Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 422votes)

Hero Union BBS

Alt Names: alt 勇者互助組合 交流型掲示板alt Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Boardalt Hero Union BBSalt Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban
Author: Okemura
Artist: Akiyama Nenehisa
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: (From /ak/)
The hero union's BBS, where heroes gather, crossing many dimensions. A bulletin board made by heroes for heroes. Unfair settings, complaints about comrades, tales of failure, and discussions of secret agendas, they are all found here! Even now, new threads are being made!

A comedic chronicles about the travels of heroes.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/107000053/
Go to Hero Union BBS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Create your party of heroes New Window Roxis
  • 5 Replies
Topic List of Heroes New Window NullApostle
  • 3 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window admira
  • 3 Replies

612 Comments

Imagine of Naofumi in tate no yuusha knew about the heroes bbs....

The GM is gonna receive lots of complains.

good old days where robots used the power of love and happiness instead of power of ero...

Spoiler

I know, right? driven by smiles is how the old robots works.

Today there are too much crazy pseudo-scientifc thing they throw, or just using power of ero straight away...

good old days where robots used the power of love and happiness instead of power of ero...

Spoiler

"This world hates me" complaint thread \'   '/

Also "Is it lolicon if their body is of adult?"

More like the "What do I do when my loli companion comes on to me?" thread.

Well the others will hate him since he got a harem party and legal loli will come make a mess in the bbs again xD

Bwahahaha, my sides hurts. Definitely followed. I WANNA MOAR.

"This world hates me" complaint thread \'   '/

Also "Is it lolicon if their body is of adult?"

giraffe and penguin o.o

Combining robots summoned to save a fantasy world.

I WOULD READ THAT.

ok, now we really need maou (Demon Lord) that summoned as hero in BBC chat

Dog, Penguin, Snake, Chicken, Giraffe. That's a hell of a combo 0_o

damn this series is pretty interesting in its own way.

eternal loli and legal loli rofl.

Spoiler

as it turns out student actually has a pretty seious side to him as well, like the people in forums who're usually noisy can get serious when an actual troll (I mean legal loli, not you aklik) shows up

I wanna hear that 9 year old's story, I hope she's mega strong or something instead of the demon king being weak.

Eternal loli and eternal grandma, those are some interesting characters ^^

Given the sort of manga this is, I can almost imagine it:

(Repeat for all encounters)

Hero: Q'  ' I've come to defeat you!

Monster: D'awwww, ok I give up!

In a way she's super strong I suppose '  'a

Student say something useful again  0.o

Beside, I don't acknowledge that wicked loli =))

I wanna hear that 9 year old's story, I hope she's mega strong or something instead of the demon king being weak.

Eternal loli and eternal grandma, those are some interesting characters ^^

Eternal Loli. LoL

Seriously people, stop feeding the troll (aklik)

Now I gotta say, student seriously has the tongue. The right words to say at the right moment.

Have you noticed how in active hero threads the retired heroes are called "Watches over heroes" as opposed to announcing them as former heroes themselves? Do you think there are active heroes who haven't caught on to that, and when they finish their quest they go to brag on the retired heroes side, run into all the people who had been giving them advice and cheering them on, and are like "WTF?! You guys have all already done this shit?! I thought I was special!!!1" IDK, maybe I've got the wrong idea because I know nothing about these kind of forums. Would the active heroes even be able to see the retire hero side before they've retired themselves? I had assumed not, but little Hero-chan in Ch.10 makes me wonder. Though I guess since she beat her Demon Lord and everything she's technically a retired hero too, just one that hasn't had her status updated to reflect that yet.

I'd kind of like to see that happen, actually. That and a thread that's got a bunch of active heroes at once, as opposed to one active hero with a problem and the retired ones advising. 

In chapter 2, one of the posts which Hunter visits is on the Retired Hero board, though he couldn't post in any board because of a glitch.

Chapter 5 shows that active heroes should be able to see and post in Retired Hero board threads, since Shopkeeper's daughter posts in his thread about tracking her.

Sage also takes the precaution of locking his thread in ch.6 in the Retired Hero board so that the active heroes don't know that he's pulling the strings.

So I think the Retired->Watches Over Heroes thing (which I thought was change in translation AK decided on until now) is just to be more polite to active heroes/heroines.

Spoiler

Anyway, about the latest chapter.

Student, dude, you're awesome. You deserve a Starchman star.

Have you noticed how in active hero threads the retired heroes are called "Watches over heroes" as opposed to announcing them as former heroes themselves? Do you think there are active heroes who haven't caught on to that, and when they finish their quest they go to brag on the retired heroes side, run into all the people who had been giving them advice and cheering them on, and are like "WTF?! You guys have all already done this shit?! I thought I was special!!!1" IDK, maybe I've got the wrong idea because I know nothing about these kind of forums. Would the active heroes even be able to see the retire hero side before they've retired themselves? I had assumed not, but little Hero-chan in Ch.10 makes me wonder. Though I guess since she beat her Demon Lord and everything she's technically a retired hero too, just one that hasn't had her status updated to reflect that yet.

I'd kind of like to see that happen, actually. That and a thread that's got a bunch of active heroes at once, as opposed to one active hero with a problem and the retired ones advising. 

lol..immortality for baba and loli

I disagree. It was certainly sarcasm. As it was written with a literary bent, it was, furthermore, satire. (Look the word's definitions up if you disagree. And feel free to let me know if I'm wrong.)
snipped for length

Spoiler

I liked it, by the way. ;)

Just be careful not to take literary license as an excuse for cruelty.

snipped response to quote

Spoiler
 Now, about the manga.

Am I the only person who finds this manga hilarious?!?!  I had never considered a manga about threads/forums/message boards, but it turned out great in my opinion.  Making them all people of different worlds/universes makes it really interesting.  Normally, I would be hesitant to start a series with mini-episodes (of different characters rather than a plot-filled story about one hero/group of heroes) but somehow it works for me. Though, some of these stories might start to get really weird if they took from some threads I've seen... but I digress...

I can't decide who I like best: Sage, Student, or Freeter.  Omg though Freeter, you actually got the best ending on a harem route and gave that up?  Who does that???

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics