Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 237votes)

Looking for a Father

Alt Names: alt 아빠를 찾습니다
Author: Dong Bi
Artist: Dong Bi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=509093&page=1
Go to Looking for a Father Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kindly put the alternative ending here :) New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raw? New Window mangosmanga
  • 7 Replies

633 Comments

Poor teacher. And our resident small animal like girl is as fierce as the one from Ocha Nigosu just like compared before.

Megane girl is just awesome laughingplz.gif?1

and in today's news.  A teacher and a middle school student were found dead at an amusement park, the scene was so gruesome that the forensic quarantined the ferris wheel.  Witnesses caught a glimpse of dark haired beast taking away a  fully grown adult while screaming "HE'S MINE"

banner_313.jpg

I like this girl, she is the only sane person in this show, the male mc is so hopeless and makes the situation even worse :D

Welp, teacher ain't coming out of that ride alive.

teacher got trapped with a monster..

get rekt teacher

Haha i love this manhwa :D this and Red String, the other manhwa from this author, i wish the releases would be faster for the 2 of them :/

Not sure whether it's a good role model but DAMN I would want a Father like that! XD 

......... Would probably discourage me from gaming though..... >_>

and i would love a daughter like that >.<

and i already have a game addiction so cant get worse ~hoho~ :batoto_023:

The chapters are a bit empty at times, but it's surprisingly charming.

manwha spanish scanlation is not really english...

damn made me excited for nothing >.>

Shit, this is cute. It doesn't make any sense what so ever, but it is cute.

Assuming that the Japanese justice system is similar to the American one anyway.

* Korean ;)

Yep, she definitely thinks this is a date. Unless her friend is setting it up to be one without telling him, she will defintely be angry when she finds out the truth. Which would have made this reconcilliation impossible if the teacher's hatred and fear of the MC hadn't already taken care of that ;)

Loved the teacher-parent conference, especially how it was hard to tell who the actual athority figure(s) were in that conversation and how they failed to address the original purpose of the conference entirely. I wonder how long it'll take the teacher to notice that she messed up again?

If she wants revenge, she should become a cop/prosecuter specializing in white collar crime or a law maker passing laws to make catching and prosecuting white collar criminals easier and more effective. I don't think judges really have much say in which cases they get, and if her hatred of con artists gets noticed (and it would be) then the appeals of her convictions would be much more likely to succeed and she'd be constantly accused of bias, etc. Assuming that the Japanese justice system is similar to the American one anyway.

I really like this so far.

Unfortunately I can't spoil the story for myself, since Naver wants me to sign up.

HENCE, I'm looking forward to future translation works from EGS! Thank you very much for doing this!!

that guy's just such a perfect prey.

Surprisingly good! The story wasn't anything that unique or outstanding. You could even say the story was cliched, but the author was just good at what they did. O:

I'll definitely be following this one, like you guys!

So next chapter is harem meeting.

Dissapointment here we come.

Misunderstandings: the series

Seriously, if misunderstandings frustrate you enough to hinder your enjoyability of a series, don't read this

happyskipplz.gif?1 Such a shame....he was such a nice man

There's no way this plan can end well XD

I can't wait for the teacher's reaction, and the girl's reaction to the teacher's reaction and her further reaction to the realization of his identity as her best friends new dad. It will be a fantastic chain reaction (pun intended) ;)

innocent bystanders will be told not to look at them and a park mascot will be victimized.....ya that sounds right

She's looking for a father, but is going to find a lover. 

I like the series' unconvential premise.  Definitely following.

EDIT:  And now I've gotten to the end of the 19 chapters posted.  It's good stuff, and hilarious, and I'm now in that awkward archive-binge-withdrawal mode now.  :/

Just found this...

Amazing art + interesting and HILARIOUS story + interesting characters= Insta Follow

There's no way this plan can end well XD

I can't wait for the teacher's reaction, and the girl's reaction to the teacher's reaction and her further reaction to the realization of his identity as her best friends new dad. It will be a fantastic chain reaction (pun intended) ;)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics