Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 120votes)

Gepetto

Alt Names: alt Gepetto (YON Jae-won)alt 제페토 (연제원)
Author: Yon Jae-Won
Artist: Yon Jae-Won
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a decimating war against the androids they had built, humanity, though victorious, was forced to start living in shelters, isolated from the wastelands of the rest of the world, created by the damage the confrontation brought to the world.

Dr Gepetto, one of the brightest android creators of his time, died and left behind an inheritance of untold proportions, the only clue as to how to get it being a blue haired android the old man had built and preserved for as long as possible even after his death.

The android was reactivated, and she's attempting to escape the grasp of the new government.

And a hunt for the inheritance begins.

Note: The author has explicitly split the storyline into multiple seasons. These seasons are represented by the Vol.#.

Original webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=440244&no=1&weekday=
Go to Gepetto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Regarding artificial intelligence and this series being great. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Gepetto released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Still Going? New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Italian names New Window dRyW
  • 6 Replies

187 Comments

Wow, this is really good! Glad I found this!

Things are just getting better and better by the chapter.

And thanks yet again for the chapter EGS.

Thanks for the chapter EGS.

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/5729-italian-names/

The names of this webtoon's char are related to original Pinocchio and its author. Some fun trivia to read about. ^^

Wow, this manga is amazing. I'm glad I found it, I can't wait to see how all the conspiracies and gambits play out.

Just read through this today. Great story and now to add this to my list of things to wait to get updated...sigh

Douchebag says he's not going apologize...

8 panels later

...apologizes douchebaggedly

Wow, I never thought that exactly HIM would turn out to be a dick in my opinion.

I've always had this impression that he was being used and sacrificing everything (which he is), but he's doing it gladly...

This guy's a nutcase :S

Apparently i am the 1000th follower. Yay!

Reading up until chapter 38, i love how everyone is on the grey side.

Maybe the only one in 'white' side is Clody and Melampo.

but i'm not sure about Clody for the long run..

Thanks for a new chapter, EasyGoingScans.

This webtoon is interesting and unique, but the Italian names are such a buzzkill for me. I can't help myself but hear Mario's voice when they say their Italian names.

LOL
To me who are italian, English voices seems rather stupid.
And Mario is all but italian, it's just bullshit...

Seem to me that Korean Manhwa know how to handle sci-fi better than Japanese Manga, they're more akin to Western sci-fi novels.

Judging by all the Italian names, I'm guessing this was intended

Seem to me that Korean Manhwa know how to handle sci-fi better than Japanese Manga, they're more akin to Western sci-fi novels.

Yay !! she is switching side !!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I read it too fast again!!

Ahhh, yeah I waited 4 or 5 weeks, and just read 4 or 5 ch now.  Totally worth it in my opinion.  Sometimes the best thing is restraint, that way you can enjoy such awesome comics in bulk!

This webtoon is interesting and unique, but the Italian names are such a buzzkill for me. I can't help myself but hear Mario's voice when they say their Italian names.

Originally Mario was a silent character, then they started giving a small voice, few words, scream, etc... but all that far from Italian(way far from it) in fact it was closer to an North American trying to be Italian, something close to Brad Pitt "Italian accent" in Inglorious Bastard.

The only way for me to Mario's voice every time I hear a Italian name, I would have to be high(really high). 

.....This is maybe one of the worst opinions I have ever read. A name is just a name, and stories can be set in any place or time. Just because it's from a Korean author doesn't mean it can't be set in Italy, and you hearing Mario's voice saying them is kind of racist.

Dadgum cliffhanger!  Thanks, EG, for the scanlations!

To Eric Lee,

As XxionxX said, this is a manga, but if you insist on  realism, then:

Weapons as M2 or M240 (and all similar weapons, including portable lasers :)) are limited by their user (human being), and you must know that even for a simple human action like pulling the trigger needs around 0.4 seconds to fulfill (thats the basis for many known techniques of disarming oponent with small arms), aiming at the moving target and pulling trigger needs a little more time, even for very good trained soldier, so its not far from logic that they are of small use against quite fast oponents in close range. In manga is already stated that all factorys where androids and their spare parts were produced before human-android war are already destroyed. Some countermeasures against EMP exists already for a long time (however, for now not in small packages, android sized :))

Anyway, thanks a LOT to EGS for scanlating this manga.

So a laser cannon blocks a laser cannon. That's likely.

Maybe it's because the other laser's power density is higher. lol

So a laser cannon blocks a laser cannon. That's likely.

I know this is a scifi manwha about androids causing fear setting works for this world, but.......how would they even last long enough especially with some of the hardware that is shown on here? In fact, couldn't the humans use super sonic jet to bomb the shit out of the factories with great precision? Not including small arms fire that the androids could dodge and stuff. Why not use something like a fucking M240 or a M2 Browning Machine Gun to tear them apart from close range? No matter how fast something is, it's built on the limiting body based on a human. I mean, any military could literally tear a hole into their asses with relative ease using whatever weapons and technology we have right now. Hell, since laser weapons are obviously portable why not just fucking zap them? They can't move faster than light! Either way, if a threat like this happened, it would have been over before you had known it. Unless there was some androids in the military. Even then why not just use EMP?

So you are willing to believe in a set of futuristic robots with amazing technological advances but you think they can't defend themselves from machine guns or EMPs?

You are attempting to put rules on a fictitious universe... What? I don't even...

You want realism? Go read something historical. This is a M-A-N-G-A. Have you seen any of the other titles around here? One Piece, Naruto, Ganz, Toriko, and SOOO many more. Get over it.

Don't like it? Don't read it.

I know this is a scifi manwha about androids causing fear setting works for this world, but.......how would they even last long enough especially with some of the hardware that is shown on here? In fact, couldn't the humans use super sonic jet to bomb the shit out of the factories with great precision? Not including small arms fire that the androids could dodge and stuff. Why not use something like a fucking M240 or a M2 Browning Machine Gun to tear them apart from close range? No matter how fast something is, it's built on the limiting body based on a human. I mean, any military could literally tear a hole into their asses with relative ease using whatever weapons and technology we have right now. Hell, since laser weapons are obviously portable why not just fucking zap them? They can't move faster than light! Either way, if a threat like this happened, it would have been over before you had known it. Unless there was some androids in the military. Even then why not just use EMP?

bummer, I'd thought the weapon would look cooler than that.

Well, it is just a prototype.  And yet again, I read the chapter too fast, and now it's gone. :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics