter is out, or help upload to other sites!

-Thanks,

AOC Translations

Chapter 65...

Spoiler

Well that was mild, way too mild. I was expecting more after Ch 64!

Spoiler

Sorry, I don't mean to sound harsh but this Yukina chick is dumb as fuck.

Ffs, Shigure even said he wanted to know more about her. You would think that would be the perfect time for Yukina to tell him about her novel but NOOOOOO... She'd rather go around and do shit with Hisame that she did with Shigure in the past.

Plz author give me back the Akira and Mami story line, their relationship development is the only thing that's keeping me interested in this manga.

I'm annoyed. at both of them

Manga Cosmo ce l'avete fatta a fette!! Datevi al taglio e cucito per l'amor del cielo perchè in questo siete proprio negati!

Mi state violentando il cervello!

BASTAAAAA RENDERSI RIDICOLI!

Just three words... WHAT. THE. HELL.

OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are gonna cheat on your boyfriend just because the secret is going to be leaked?             I mean, ok Shigure might end up been hurt, but it'll be worse if he finds out she cheated on him.. That'd destroy him!! 

Yukina is a character pretty easy to hate , she just toys with guys and is really useless... Sorry but i'm rooting for Hisame this time , she played with akira for a LONG time 

Am I the only one who believes this kind of blackmail is shallower than the stormwater run off in the summer heat? Because honestly, I don't understand how it's that bad o_o

... and thus it was dropped ...

This is what happens on NTR

I was waiting for the rape last chapter...not going to read the new one at work for fear of NSFW stuff...too many NTR flags going off.

I WANT MY TSUNTSUN BACK!!!

This is what happens on NTR

and Yukina stupidly goes along with it...without realizing that that only hurts Shigure even more.

They're worth each other. 

tumblr_n7szvsYM1F1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

Good to know I'm not the only one wondering what in the nine hells is going on with this story.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics