Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Raw?

raw

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

mangosmanga

mangosmanga

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Naver requires  you to sign in and stuff which isn't easy since it's based in Korea. Does anyone know where you can get the raws for this?

mangosmanga

mangosmanga

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I figured out how to get the raws. The comic's name is아빠를 찾습니다  so I wrote "아빠를 찾습니다 2" into google and got a hit on Naver's blog which hosts the entire comic. http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=lmalma2009&logNo=100185717027. You're welcome.

Nightshade_q8

Nightshade_q8

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 16 posts
  • LocationKuwait

I figured out how to get the raws. The comic's name is아빠를 찾습니다  so I wrote "아빠를 찾습니다 2" into google and got a hit on Naver's blog which hosts the entire comic. http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=lmalma2009&logNo=100185717027. You're welcome.

how do you read the next chapters? xD cant find a clear next button or something that has the meaning 

how do you read the next chapters? xD cant find a clear next button or something that has the meaning 

never mind that xD LOL your a genius thanks 

duderus

duderus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Wow it works great :o

Thanks for the information as well :D

Knight K

Knight K

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationCHILE, santiago

thanks for the raws

well expected other type of ending, got my hopes high for nothing u.u (read 42 or 44 was it... niiice xD)

death orange

death orange

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts

apparently you can't access raws at naver cause naver looks like a government owned company or something, when i signed up the site looks for my sss#, credentials etc... i can't give it cause i live in another country so only korean have it going good for them...

Edited by death orange, 10 November 2014 - 05:33 PM.

Evange

Evange

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I read through the raws and just found that the author was fired for writing up an ending deemed to mature for the audience at naver

they replaced the original intended ending with a common harem ending that has no real conclusion

the author however did publish a book himself with the original ending and fully colored

i cannot get hold of the full scans and was wondering if this group is scanning the original ending or the "fixed" ending

i urge everyone to avoid the "fixed" ending because it will really piss you off

trust me on this, i got so mad that i actually made an account just to get warnings points there with all my cussings

after another try at searching with my broken korean,thankfully i'm born chinese thus jp and korean can be read by me,i found the original ending

http://www.torrent82.com/torrent_upload/764505

Edited by Evange, 19 January 2015 - 02:50 AM.

• Ncf likes this

Aquilla

Aquilla

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Umm... so where is this original ending, then? The post above just links me to a forum in Russian, quite confused and apprehensive about where to find it through there...