Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 237votes)

Looking for a Father

Alt Names: alt 아빠를 찾습니다
Author: Dong Bi
Artist: Dong Bi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=509093&page=1
Go to Looking for a Father Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kindly put the alternative ending here :) New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raw? New Window mangosmanga
  • 7 Replies

633 Comments

Holy shieeeeeeeeeeeeett. That fucking set-up.

Next chapter: Explosion happens.

I see the Grisaia No Kajitsu anime is already out.
I wonder how they're going to butcher it.

By rushing each route into only 1-2 episodes and then give us an original ending!

This was golden. NEED MOAR!

So glad the misunderstandings are finally starting to get cleared up.

If they all got cleared up, the manga would be over.  There's just going to be more misunderstandings as a result of this.

obviously this manga isn't for you then.

Obviously you jump to negative conclusions about a person with very little information. I still enjoy the rest of the story but this flighty, gossipy woman is annoying.

So glad the misunderstandings are finally starting to get cleared up.

frabz-Let-the-shit-storm-begin-690180.jp

Spoiler

I see the Grisaia No Kajitsu anime is already out.
I wonder how they're going to butcher it.

Spoiler

teacher is also really grating on my nerves but I better get used to it I suppose...

anyway now there's a real shit storm a comin' lol 

Bored with the misunderstanding arc now. Also tired of the teacher.

obviously this manga isn't for you then.

But man. Even if you are the big brother it doesn't give you the rights to beat up the younger one.

That's bullying.

Bored with the misunderstanding arc now. Also tired of the teacher.

rest in peace uncle, your bro is going to tear you into little ribbons and then the teacher will follow as Ha-Yeon finds out you telling him a lie

is this finished already? 

Want more UPDATE ?!  

=_=

i like the teacher in the beginning but now she is really starting to piss me off!

Yea the whole misunderstanding was entertaining for a while but with chapters only releasing monthly now its just forcibly stretching the series now and its annoying

Well, that is the fault of the translators sadly, this series is actually finished. Can't really blame them since they do it for free, so patience is a virtue here.

"He's actually marrying the teacher! They're super in love!"
Halfway through the current chapter, I was about to say : "Great, another stupid excuse that will cause enormous misunderstandings and issues later on. DO THEY NEVER LEARN!? THIS IS FUCKING STU--"

And then it gets both resolved and derailed at the same time. It worked as an excuse to buy them some time, and no misunderstandings occurred from it.
Kudos, author. You have my respect for avoiding another misunderstanding-arc right after resolving the last one. At least some brains were put into this..

okay that teacher is cute and all but her stupidity makes me want to strangle her

Yea the whole misunderstanding was entertaining for a while but with chapters only releasing monthly now its just forcibly stretching the series now and its annoying

the dumb teacher strikes again....

And it won't until the end because the manwha has been complete for over a year. :P

Really? How many chapters are there total?

This was a much better chapter than the teacher's misunderstandings. It just bugs me when something that could easily be cleared up in a couple of sentences could get so out of hand. 

Then this weeks chapter is realllly gonna piss you off... and me too.

This one actually has a backlog. It has yet to catch up to raws.

And it won't until the end because the manwha has been complete for over a year. :P

Dat 29-16 part lol

is this monthly or weekly ?

This one actually has a backlog. It has yet to catch up to raws.

I like Hyun-Su's "brother" xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics