Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 237votes)

Looking for a Father

Alt Names: alt 아빠를 찾습니다
Author: Dong Bi
Artist: Dong Bi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=509093&page=1
Go to Looking for a Father Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kindly put the alternative ending here :) New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raw? New Window mangosmanga
  • 7 Replies

633 Comments

haha pretty funny.

Oh man I just stumbled upon this and it's hilarious. All the misunderstandings that are possible happen xD

limited rare item she knows how to negotiate with someone addicted to a game

Heck, she could probably work at ever games development company... ever!

Not sure whether it's a good role model but DAMN I would want a Father like that! XD 

......... Would probably discourage me from gaming though..... >_>

How long till the "harem" tag is added on this?

This can only end well.

Welcome! Second daughter...

More like
"Welcome new Harem Member"

lol the plan will backfire and it will be glorious bc Su Mi will seem like a father stealer and all hell will break loose btw the "daughers" mwahahahahaha

"these are my two daughters, got them within a month of each other cuz i got skills at making daughters"

Okay it's not as funny as i was trying to make it :(

limited rare item she knows how to negotiate with someone addicted to a game

Misunderstandings at 6 o' clock!! Take evasive maneuvers!!

Spoiler

Le ofrece premios del juego con intenciones oscuras... Ya le vio cara de mercenario al pobre hombre XD

Lol , when the teacher sees him with this girl too , she will explode lol . 

the teacher will be third daughter.

Welcome! Second daughter...

Lol , when the teacher sees him with this girl too , she will explode lol . 

This last chapter was great. Thanks, EGS!

Huh, interesting to see how Ha Yeon's friend will contributes to the plot / misunderstanding.

She'll fall in love with him, then realize who he is, and declare herself a ri~val. </3  ;P

Huh, interesting to see how Ha Yeon's friend will contributes to the plot / misunderstanding.

I think you're right, which is why the town MC's are also to blame for not clearing the misunderstanding earlier. But it is a manga.

Read again, MC didn't know teacher misunderstanding him

And he cannot clear misunderstanding since there are no misunderstanding to begin with, basically they stranger living together since he never adopted her

That tattoo lol , this chapter was hilarious , thanks ESG. 

Good fucking riddance 

Well there goes your chance to baga teacher, guess we might have to use miss righty tonight.  If Ha-Yeon doesn't kill him first

I just read an update...right? So why did it feel like I read this last week...was it the same thing in another perspective? 

Don't lose yourself to jealousy ha-yeon. Most dense MCs get a harem. And that's just fine. 

Aaah, women. Never making sense since time immemorial.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics