Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 237votes)

Looking for a Father

Alt Names: alt 아빠를 찾습니다
Author: Dong Bi
Artist: Dong Bi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=509093&page=1
Go to Looking for a Father Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kindly put the alternative ending here :) New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raw? New Window mangosmanga
  • 7 Replies

633 Comments

They are so cute, just pet them, someone.

That annoying teacher is pissing me off....

Heard he hooks up with her later on, but I'm not sure

That annoying teacher is pissing me off....

Ahahaha~ Followed~ Thank you random button~

Cant wait for when the teacher realizes she completely misunderstood the situation. Sadly its only gonna happen after she turns eveything to shit... God dammit!!!

Can't blame her anymore, they messed with her head.lol

Spoiler

It is perfectly fine otherwise the spoiler tag wouldn't be here, right? Stop blaming other people because you have no self-control...

I'm just trying to offer a moderate viewpoint here. Stop blaming other people for trying to look at both sides of the argument.

Also, lol assumptions. I already skimmed through the raws a while back, so self-control can go suck one, I don't even need it here. I'm just reading the translations because 1) I really like the series and 2) my Korean is relatively bad, so looking at translations points out subtleties I missed.

Spoiler

Just marry her already. All her facial expressions make me want to jump through my computer screen and kidnap her.

You have a point...but what is the purpose of blatantly putting a spoiler out in the comments section, with no further purpose than to spoil things? You're just taking advantage of peoples' natural curiosity while trying to hide behind the safety of "oh I used spoiler tags so it's perfectly fine." While you technically aren't in the wrong, what you did was fairly pointless and annoying to some. It'd probably be best not to do it in the future. Just let people find out on their own.

It's labeled as tragedy because it was axed due to Korea's anal censorship laws :V

In all honesty though, I'm not quite sure.

It is perfectly fine otherwise the spoiler tag wouldn't be here, right? Stop blaming other people because you have no self-control...

Clueless , that teacher is damn clueless .

Spoiler

Annoying people who always assume things when they dont even know the full circumstances... God they're so fucking annoying.

You have a point...but what is the purpose of blatantly putting a spoiler out in the comments section, with no further purpose than to spoil things? You're just taking advantage of peoples' natural curiosity while trying to hide behind the safety of "oh I used spoiler tags so it's perfectly fine." While you technically aren't in the wrong, what you did was fairly pointless and annoying to some. It'd probably be best not to do it in the future. Just let people find out on their own.

I found out on my own! By reading the spoiler tag, because I wanted to know. 

It's not a big deal though, for all you know the spoilers are wrong. 

Hey.. I already put spoiler and warning

Are you blind!

why is there a tragedy tag here?

It's labeled as tragedy because it was axed due to Korea's anal censorship laws :V

In all honesty though, I'm not quite sure.

YOU SON OF A BITCH!!

Hey.. I already put spoiler and warning

Are you blind!

Let's hope it's a mistake and not foreshadowing.
Or maybe it just refers to the fact that she was abused by her mother who almost let her new boyfriend rape her.

Omg i was just playing around at the homepage and finally found this updated!

It was 2am when i notice this update,btw thanks :D

Are we all here because we ship Ha Yeon and the MC? Just checking if I'm not alone on this boat.

Spoiler

That backside shot of her in her Kello Kitty undies, is forever etched in my mind. Thank you, author.

Followed,for the sheer fact that the name reminds me of the children's book, "Are you my daddy?"

Going to read it now.

Thank you for this treat!

wonder if this will turn out like usagi jump

or Usagi Drop

wonder if this will turn out like usagi jump

I had a hunch this would be a good read just from the title... Jackpot!

I really like Ha-Yeon, she looks like a small animal just like Kaho from Ocha Nigosu.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics